Can't even last one day on a cut without giving in an eating shit just for the taste

>can't even last one day on a cut without giving in an eating shit just for the taste
How do I strengthen my willpower, Veeky Forums every day I fuck up and eat something even though I am not hungry

Just think about how fat and ugly you are every time you go for the fat boy food

But it tastes so good user. I can't stop myself.

Kill yourself for being more beast than man

Drink more water and be physically far away from your fridge.

But user, I am willing to walk to the fridge?
How to become man instead of beast?

>be lazy
>be hungry
>barely anything to eat because you're too lazy to prepare or buy it
>be very comfy on bed
>just let the hunger go away

this is why I was a skelly and have a natural skelly tendency.

Jesus, stop being a bitch or just kill yourself

Faggot

I am rarely hungry, but I cannot stop eating. I think it is just for the taste. I just ate a lean pocket because I wanted to taste it, I wasn't even hungry.

just get a onitis and become depressed, literally the best way to cut

Eat some hot girl's ass - less calories brah

user, I'm not a faggot. I think I have an addiction to food. Did your willpower come in naturally?

this

Stop lying to yourself. Literally just don't eat no matter how hard it is. If you cannot simply do that, you are not prepared for many of life's challenges and are a faggot.

I suppose I am a faggot. I feel massive amounts of shame and regret now that I ate a hot pocket though.

If you're not trolling, then get help. Tell them you have faggot disease. They'll know what you mean.

Should I throw out my hot pockets? I have 6 boxes

Zero kcal sodas

/thread
Inspirational post, user

Thanks for making it easier for me to grills you beta fat fuck.

If not b8,
quit keeping junk food in your house you faggot

Think of all of the horrible, gross, bubbly, greasy fat going into your body each time you eat something like that. It wasn't even hard for me. Once I realized that stuff wasn't good for my body, it repelled me.
I ate some cinnamon things from the sonic because I hadn't had sweets in a while and I almost threw up, but I forced myself to eat them because I spent money on it. They didn't even taste good.

But if the taste is your issue, what they say about the fiber 1 bars are true. They taste good.

I think hot pockets are okay in moderation, like don't eat more than two in one day.

Not having an amazing diet will not kill your gains
It will just give more fat and you not maximize the amount of muscle you grow
So what it's not the end of the world
Do whatever you feel like doing
I've been lifting for about 5 months now
Some months my diet is shitty
Some months I feel more motivated to cut
Aslong as you enjoy what you're doing it will only counter with your fitness goals not your fucking life
INB4 not going to make it
I know you neckbeard ''bearmode'' lurkers are out there

>if my parents haven't taken out the food from the fridge, I won't eat it because I cannot get the willpower to open the fridge and grab a fork or spoon
>I stopped playing video games cause I cannot wait for them to load
>It takes me 50 minutes to leave bed

don't buy it retardo

Nothing tastes as good as pretty feels, you pussy.

I know that feel. Also it takes a retarded amount of food to get me full.

Find something to do user, get busy and you will forget about food.

If it's for the taste you're probably bored. Entertain yourself in other ways.

Drink shit tons of water throughout the day

A lot of the time your body craves food you are actually dehydrated

stop buying fat boy food? if its not available in your cupboards/fridge, you won't have anything to cheat with...

I know how you feel
Bulimic here