Who else /weekoff/ the gym for Legion here?

who else /weekoff/ the gym for Legion here?

Nope
No reason to play wow anymore
Didn't even get wod

people still play wow?
do you enjoy throwing your money away on a piece of shit?

>2004: wow launches
>2016: people are excited about the new expansion

Just give it up man, it's over

>week off for some shit mmo

what the fuck?

go shill somewhere else blizzard no one is playing your shitty game in 2016

why take a week off ? Can't you sacrifice 2 hours of your day to get a good pump ? certainly better than playing wow

You're never ever gonna make it you know?

I ended up quitting vidya
if I had to play a game again I would love to play wow. hours just go by too fast when I get into a game.

also wow is great LoL etc sucks ass

its so weird. I used to be a game freak but in like 3 months I lost my urge to play games. I'm not sure what to feel

Dude WoW is so fucking garbage now. How can you even give Blizzard your money?

>2016
>still playing wow
Man, learn to move on

Week off? Just go in the morning, so you can play all day after.

>all these cucks shit talking WoW for being old

i bet you fucks watch the same kind of shitty TV series over and over with basically the same story lines with slightly different actors, and then move onto the next show that's basically the same concept/story with different actors. Not to mention you all probably watch movies where the core story line is the same predictable shit. Hell you probably even play the trending new shitty video games that have the exact same story line and gameplay with different graphics.

Not to mention you go to the gym and do the same exact exercises year round and eat the same food all the time to hit your macros. You all probably buy the same fucking IPhone every year, the same boring FPS game with slightly different mechanics. You probably obsess about the same kind of women that you'll never get everyday for your entire life.

Yes I still play WoW in 2016, yes I've been playing since December 2004. Go fuck yourselves.

Damn I was a big WoW obsessed beta back in high school and I predicted the game would be extinct by 2011. Guess not lol.

But it's literal garbage compared to Vanilla, what exactly is the point to keep playing?

WoW is not for me anymore. Atlas of worlds comes out on friday.

Oh and I won't be skipping the gym for Legion. I have a home gym, because I'm not a poor faggot. The whole point of the home gym is to have the convenience, get good poorfags.

time to level up irl anons

>what exactly is the point to keep playing?

I just have no life senpai.

>I have a home gym because I'm not a poorfag

I'd still go to a real gym even if I was rich because you know, I like to socialize with real people and watch real chicks, while you play with a bunch of 16 y-o and mire a fucking draenei dancing with a sexy transmo.

Deep down world of warcraft is a huge waste of time and you know it. OHHH but it feels so good to be comfy in your little cocoon doesn't it :^) It's fun to hide in a world that's not as mean and scary as the real world hehe!

>all these bitter vanilla fags shit taking wow

You're a sick cunt for having experienced WoW at its worst time. I've been there from the very beginning. The game is klnot what you bitter fags think it is anymore. A new triple A title is going to take up more of your time than WoW will now. WoW had been slowly changed to fit normie people's lifestyles, you don't need to play all the time to achieve the best shit in the game. It's all about skill now, not time invested, as there are soft locks on everything, as to avoid making people feel the need to no life it up.

go advertise your company's game on a related forum please.

I'm still surprised people like neo blizzard in general, but you remind me how much money they have to throw around, they can just pay an idiot to advertise on Veeky Forums for them.

I still play WoW.

vanilla WoW, on a private server. because I'm not retarded.

Kronos is a joke server though, all the content is extremely easy, so much that the game doesn't feel like Vanilla

can't escape the blizzard shills holy shit

So basically the game now caters to beta cucks? Got it.

Confirmed for casual. WoW is only catered to the casual babbies that find pleasure in LFR and LFG, getting easy epics and seeing big numbers on their screen. And fuck the Garrison facebook game shit.
They've been removing stats, spells, talents, sockets, a shitload of customization, rotations, and almost any form of real challenge. Also PvP has been garbage since WotLK.
FUCK BLIZZARD YOU CASUAL PANDERING JEWS

How old are you? You sound like someone who just started lifting that's in Thiet early 20s.

Were you even old enough to play vanilla? You lying cunts, all of you wee probably

>I am using logic and reason
wew

Okay, you're just another youngfag who probably started playing in WoTLK or Cata (or hell, even MOP) and now you go around the internet pretending to be some oldfag WoW vanilla veteran who knows better than everyone, despite the fact you were a toddler faggot who didnt even have access to a PC during vanilla.

>b-but im a vanilla OG veteran!!!1111
>age: 20

Kill yourselves you lying cucks.

>tfw only got to blood guard rank because i was busy playing d2 instead of WoW

There is no need to be so mad user-kun.

>he can't let go of the past

why would i care about Transmog3.0 when I can do that in real life at the gym?

