Jason Genova

What's the deal? Is he actually retarded? If so, why are his handlers allowed to record his antics and post them on youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCiDR38w_0s
youtube.com/watch?v=294hTLgfbNU
youtube.com/watch?v=4FuXzkPyyI8
youtu.be/47ClcUcGB7U?t=10m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=aOp2WnwrbXw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPHx4HU6a20
youtube.com/watch?v=eovIEKqkT08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's varying degrees of retardation. He's functional... but he's not going to be finishing that rocket surgeon degree anytime soon.

Lmao this gif. Surprisingly he makes all 3 box jumps.

My question is why he tries to screw over bigger bodybuilding celebs, and then every """progressive""" fuckass defends him even when they know he's wrong only because "muh retardation"

In the last few months he's really gone downhill, i think the ments are coming to a permanent end.

Unless he's allowed filmed visits at the mental ward.

pisstroopers aren't progressives

They seem like it, the ones who were sooking when Bitch Panini slap boxed him everyone went full sperg about it.

reminder that the pisstroopers number less than 10k, that video attracked hundreds of thousands of potential recruits, who have yet to learn the ways of our sith lord.

There have been a few occasions where he showed surprising mental calculation and memory skills, but he's borderline illiterate (severe dyslexia) as well as being very socially awkward and emotionally immature. He seems to have very little awareness. Not retarded, but serious mental issues for sure.

he just has ADD, and OCD hes not retarded

and dyslexia

he is NOT autism

The Dark Lord Spaniard knows no weaknesses because he is going to be the best

he's an anomaly to many. he's been doing youtube since 2008 and only has 30,000 subscribers, yet pretty much every fitness youtuber knows of his name and his fanbase is one of the most dedicated and active.

depending on what kind of meds he's on that day, you'll get a different jason. he goes from being completely coherent and forming complete sentences to having meltdowns and "malfunctions" as pisstroopers like to say where he is completely unintelligible.

jason is more than just a 30 year old man-child with learning disabilities. he's a physical manifestation of the fitness youtuber counter-culture.

there are 3 types of jason fans

1. haters. these make up the majority of jason's fans. they are only around to shit on jason and drive him to suicide.

2. ment addicts. a sizable group that have grown ever reliant on the "ment" that jason and the misfits provide. some in this group were former haters of jasons, but after being exposed to him, like a cancerous tumor, he's grown on to them.

3. piss troopers. a dedicated group of disciples. they exist to bring balance to the hate he gets and follow their lord's orders, no matter how nonsensical. they, like ment-addicts draw their power from the ment jason provides, and use the piss to blast away those who displease jason. they are basically the seal team 6 of youtube trolls.

to answer your question, no, he's not retarded.

the iron extortionist

Because autistic manchildren demand attention for validation.

>piss troopers

His arms are huge here

ITS PISSSSSSSS

I'm going to see him in a few days at Boca Ratons LA Fitness give me something you want me to print and I'll make him hold it and il take a pic and post it here

>My question is why he tries to screw over bigger bodybuilding celebs
because he's retarded
>and then every """progressive""" fuckass defends him even when they know he's wrong
because he's retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=WCiDR38w_0s

>ment addicts. a sizable group that have grown ever reliant on the "ment" that jason and the misfits provide

what does this even mean

take you trip off oldfag

i'm convinced it's just one guy following me around Veeky Forums complaining at me every few hours or so about my trip

stop whining.

Quality post desu

the bottomline is your trip brings nothing to the discussion. I've been coming here almost everyday for 8 years and I don't use a trip

oh ok

why use a trip? literally why?
Is your life so shitty that you seek acknowledgement from people who are indifferent to your existence?

I wonder what would happen if Javon Crespa and CWC met.

Don't speak to nunu that way.

that dude was fucking crazyyy Rich was scared shitless

That video reminds me of when I lived on a farm and trying to get a horse or cow to step over something. They'll just stop and stare at it and pick up and put down their feet over and over again.

