Tfw kisslesd virgin

>tfw kisslesd virgin
>ugly and short
> socially retarded (can't hold conversations, not funny) and have no friends
I just want a qt3.14 gf. I see so many attractive girls with nice faces, long hair and nice bodies on my way to work on the sidewalk or on the train

How do i make one my gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuaC3dXayAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Veeky Forums-fitness

post face

fpbp

Realize that you know next to nothing about them and merely hold some far fetched fantasy about how fantastic your relationship with those girls would be if they give you the chance.

The reality is you're just a horny idiot without a thing worth being remembered for. How can you form a bond with a woman when you don't even know how to live with yourself?

Back 2 /r9k/ you sad sack of shit. Next time make it fitness related.

>tfw see good looking girls and think what it would be like to date or be friends with them

> implying there is a better board for this
Inb4 /adv/

perhaps your expectations are unrealistically high?

>I'm poor as fuck, but I want a mansion and an expensive car
>DoesNotCompute.jpg

>attracted to everything that moves
>especially those with cock and pussy
>doesn't fuck cat pussy or black cock

/adv/ is terrible it's just a bunch of sad teenagers patting eachother on the back saying there there

>The reality is you're just a horny idiot without a thing worth being remembered for.
Well what are things other people are remembered for?
I keep reading this, "what do you have to offer".. What do other people have? Other than looks

well, i can offer something that everyone thinks they should have but i really don't have

just b urself

just be yourself

You say this:
>Hey, I like you
If this dyel can do it so can you

youtube.com/watch?v=XuaC3dXayAs

ugly, short and socially retarded means you should go for an ugly, fat, socially retarded girl.
Sorry.

Tall, blond, outgoing/funny, 8/10
REEEEEEEEE

I'd a girl who looks like this too much to ask for?

You have nothing of value to offer a girl like that, lower your expectations.

What do I need to offer, and how can I obtain it?

post pics of yourself and I'll see what I can do about your looks. Dermatologist here.

>mfw told a random girl for the first time that she was pretty the other day
Why did nobody tell me how good it feels? I do want to keep trying to get better at it.

Can't succeed if you don't try.

Go get rejected until you get accepted.

you have nothing to worry about really, beauty is subjective, i see plenty of girls with guys that you wouldn't expect them to be with. who cares what your height is, guys have it so fucking easy cause you can just go to a girl and be like hey bae you want some fuk

meanwhile, mfw my autism can't ask out fitness guys without being called a hoe so i'm left with old guys who want to be my sugar daddy

Not concerned with my skin. Face shape could be a lot better

White knight pls go
She's famous but other than that I see girls like that every day

To answer They're typically with really tall, really big (big as in strongfat, not muscle big) guys who otherwise look like typical upper middle class white dudes. (I live in Rural Canada though so that seems to be a preference around here)

> socially retarded
stop saying that.
You are just retarded.
Don't need to invent fancy words, like social anxiety, socially retarded, autist etc

Still post pics, you might not be as unattractive as you think

Just b urself bro

You really need to be told to be interesting?

>kissless virgin
>poor
>socially retarded
>depressed
>manchild
>short, ugly
>acne, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, pale as fuck
>celiac disease
>glasses
>tiny dick
>tiny wrists
>weird crooked looking legs
>tiny wrists
>wide hips
>soft feminine voice
>super anxious about everything
>unmotivated
>still get asked for ID when buying alcohol every single time because I look like a child
>father thinks I'm a failure

Get on my level. A 8.5/10 girl literally asked me do you want to make out at a festival and I stuttered 'n-no' and walked away.

do you really just have to tell guys u want sum fuk

you probably have friends f.am

>status
Have a bunch of high quality friends. More importantly make sure that you actually like them, and can act natural around them. Be a leader, stand with good posture and have a good job. If your still in uni, join an interesting club or take on some cool hobbies.
>be interesting
You can't be a one dimensional meat head. Educate yourself on a plethora of interesting topics so you have conversation topics. You will also seem more intelligent.
>looks
Don't have to be Brad Pitt, but clean up well. Shave, put on some fresh deodorant, brush your teeth and use mouthwash. Have a nice haircut, and wear nice clothes. Keep in shape, but don't be obsessive.
>money
Pretty straight forward. Have it.
>personality
Be someone that you would want to hang out with. Be humorous, but don't go overboard. Be generally kind and open, but be stern when necessary. Work with your gf without being a pushover. Get rid of any weird hobbies. Like going on Veeky Forums.

