WHY BE FIT WHEN YOU'RE IN A RELATIONTHIP

>you will cheat
>you want other vags
> bitches will love you and mirin all the time
>you can't

Then don't be in a relationship you Hugh Mungus baby

So when you fall out of your relationship you can get shit rolling right out the gate.

Because I'm a lot more fit and attractive/valuable than my gf which makes her obsessed with me and that turns me on

I'm both staying fit and in a healthy relationship.

your move OP.

Well who the fuck is forcing you to be in a relationship you mong?
Im seriously doubting you´re even able to get one to begin with

Same, OP is just a faggot.

Really? my gf dumped me for another guy as soon as i got fit so results aparently might wary

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS FUCKING NORMIE.

>what's the real pleasure of beeing fit, hot as hell with the same woman for years.

>Don't care if your woman is hot, you're losing tons of new vags

WHAT'S THE FUCKING MOTIVATION TO STAY FIT WITH THIS PARADIGM

>isosad

Wow, thats pretty AWESOME uh?

> your GF likes you a lot.

FUCK YOU. STAY WITH THAT WOMAN UNTIL YOU DIE.

This user.

They will never experience what it is like to crush multiple pussies.

Because I get fit for myself, bot for anyone else.

I was more fit than her when we started getting together, now the disparity has grown even larger and she's basically in love with me

I don't even like her LMAO

I don't need to crush multiple pussies when I have just one pussy that's attached to a girl I love, and that loves me.

YEAAAAAH

>fml

>he doesn't cheat when hot young sluts are offering up their cunts

I really want SJWs to go back to Tumblr

>You will never experience contentment

No matter how much i see people say this ill never believe it
My gf left me after i got fit and im having an extremly hard time getting dates despite being pretty fit (195lbs ~15% bf and 6'1'')

Ill never know why this works for some but not for me

>lifting for girls

what a fucking memelord

Lying to us is fine, but lying to yourself...that's just sad.

>you will cheat

No you won't, only girls do that. Men have a sense of loyalty.

>He isn't in a relationship with a childhood friend who was a virgin before him and spends every possible moment with them that they can without being bored of them

Feel sorry for you desu senpai

I dunno man. When I met her I was normal "athletic" young man tier, if anything too slim. She's short with a high test body but her belly is too big and her face is beat. Since then I've gained like 20lbs of lean muscle and otherwise advanced in my career, this bitch basically gets wet when I walk through the door

>friend invites me to dinner with his 2 dates (they're friends too)
>one is a big tall blonde qt with gold complexion
>hnnnng
>the other a stuck up hipster girl
>I get up to use the bathroom, catch both mirin
>they invite us to their place
>everyone asleep and big talk blonde girl calls me over
>start sucking on her tits, put her legs back over her head and fuck her till I cum
>wake up from my dream

One day, brahs. One day.

MEN ARE GOD.
MAN DO WHAT THEY WANT
IF I WANT TO BE ON A RELATIONSHIP AND FUCKING OTHER CUNTS, IWILL.

>why live like a fucking faggot when you can be a fucking god and give no fucks at all?

>not wanting to appear attractive to the woman you love
>not finding it hot when you know the girl you're banging is heavily aroused by you

I don't get it

this is a meme.

I get that we're supposed to "pretend" be autists and roidy autists here, but seriously, does no one else here have a girlfriend they care about?

Are all of you that sad that you've never had a female actually care about you and your well being? Jesus Christ, when did Veeky Forums become /R9K/?

You're the outlier and always have been. 95% of Veeky Forums has never had a gf for 100% of Veeky Forums's history

I would've edited it more, but I've gotta go pick up my gf from work now.

Why are you here just to insult everyone?

Go to /r/fitness you alpha male stud

Man that's depressing... Y'all need to get some social gains.

Not everyone is meant to have a gf

Op here.

>i got an gf
>i took her virginity
>she loves me
>4yrs together
>tired of relationbullshit
>want to fuck young cunts

I really happy for your contentment but i don't know if someday any human would experience that feeling.

Thread is literally about shaming gymbros that are in a committed relationship. I wholeheartedly agree with 's statement because it's accurate.

I'm not saying I'm an alpha male, but is far from it too. Getting angry at people for having a relationship while being fit is doing nothing. It's helping you lift more and it's especially not making you more sociable. If people keep shitting in the communal drinking water, eventually you're going have to drink a cup of it too.

I want to be more fit.

I am already a bit fit, not by fit standards but still.

I want to be more astetic so that my GF knows that other women would also want me.

I want her to want me bad.

Fit: where not only does everyone have a girlfriend, but then they all have tons of other girls who are always mirin them and want to fuck them too

Not everyone is going to go outside of their comfort zone either. There are fucking disgustingly ugly girls out there that are equal to the disgustingly ugly men out there.

If you don't like bars, you need to still go out and find the girl at the bar who looks like she doesn't want to be there either.

