Qtddtot

What is high test?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vsxt_FboJBU
youtube.com/watch?v=g1gakRcif20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

High testosterone
They say men with higher testosterone and steroids users are attracted to females with big asses and big tits

I see. That's helpful, thank you. How does that tie into bald men being high test? Any proof that high testosterone levels result in hair loss?

look at any professional bodybuilder

bullshit

being bald doesn't automatically mean you're high test. fucking hairlets.. when will they learn?

Sometimes, yes, high t can lead to baldness, but just because someone has hair that doesn't mean they are low t, and if you're bald it doesn't always mean high t.

hah, cheers. Have a good day.

they generally check your eyes and gauge your reaction time.

if you're prone to baldness then it'll accelerate the process, that's all.

Hair loss is to do with DHT sensitivity in the hair folicals
>not sensitive + high DHT = potentially no issues
>very sensitive + low DHT = potentially no issues
>very sensitive + high DHT = balding
>regular sensitivity + high test = potentially issues

And I think you get the idea for other combinations. So yes in some cases high test can be related to balding but regular test and high sensitivity could also be responsible

outside coffee what can I do/take for higher energy during training?

been cutting and starting to reach the lower bf% and my squat is beginning to be too heavy, doesn't help I had an accident which I left the gym for 2 months and my squat went down from 130kg to 120kg, now it's at 117.5kg but I'll probably have to deload

to make it worse I also have uneven feet like klokov so it's hard to get into a good/comfortable squatting position sometimes I just seem to not be able to, noticed today one knee was lower than the other didnt hurt but I was worried it was gonna snap

are longer rest periods when performing 1 set to failure days necessary?

I've been doing 1 set to failure sets twice per week and was wondering what was the optimal rest time.

Does my qt look like she works out?

What do they mean by alternate in workout programs? Does it mean switch exercise per set or per day?

I'm doing compounds and hanging leg raises
is this enough to acquire a thick core?

Yeah.

Ephedrine.

whats up with "incomplete protein"?

for example, lets say i eat 100 grams of beans and they have 5g of protein, do they not count towards my macros or what?

>possible side effects
>death

hold on there senpai, what the fuck is ephedrine.

It only really matters if you habitually never consume animal based protein (meat/dairy/egg)

You would definitely have slightly better results if you went through and calculated your specific amino acid needs and planned that shit to a T, but of course it would be wasted if you weren't training your hardest and sleeping well and eating well otherwise anyway so kind of a waste of time

tl;dr eat beans, eat food, make gains

had for dinner 4 eggs with tuna and a slice of cheese, all scrambled up.
then I had a wheat beer which was pretty tasty

I then started to feel kinda sick after eating, like my stomach/butt wanted to poop but they wont and I kinda had the feeling to puke too but it seems it passed
I still feel like shit, ive ate something else and had that water with bubbles to burp but I dunno

what happened here? im scared that i'll wake up to puke and have diahrrea, this shit is awful

I'm somewhat new to lifting and I see all these routines like SS, broslplit, etc and my question is, if you know your body well enough and know enough about the specific exercises, is it safe to just make your own routine/modify an already popular routine to more suit what you want personally?

dude SS has accessory exercises you can do to customize the routine a bit. Follow SS for your beginner gains and then look at something with more volume afterwards.

Damn the routine I have been doing has like twice the exercises lel, heavy work out sessions. The thing is I'm not totally new I should say, I lifted in highschool and it's been a few years. But I'm still a very strong guy and it has been good for me so far.

bout to invest in a foam roller. what to get? or are they pretty much all the same?

Holy fuck guys
I bought casein powder and I just had a protein shake before bed with some cottage cheese
I put it in 8 oz milk but it was extremely powdery so I added more, but it was STILL super powdery so I filled it up to 32 fucking oz
I then hammered it all and drank it in under a minute
My stomach hurts so badly that I couldn't finish my cottage cheese and my get is so fucking protruded
Am I gonna die Veeky Forums

I've hit my daily goal for protein and fat and still have 800 calories to go for me to achieve my caloric goal. What can I eat to achieve my calorie needs?

Am I getting enough protein. Currently cutting from ~300 pounds and eating 160-180g protein a day. 6' 28 year old male. Taking in 1600-1800 kcals a day.

Rapid fire
>I currently dont follow a set regimen at the gym or set aside days to isolate body areas. I usually just lift until Im satisfied or run out of things to do. Is this bad?
>Im usually not sore after days like this. Is this a sign that Im not getting a good workout in?
>My DL is advancing by leaps and bounds, but the rest of my lifts are advancing much slower. Is there a particular reason for this?

how do I smash my korean coworker? I'm 2 years older and she talks to me on the reg but our work is inherently boring. Just sitting semi awkwardly next to her right now, what to talk about?

