Tfw I will never have a skinny GF that looks like this because im a perma-bulking retarded faggot who can't put the...

>tfw I will never have a skinny GF that looks like this because im a perma-bulking retarded faggot who can't put the fork down and women like this only like skinny & athletic guys

no

>tatto

into the trash it goes

Back when I was fat (95 kilos, 183) I only dated girls like her. You have to make them laugh and be interesting, meaning, have real interest in things different from your job or what you are studying. Vidya does not count btw.

Except that's not true.

This. At my biggest (210lbs) I was with a size double zero girl and even after her had a one night stand who did modeling on the side. Anything is possible.

>tfw my brother is 6'2 300lbs 40-50% bodyfat and has a skele as fuck GF with 7/10 face AND he has MUCH bigger calves than me and doesn't even LIFT.

Im fucking done guys, girls only care about status and calves only grow from genetics/being fat.

>210lbs
>Big

Agreed

implying you could even get a girl like that

you prob fuck heffers

she's not hot at all not even a little bit raise your standards pls above water level to be exact

From the Heridav video?

Girls seem to prefer fat guys over skinny guys. At least where I'm from.
Only girls I see with skinny guys are fat tumblrinas, and even then it's only bearded hipster fags.

>perma-bulking

you mean fat?

this picture will never not be funny

a lot of women like plushie mode guys
male vanity can be a huge turnoff

I don't get it
is it like pic related?

>fat at 183lbs

are you a manlet or DYEL?

I remember laughing so hard from the pic lol. I wish i could relive it

More mass, more ass. No women want skinny guys.

Thos is what you want? She looks like a frigid SJW vapid cunt. I want to punch her in the fucking throat just looking at this pic

95 kilos, 183 cms

t. Fat femanon

B-but I'm a cozy fat pillow, right babe?.... Babe?