I'm not good enough for a good gf. I don't want a gf as ugly as me. I'd rather be alone.

Lads lads lads the virginity of you all is showing.

What you would normally do is have a phase of fun and crush pussy like crazy until you legitimately come to the realization it is an empty and unfulfilling lifestyle.

THEN you are ready to enter a good relationship; and are not easily tempted because you know that what is on the other side is ultimately not too tempting anyway.

Sounds like a perfectly healthy relationship to me. I joke, but I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't like that once with someone else.

If I'm honest, it sounds like you might be building the foundation of your relationship on a sinkhole. The house could last until the end of time and the ground will never collapse, but you're playing the odds with that.

I haven't been comfortable in a relationship until I felt like I had the upperhand. After a few year that, the relationship just died. I didn't want her, I just wanted her to want me.

I've been the a different girl for 5 years now, our relationship works because we both care about each other and we both strive to be better. Not just for ourselves, but the person we are with.

I started lifting for shallow reasons, I continue to lift for myself and for the person I'm with.

> What you would normally do is have a phase of fun and crush pussy like crazy

That's totally what all of us here did though, Veeky Forums alpha male stud. We all "crushed pussy like crazy" like you and your frat Bros did

That's pretty much my situation. I like my relationship but i know if i was single i could get other girls.

>How can I keep a healthy relations with this on my mind?

Well, are you happy? You lift, you can get other women so don't worry about that ordeal. Are you happy right now or would you be happier with Stacy from down the street?

I was with a girl who I thought I loved, stuck it out for 3 years longer than I should have because I ignored that little voice that said, "I can do better than her, I'm not happy with her." and replaced it with the feeling of being numblingly content.

I'm now with a 7/10 that plays Smash and Mario Kart with me and my best friends. I've never actually been happy in a relationship before now.

Life is not about accepting the shitty predicaments you get "stuck" in. It's about changing your life for the better day by day. If you honestly feel like this girl is the one, drown out that little voice of doubt and replace it with the good vibes you get from being with her.

You only have so much time on this earth, don't waste it being less than you could be.

Well the thing is, I am her first,

Fresh pussy,

But we usually only see each other in the weekend. I had to wait for 8 months before we would have sex. Sure she would give me handjobs and I could fingerbang her but 8 months before I got to fuck her.

DESU I didn’t mind because she knew I was the right type of guy for her. But in all honestly, I was about to leave then, I mean 8 fucking months.

So we would usually see each other only in the weekends and we would have sex like almost every weekend. It was natural. Lately the amount of sex has decreased to 2 times a months.

> Kill me already.jpg

It doesn’t happen natural anymore, or well a bit less.

We are still in love, no doubt about that. It just sucks.

We would do kinkie stuff, She would swallow, i could give her facials etc.

All of that is in the past and it has been going down. I tried talking about it with her, that our sexlife is going down etc. She just get all defensive. On top of that she isnt as affectionate as she used to be. In her defence, I am hot. Like I have a warm body. So it makes sense that she doesn’t want to cuddle all the time in the summer. But it does fuck with me, not being able to be intimate with my waifu or to have sex like there is no tomorrow.

Recently we were on a double date with another couple
>She was miring me, she asked if I gained more wheight ( as in muscle)
And they asked me If I had been on a vacation with my GF. And I said yes, we went to City X for 3 days.

Ow wow so fun. And did you have sex a lot? (The guy asked did. He said: Well you must have had a lot of sex there kek.

I said we only did on quickie. It sucked.
They are like sexgods, have done kinky shit as outdoor sex and stuff. And here I am on a shitty vacation with just one quickie sex in a hotel.

It was at that moment I realised how fucked up it has gotten. I got quite mad and sad at the same time.
My gf could sense that I was upset and when we later went to a bar with the other couple and started talking about sex, I got a bit salty.

Oh user what is the most freakish place you and anonnette had sex?
I replied: The couch, She said she would suck me If I got my driver’s license but I am still waiting. This and other questions followed with snarky comments from my side made my GF realise how pissed of I was.

Later that night I was just pissed and sad. I even cried when we talked about it.

She isn’t cheating but damn . I would be lying if I said that I am happy with her.

I am lost bro’s. this is a good gf but I am feeling more and more insecure because of her.
Imagine your own GF turning you down. We aren’t even married.
Me, 21 years old and her 20 years old.

I have only become more attractive in our relationship if I am being honest here.

I just want to get fit guys, I want to make her want me, and well otherwise make her jealous with another.

It is an abstract kind of feels guys.

>tfw would be content smashing one pussy for life if she loved me back and was a qt
>tf no gf

>find the girl at the bar who looks like she doesn't want to be there either.

This was practically my entire game in college.

I made it a point to find the cuter, quieter girls at parties who were really just there because her friends were. Worked surprisingly well.