Step 1: Engage in a wide assortment of activities, read books, and volunteer.

Step 2: Interact with other people when participating in these aforementioned activities.

Step 3: Continue going out and being social.

Step 4: Apply what you learned towards flirting with women.

what do people volunteer for?

>Implying you can't go to a guy and ask him for help with an exercise
Who would call you a whore for that?

then my autism will thank him and walk away
i don't understand men

This really made me think

Why do these things always make me cringe. Am i ever gonna make it?

>people think quitting Veeky Forums is necessary
Believe me when I say I come here rain or shine, gf or no gf.

Shitposting will always be extremely comfy

besides no one gets me like the retards on this website

Why cringe? It makes me wanna try it myself even if I know I'll sperg out and mumble like a retard.
We have to do it m8

How do I get friends? Been friendless nearly all my life tbqh

DAVID?

My waifu. Where do i get one?

On a physical level, you can't do shit. You will always be that short guy no matter how much you lift. Do not lift for girls, breh, don't. In fact, don't live any part of your life at all for girls. You can't pick up girls at a bar like a normal-sized guy and you can't get buff and pick them up.

What women like other than looks is ambition and success. You can keep lifting, sure, definitely, but do it because it makes you happy. Apart from that, find some hobbies to get into. Focus on your life and improving your well-being. If you're a person people want to hang out with, then women will want to hang out with you (and possibly be with you).

One doesn't need to quit Veeky Forums, of course not, but one definitely should spend less time on here and more time improving themselves.

>tfw sitting here reading this thread
>realise I'm 23 and kept telling myself "oh it'll just happen"
>never fucking happened
>always knew deep down that I wasn't really going anywhere
>one of the reasons why I never tried, I don't want to drag a slut into this mess I call a life
>now I'm even more fucked up, in discomfort right now and probably need surgery to fix my arm
>unemployed for 1+ year because no motivation to do anything since I permanently fucked some shit up with my body

Un fucking real.

I typed on /adv/ all day one time, its just a bunch of computer chair therapists who are still in highschool

> hurr I'm a 3 but I want a 8/10 gf

It doesn't work that way, you stay in your number BOY! Only date in your league or risk getting punched by Chad

That dude is a Chad, he doesnt need to lift

B r e h s . . .

>tfw you will never take Molika on a date... =(

Dude, apparently she died like a week later in a car crash.

Duudde

Very curious: Why do all these hot girls not have boyfriends, when it seems like every hot girls anywhere has one?

Because they lie to you to let you down easily Achmed/Pajeet

no they don';t say it, like you look at them and they are all with boyfriends, achmed

Who even fucking cares. Do you autists actually believe that getting a girls number is all you need for sex? You niggers, this is only the start of a pointless game. This faggot probably didn't even call 99% of them, I doubt any of those sluts called him either.

This, that's only stage 1. Now comes the real game.

What was her reaction?

Genuinely curious

Do guys like compliments from women?

Fuck yes l, especially socially deprived autists like us
Why is this even a question?

I complimented my tutor on her earrings a few weeks ago because they caught my eye. Even bringing them up caused her to smile, laugh and then thank me for noticing afterwards. She just became warm towards me instantly.

I imagine if you're talking to a girl, and she gives you the first sign as they often do (saying you're really intelligent etc in a candid way) you could just tell her "I think you're really pretty" in a confidently relaxed way. Strong chance she'll like it'll only problem is its too direct, girls prefer to play the game of little by little. Hence a compliment to her choice of dress or something is a much better opener.