My left shoulder and trap is much larger than right, but I do the same shit for each side, same everything. Will it even out one day/ as I drop weight, or will I forever be doomed?

Dude they are a couple bucks invest is the wrong word

Dude, Milk protein is mostly casin, same as cottage cheese. It's slow digesting that's why (including the fat content) Milk fills you up so fast. Don't to it again, but You'll be okay.

can dairy products lead to an eternal cold?
I've been drinking a shake consisting of 250g quark, 300ml milk and one banana for the last couple of months
around the same time I started coughing randomly throughout the day spitting out yellow slime
I've been coughing for 2 months now and a friend told me to lay down the dairy products and see what happens

How much like bro science does that sound to you?

How much tuna/fish should I be eating in a week? It's just so cheap and easy but I also don't want to die from mercury poisoning.

Talk about kimchi dude korean bitches love that shit lol also post pics

Personally I'd get a hand roller with plastic round rollers. Allows better positioning to some muscles and you can vary pressure.

I can't just fucking snap a picture of her, Im also in Korea dog, the subject is worn out

.8/pound minimum for protein is what i've heard, but that's for bulking. You're fine where you're at imo taking into account your weight and protein intake.

Korean bitches love american barbecue.

10/10 bro-science, couldn't hurt though i suppose.

what if youre a gay man? im a twink and i like guys with big asses and big pecs, what do?

You're a gay man/straight woman that likes a muscular guy? what's new?

Korean racist stereotypes are that white guys are super forward. Be the stereotype, just go for it they won't think it's weird.

We already talked about korean barbecue so I guess it can't hurt. She's watching some soap opera on her phone, I'll wait until lunch to strike. God I wanna be balls deep in her small tender body

Yeah but I'm posting on fit and you should be able to figure out by that alone that I'm near fucking autistic. If I try to be for

To be forward im bound to ramen all over this
Accidentally hit the post button when my boss surprised me

Korean bitches are so hot. I'm jelly of you user. She's had all the Korean food, so make her some good american food or take her out to an american style restaurant. I think it would be hard to get authentic Texas/SC/KC barbecue in SK, but I've heard there are some good SK spun American Barbecue places.

Kek. Pro-tip, if she's into you, you can pretty much say whatever, as long as it's not super spergy. Also it's way easier to go for the girls into you than try to win a girl over.

I've been lifting without a coherent plan for 3 months and haven't seen the gains that I could have, finally decided to use stronglifts 5x5. What will the program do for me in terms of size and strength? I have experience doing all the compound lifts.

Also what's up with the low deadlift volume on stronglifts (1x5)? Why not just do 5x5?

Also anyone have recs for a belt and squat shoes for a relative dyel?

Best part is that I alresdy have a side bitch here. This girls english is pretty bad, and my korean is shit. But we'll be hanging out like 7 hours a day most of the time so communication should smooth out eventually. I'll try to build some sexual tension at lunch, msybe show her my squat video or something

Just squat and DL barefoot.

Don't fall for the bulking meme unless you're going powerlifter.

DL is much more taxing and 5x5 is kinda pushing it volume wise.

As for the belt, imo if you need a belt your core isn't strong enough.

Proud of you user. good luck m8. When you're fucking her, think of me. No homo.

I did SL for 3 months. It gets you a decent base for the big lifts (squats, bench, DL), but I found that it lacked in quantity for each specific muscle group. You'll get some progress, but I highly advise switching ASAP when you feel confident enough, and take on more volume for each muscle group, because SL can only do so much for you.

Is being called "Rocky" by some of the older gym crew a good thing or a bad thing? I'm 5'11" so is this a joke about my height (when they're shorter than me)?

Anyone pls?

Chicken is also cheap breh

You're probably gonna be fine famalam. If you're worried about it I'd say 2-3 times a week. If thet worries you 1-2 times/week

2-3 is pretty much my normal amount right now anyways so that's a relief. Thanks man!

Canned or packaged? I plan on buying more canned but packaged can be costly and I'm hella poor.

Really doesn't matter poison is poison. They both have the same amounts of Mercury.

Is PGSLP --> TM --> Madcow --> candy toe 6 week --> 5/3/1 --> Should know your body enough by now to make your own shit up. A good progression of programs? I'm currently in the TM phase atm. Madcow looks really interesting though. Been lifting since last December and sym strength tells me I'm verging on proficient strength.

Can anyone redpill me on how effective Intermittent Fasting is during bulking? I have a six pack and did it using an EC stack and IF. I'd like to stay as low bf% as possible while bulking but idk how much IF is gonna help. It seems like more trouble than it's worth and I can't use the EC stack to suppress hunger. What do?
pic is me.