Im 27 with a great body and know to be a Chad between my peers (even my closest friends joke around about me being like this before being with my current GF). My advice is:

Enjoy your 20, slay as many dragons as you need but work on your qualities as a man. Responsability, compassion, altruism and trust. You will soon start to get bored of slaying pussy and realize its because of selfish, narcissistic and actually poor confidence issues you seek this things.

When you have fucked 30+ girls you realize how easy it is but how shallow it is and it doesnt give you nothing new or make you grow. It mental masturbation. If makes me feel awesome knowing girls want to fuck me but im loyal to my GF.

desu sex is great and all but... do you ever do anything else? Is sex the only thing you do in your relationship? If that's the case then it sounds like you build this bird to crash instead of land.

Okay, this is going to really gay, but have you tried talking to her? That's the key to so many relationship problems, communication. If the relationship is anything, then you should feel like you can open up to your partner. They are supposed to be there for you as you are for them.

If you struggle to start the conversation, make a nice dinner for the two of you. While you sit across the table, just start to open up little by little if you struggle.

Never get mad and start blaming her though, there are always two sides to every story. If you feel yourself starting to get angry because opening up is difficult tell her that. Tell her that expressing yourself is hard to do and your not mad at her but the situation you're in.

Literally this. Nigga are you me? I'm the same age and everything what the fuck.
I'm to the pot now when I go on a date I don't even care if I have sex with her. I've fucked plenty of girls but now i'm just looking for someone to click with.

you are saying it now
but if you actually managed to get a qt, your expecations would grow and you would be hungry for other pussy

**point

What if i never experienced a "crush pussy like mad" phase ? It's not that i can't get laid ... it's just that i don't want to. Is it really to much to ask for a normal relationship as teen ?

>you can't
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No sex isnt the only thing we do, infact we rarely do it.

It is just a bit frustrating, as well as being turned down, or atleast getting this feeling.

We do tons of stuff together though.

Okay, then read the rant that is the second half. I know the feeling too, but have you ever talked to her about it other than saying something along the lines of, "I want to smash now."?

>he thinks getting fit will compensate for his ugly face and autism
>unironically lifting for girls

I have tried to talk about it with her, atleast a half dozen times but every time she gets all defencive

You make it sound like I am the bad guy here user.
Perhaps because sexusally frustating doesnt bring the best out of me.

I am worried that when I want to talk about it again she will say, omg user, again?

Because we talked about like 2 weeks ago, remember
> Later that night I was just pissed and sad. I even cried when we talked about it.

Firstly,

Thanks for replying and not being a dick about it. I really appreciate it.

Well I have said that we did not have sex as much as I want.

The things is, her parents are divorced ( since she was a kid so not much trauma)

And every other weekend she spends with her dad and her step family. Nice people though.

But there is absolutely not sex vibe there. Since a year they moved to a new house, a bigger house even, but there is no sex drive there. Perhaps a quick handjob but nothing else there.

This means that we can only smash at my place. This puts a lot of stress on both of us. Because if we DONT smah than that would mean we would only have sex once a months
>Killmenow.jpg

This puts a lot of stress on both of us.

Perhaps I should be better at foreplay but I dont know anything else than ,

Hey lets go upstairs and watch a movie ;;

So maybe I should work on my game though.

any ideas anyone?

mr robot?

Because if the relationship dissolves, you'll be left with shitty habits and no social validation.

> Be me, chubby fuck
> Get drafted into army, lost a lot of weight
> Excellent physical condition: get qt Asian gf
> Get injured in training, cannot work out
> Have caring gf who doesn't care that my fitness is slipping
> Chubby fuck once again
> Finish army, go to university. Break up after first year.
> Look in the mirror and realize that i/no other girls can find myself attractive
> Hit the gym again, slowly rebuilding physique and starting to slay puss on Tinder

Unless you're married or planning on it, you should always put yourself absolutely first. We're all gonna make it mates.

wow this was deep. thanks bruh, ophere.

dude, me and my gf just have roughsex a lot. With slap and shit, you need to get more intimate. get drunk, or try be more perv, give no fucks you are in a relationship.. don't need to be shy

it keeps the bitch on her toes and gets her to evaluate herself

it gives you a better chance of hitting the ground running if you breakup

it keeps her jealous of other girls and more loyal to you

Because 2 weeks ago my Gf of four years fucking left me and now I'm 300lbs and havent touched a weight in 3 years. When I met her I was 220lbs on 750mg of test and 600mg of EQ. I was in amazing shape and stopped the gear because of her. Then started asking the same thing... What's the point in a relationship?

Because i fucking loved it and now I'm a fat cunt. I've lost 10 lbs since she left and pulled 405 for 5 today. I'm cutting to 220 and doing a nice 500mg test cycle with anadrol.

I get blood work done every year and natural test has never been back over 330

Why be in a relationship when you can be fit

Should've stayed natty senpai

just cheat