Not for wow, but I might when the battlefield 1 open beta comes out

I'm actually 33 y-o, bought wow on day 1, played all of vanilla, most of BC and some Wotlk. Then I quit because the game got shitty and it was too time-consuming anyway

Reguarding home gyms: have a look at picrelated, this is Mark Whalberg's home gym. I can respect this gym, it's got everything you need. Your gym is probably a bench, a squat rack, a few bars, and a bunch of plates 'n dumbells.

And don't talk to me about saving time, when you then waste that saved time by playing wow

>modern military shooter
Cmon now, they all get boring after 3 hours.

>implying I've ever played wow
>implying I'm not just mocking you for sounding like a faggot

wew lad İ only play wotlk servers
playing gamer-district rn while also playing OSRS

>fight me

>battlefield 1
>modern

>taking a day, much less an entire WEEK, off of the gym to indulge in your hobbies

Manchild detected, never gonna make it.

I'm waking up tomorrow, queueing up for my server, then going to lift.

Then when I get back home, I'm going to play wow, for probably the 1-3 hours I have before work.

Then I'm going to work.

Then after work, instead of playing WoW, I'm going to run the 5 mile trail that's near my house.

Because I have discipline.

>Titanfall
>Boring
You must have the attention span of a fucking barracuda

I mean the gameplay and general feel of the game
You know it's just gonna be the same shit with a WW1 skin painted over it.

WoW hasn't been good since Wrath. This is objective fact

You sound like you need to justify yourself to do all that.
Why don't you just live a little user?

I actually played Titanfall for 11 hours. It was alright. The player base was really bad though.

>Week off
>For wow
I might play it over the 3 day weekend after I finish all my assignments

I played wow from 2005 until 2015

I played every single expansion and raided in some form in every expansion since BC

I can honestly say that I have no desire to come back and play Legion. It literal pandering garbage that rewards you for simply logging in and clicking a couple things on multiple characters, then logging out. It's a waste of my time and my money, and time spent leveling up in WoW I would rather spend leveling up IRL

Just let it die with dignity anons

Implying playing WOW is living...

Go outside, meet girls, or new friends, make memories. Thats living, not sitting inside playing a fucking mmo

/involuntaryweekoff/ here
Basically raped my back doing 3x5 diddlys and squats every other day for a couple of months. Now I can barely lie down shit hurts so bad

But it sounds like you're just gonna ignore everyone to finish your run
>because you have discipline

>is a 29 year old manchild who has spent an enormous amount of time on a fictional universe
>gets mad at early 20 fitizens who rightfully bully him into growing up

>thinks he's "saving time" and money
>plays wow for 12 years

Bruh

Bruhh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in a top-ranked guild, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on enemy factions, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in tank warfare and I’m the top DPS in the entire server. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the forums and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a fully leveled mage and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the children's video game, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>all these bitter ex-WoW players

hehe, why even bother brehs? Ive been around WoW long enough to know your kind always eventually come crawling back.

Who exactly are you trying to fool here?

:)

>playing wow past wotlk

Nope played for 10 years. After 3 depressing shit expansions im done

> older than 20
> playing an MMO

Do you purposely want to be an outcast ?

Apparently not

>In this thread: Man child with 0 responsibilities
Point and laugh

>FUCK YOU BRAH. IM TOO ALPHA TO PLAY SOME SHITTY MMO. WHY DONT YOU GET A LIFE BETA FAGGOT.

Guys, seriously. Given the choice between playing ANY game vs shitposting on Veeky Forums...

>wow post lich king

>2014+2
>playing any game besides glorious nipponese visual novels

You're posting on Veeky Forums, you're a manchild.

This

I quit after BC.
Rage quit, actually. WotLK completely cucked the Scourge, and they were the my favorite part of the universe.
But goddamn was the DK starting zone good.

Shame EQ:N got canned.
Crowfall looks really cool, though.

>ever playing any game besides dwarf fortress

It's like you don't want to achieve A S C E N T I O N

>play with a bunch of 16 y-o

Dude anyone that still plays WoW is like 30.

Except the game was at its hardest when there was only 1 way to spec each class that was actually effective and rotations for most classes was literally 2 or 3 buttons. The game got stupid bloated and a lot of these changes are good.

They've added challenge mode for dungeons that don't have a ceiling on how hard they can get, so at least there's some challenge coming back to the game (think D3 greater rifts, but WoW dungeons)..

>Legion
If you bought this crap, then please, politely commit suicide.

>while you play with a bunch of 16 y-o and mire a fucking draenei dancing with a sexy transmo.

err no

kids dont play WoW, they play MOBAs (Dota/League) and FPS (CS,Overwatch)