Literally adrenaline

Also is there a substantial difference between a 18/6 IF cycle and a 20/4 or a 16/8 cycle?

Anyone?

It use to be in weight loss products in the U.S until the early 2000's, it's used in the production of meth so it's use is heavily restricted, now a days you can only find it in "at the counter" (meaning no prescription needed) medicine used to treat respiratory issues, one brand name is Bronkaid. From what I understand in Canada, Europe and basically the rest of the world you can buy it in bulk online.

What do you guys think of my lifting routine?

what can i do if the gym at my college is always super crowded and the squat racks are always busy?
mostly just do SL5x5 so any alternatives to those exercises would be dope

ur mum haha lol

Pre workout
Mix your own it's the shit
Check out dmaa, that stuff is the fucking bees knees

please help me figure out squat form bros. Ive tried low bar and high bar both times I got stuck at 190.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsxt_FboJBU
youtube.com/watch?v=g1gakRcif20

>youtube.com/watch?v=Vsxt_FboJBU
knees shouldn't go past your toes. Are you afraid of falling backwards?

Go on a PPL/PHUL routine.

Knees going past toes is fine, provided they track properly and the heels don't come up.

I put plates under my heels. I noticed a significant increase with my squat ROM but my knees hurt a fuck load because of it. Am I not applying enough weigh to my heels as a result or is this normal?

yes, it already feels like im about to fall backwards as is.

Could be that you're putting too much of the pressure on your forefoot rather than midfoot/heel, could be that you're using too high a set of plates, could be that you're one of the people whose knees just don't tolerate forward travel that well, could be something else entirely. Hard to know.

well idk about tracking properly, i've always heard that you want to sit farther back. If you feel like you're falling backwards, I find that the more weight I have on, the less I feel like I'm falling

You usually don't sit back that much in a squat. Depending on your style you usually either push the hips back a little bit then go down (typical for lowbar) or just go straight down (more typical for highbar). There's always outliers though.

I think it's the fact I am putting too much pressure on my forefoot. I've noticed I still tend to lean forward when pushing back up. I'll try to sit back a bit more on my heels.

Most likely day
Post program

How soon after cutting and starting to eat and maintenance does the body "settle"? As in stop being bloated, drop water weight, stop shitting the world out and dying at every increase of carbs.

1) I'd say it's bad because it's not balanced or planned so you're not giving equal attention

2) no, soreness does not mean you had a productive workout

3) depends, what are your stats? If you just started, DL should go up fairly quickly

Just ate 120g worth of protein. Will it have been for waste?

It looks like you're swaying back and forward when going up, you sure you aren't trying to squat too much?
In second video you are clearly not moving your knees in sync with your torso, note the trajectory of your butt on the way down and up, it's noticeably different
Try squatting by moving your ass back instead of bending your knees
If your upper leg is longer than your lower leg try wider stance

>eternal cold
kek
>coughing randomly throughout the day spitting out yellow slime
Is it coming out of your lungs, throat or nose? Anyway green or yellow slime is usually an indication of staphylococcus infection, go visit a doctor. Sounds like rhinitis or bronchitis

Just ate a pizza after only sixteen days on a diet.

Seriously considering killing myself since I'm so fucking useless I can't stop eating literally to save my own life.

What do i do?

I want to lose weight first, then bulk up a bit. I've never heard of a program in my life... I don't know where to start. I guess I could see a PT.

What is SS?

I've made potatos, broccoli, chicken and rice for 4 days. Should I be eating this an hour prior to working out? Immediately as I get home?

I've done SS for about 6 weeks, seen some modest gains but now I want to start building for aesthetics

What sort of routine should I look at?

16 days is impressive to me user. You cheated once, get back on track. You have good dedication so you can do it.

Could be cravings for something you're not eating enough of too, but I'm not a dietician.

how do I get rid of cellulite?

I've never been fat. I thought only fat people got it.

Cellulite is a meme
Don't jump programs, it's 11 weeks
Read a fucking sticky

You should see the FUCKING STICKY

I have a bit of hyperlordosis. Are daily stomach vacuums and compound exercises enough for abs from a purely postural point of view?

What are the best ways to train obliques?

When people say you need xg of protein per 1lb of bodyweight are they talking about LBM?

Veeky Forums claims bar is not counting as total weight so its also applies to %10 deloads?

for example 40 kg bench deload = 36kg (4kg deload)
with bar = 54 kg (6kg deload)

i'm lost :(

You include the bar lmao

I am chubby. I can't say i'm on a cut, since i'm merely losing weight to gain muscle AFTER it. Is it normal to be hungry a lot of times during the day? Any tips for a fatty trying to lose weight, besides lifting weights and doing cardio? It's getting really hard sometimes.

its good to know what im looking for is in there thanks