Hodgetwins constantly eating junk food for shits and giggles and stay jacked as fuck at 6'2

>hodgetwins constantly eating junk food for shits and giggles and stay jacked as fuck at 6'2
>I eat a slice of pizza and get fat instantly

HOW

Nigga genetics

>vitamin S

>this thread again

They fast for like 20 hours of the day. They're also really big and probably need about 3000 calories to keep weight.

Can't stand these two fucking idiots. Liked them when they started but all they do now is eat shit food and shit out annoying one liners.

I do a 16 hours IF as well

>I eat a slice of pizza and get fat instantly
Probably because you ate like 4000kcal worth of other shit before that slice of pizza
And you also don't work out
Fucking fat shit, you're not an exception to any other humans, stop eating so much
PS: Fuck you

Literally the worst fitness channel

It's fun to watch shut up. Not everything has to be serious 24/7

This
Go watch elliot hulse faggot

wtf i hate pizza now

Just left the nuts hanging out

yea i liked them at first, but they got stale pretty quick.

they fast
they say it in a lot of videos

They were REALLY funny at first, but then the fame started getting to Kevin's head and he went from the funny one to being obnoxious as fuck really fast and everything went downhill from there.

Enjoyed them before they turned into an eating channel

This

Smack lips......
Moves eye to camera
Listen here mane...

TRYNA BUILD SUM MUSCLE MANE

DAS GOOD MANE

DAS REAL GOOD

They have two different channels.

>IF

Lol you're like a fat girl who eats a salad and wonders why she's still getting fat.

Dem genetics n sheet

It's roids. You can eat whatever you want and get jacked.

Steroids and HGH

>mfw im not back in the gym

these nignogs are hilario.jpg. noone who knows anything about lifting watches seriously

Tren, I literally ate McDonald's nearly every single day for dinner because it was on my walk home from the gym while I was on tren and I still gained size and lost fat

Why so mad?

>seriously believing any youtube fitness channel owner is not abusing steroids regularly.

i can't come to this board without seeing the same shitty tripfags in every thread

please die

>lifes so pathetic seeing a tripfag triggers you
; ^ )

Wtf I love this meme now

You have top athletes eating 10,000+ a day, its because of how much they burn

They take dat dere celltech

Vitamin T.

(side effects include gyno)

But they aren't finny though. Not past one video anyway. They just do the same thing over and over. Their audience is retarded. Literally the exact same citizens you would see in Idiocracy.

they dont look 6'2, but thick. i'm 6'2 and they go to my gym, seems shorter than me. most of the places they eat are spots around my town

I love it when they make racist jokes about niggers. When they talked about Harambe, they said a gorilla wouldn't just kill someone like a nigger would. They also said they wouldn't live somewhere because there was a "nigger infestation".

Is that horse semen

Is that bitch drinking horse sperm