I hate that people let that shit happen just because he's retarded, shouldn't he have tard wranglers that stop him from fucking people over?

youtube.com/watch?v=294hTLgfbNU

fuck, it really looks like him

He's Veeky Forums

The way CWCs gone, Jason would probably try to fuck him

NEW MENT ALERT!!!!!! THE SHOWDOWN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=4FuXzkPyyI8

People are taking advantage of him more now than ever before

I have a good friend who's mildly autistic like Jason. He's a great guy, a lot of fun to hang out with, perfectly normal in his entire life (job, education, his own place, etc.). But he's very easy to manipulate if you want to. If you suggest something or make a recommendation, he forgets everything he knows about it and just goes along with it. If one guy says "join the Army as a grunt, you'll make $80,000 a year", he just believes it and starts the process to join. This is the most recent example I have for something my friend was convinced of

Anytime I hang out with him I'm surprised by how similar his personality and his ticks and way of talking is to Jason, just about different things and in different ways

youtu.be/47ClcUcGB7U?t=10m39s

Big Lenny is a fucking freak

Is Lenny white or brown?

How bout this

White

youtube.com/watch?v=aOp2WnwrbXw

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Right so why has he got so much tanner on when hes not on stage? Like... is he okay, or?

Yeaaaa good physique brah. Yeaaahh veiny pot belly yeeeeaahhh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPHx4HU6a20

>piss troopers
>dedicated group of disciples
piss troopers are literally just 14 yo trolls from reddit, Genova's Witnesses are the true followers of the monkey prick
>worrying about janoy
he'll be fine, you should #pray4biglenny instead because that nigga is about to die Tbh

>you should #pray4biglenny instead because that nigga is about to die Tbh

Is his stomach gonna burst, Alien-style?

stop joking, he's wheezing worse than ever and can't sleep sitting down it saddening

At least these last couple videos showed how adorably autistic Dale Chance is.

LENNY! LENNY! LENNY! LENNY!

>people are unaware that Jason plays up his illness

Not to say he isn't a fucking tard (that has gotten worse recently), but he's learned he can take advantage of the fact he has disabilities. It truly revolting

no :C

Will is the comfiest acting black dude I've ever seen. I want to hang out with him.

it's because he's not american
#pray4biglenny
#liftyourhands2thesky4lenny
when it haldolening it's legit bad though, like the infamous Janoy Cresva incident

What's funny is how often when I saw the same thing, they would seem super pumped and act all excited when they finally managed to step over it like some kid who just nailed 2 plates for the first time.

New Genova video with a cleaning lady (he already deleted it)

youtube.com/watch?v=eovIEKqkT08

Is that a normal gym or do all those weirdos happen to go to the same place???

Its in Florida

ADD and OCD really? nothing else?

No, thats just what his kother tells him. In reality he takes a monthly anti-psychotic shot of haloperidol

pisstroopers gets me every time

very feminine mannerisms

>not knowing nunu
Fucking new fags

>being so new you don't know who nunu is

you're wrong m8. the piss troopers are more similar to old school trolls who do shit for the lulz. they all attacked pianoman and got him to slap the shit out of the borderline-retarded jason which gave us all a giggle

>piss troopers
they're also the opposite of haters in that they try to praise jason and even praise the stupid shit he does because they want him to do more stupid shit as opposed to committing suicide

I disagree. He was more popular years ago when his mental illness didn't appear as bad. Although he is delusional as fuck so maybe he just thinks that that's what the viewers want.

It's pretty weird, I used to hate on the Delray misfits because their fans were annoying but now I kinda get it. I started watching their videos a while ago and can't stop, it's a weird form of entertainment, a lot like reality TV with weird retarded fucks

5 buttons, wow.

what do you guys think of his shred?

fuck off trip faggot

>come on your 5'6"

top kek chance chucke cheese is swole but goddamn he's a manlet

Who /TeamTranny/ here?

why did they hang out with f2m nate he's so fucking weird and off-putting and not in a funny and cool way like the rest of the misfits

holy shit this picture is amazing, he looks about 3 feet tall

Is he actually on HRT or did she just let its pakistani genes loose?

Numbers confirm it's piss