>I imagine if you're talking to a girl, and she gives you the first sign as they often do (saying you're really intelligent etc in a candid way) you could just tell her
hmm I never get this far

Do I just need to talk to more women? How do you find a good excuse to talk to random women on the street? I've only seen people recommend pickup line shit

How about you fucking get a job or go back to school so you can encounter women in neutral environments

>tfw the gorgeous 8/10 girl in the yellow shirt sperging out
>omg im so nervous, this makes me so nervous
>no issue at all, hell she's even cuter for it

>guy acts nervous around a girl
>instantly makes him an awkward, autistic beta faggot sperglord

feels bad man

Men are endeared by weakness, women are repulsed by it

Same way as women love power in men, and men don't want some loud dyke bitch

I've never seen "demure" used to refer to men, for instance, whereas it has been an extremely positive descriptor for women for centuries.

Because that's simply not a desirable trait in men,

Same as, again, masculine traits such as dominance and assertiveness are not desirable in women

If you look like Cillian Murphy you can probably actually be demure and still get 10/10s

is it ok to tell guy he has nice quads ;_;

Maybe you can get away with being more so than the average dude, but you couldn't go full submissive like a woman

Yeah

make sure you're cute though

Same as with men really, you wouldn't want some greasy neckbeard complementing you, but if it's a qt guy then you'd get all wet n shit

watch the behind the scenes, there is literally 2 hrs worth of rejections/ girls walking away...

community service. Food drives/soup kitchens, building homes, volunteer for some local event like some art show idk

why would a girl want to date you? srs

This is a question I've been asking myself fellow Veeky Forumsizens:

> can pull 7/10 chicks like nothing
>
have no fucking idea how to approach a 9/10 -10/10

What changes in the game?

I really, really, really like this picture

>7/10

lol

Unless your 7/10 is everyone else's 5/10, it should be literally no different.

Get swole and make a lot of $$$

That way, you can at least get a gold digger with the body you want to be your GF.

Why??
Lol I bet you go over that exact moment every night before you go to sleep and regret it like crazy
You must be miserable user, I can't imagine your life dude

Humanity treats beautiful women significantly different than average ones... it's pretty reasonable to conclude you gotta talk to them differently.

7/10 is not average

I bet you also think that 100 IQ is below average

tfw no gf

>volunteer.
Nothing in my area that has openings during evening or weekends (I have a full time job)

7/10 in any predominantly white society is average. SJW'S on here might get pissed at this, but it's simple truth.

>bet you think 100 IQ is bellow average

Once again, depends on geographical location. Also, women really hover around 100 generally . Men tend to polarize to both extreme ends.

just go for an uggu like you are why do uglies want something better then they are?
like fattiest want fit guy, go with your own kin and maybe you won't be forever alone

These days a girl not being overweight automatically makes her above average.

This is my fucking school

>tfw no gf

>I just want a gf despite having nothing appealing to offer her as an attractant

You are retarded and let me tell you why. What the fuck is the point of a sliding scale to rate women if the bell curve isn't in the middle of the scale aka 5/10. Also it doesn't fucking depend on anything, an IQ of 100 is also by definition average you fucking twat.

>using iq as a valid discussion point
>thinking intelligence is solely logic and memory

>retard with sub 70 IQ reporting in

You're my favorite little autist. I really wish I could give you a pat on the head, keep it up fella!

there's geniuses with a much lower iq than you
there's retards with double your iq

lol you sound like a buttmad activist that wants to give everyone a participation medal and everyone is a winner.

Fuck off you mongoloid

>read books

Holy fuck this. People seem to not understand just how sexy being well read makes you to women.

> this retarded faggot is so unintelligent, he thinks averages have to rank 50% no matter what in a pool of tallies.

Let me use an example for your simple mind:
Most high schools have grades averaging around 70%.

A more realistic example for you:
Your autism program likely had a 30% grade average

not really. it's just that intelligence is not a fixed number, it can be increased if you put the work in, there's also many different types.

i only value hard work in people. i don't give a fuck if you participate or not