How'd I do Veeky Forums?

How'd I do Veeky Forums?

there's a reason she hasn't responded

good for weeding out girls that don't have a sense of humor

How do you sperg over a 5? You are already doing it

That's a little witty.

Oh fuck

depending on what kind of girl this is, either 10/10 or she's never going to reply

lmao

hahaha shit

Oh shit son. Step it up a notch and see how far she'll follow.

Gotta admit, she has bants

God I fucking hate online dating, just ask her out quickly before she ignores you

she went from a 6 to a 9.

>tfw you know you're never gonna make it because you fall madly in love with a girl based on 6 lines of text and a 50x50 picture from some other user's conversation

10/10 response from her.

>yfw she's actually a serial murderer

i hope you gut her good

>tfw no serial killer gf

oh my fucking god I kekked so hard

She replied finally

It's a date I think

Not a date til you have a time and place.

This is why you are probably one of those >tfw when no gf boohoo fags. Jokes get old after awhile. Learn to read the room, amd move the conversation forward for fucks sake.

B R E H
I would date that chick so hard

>hahaha
>but seriously do you wanna grab dinner on (day)

The next message you send needs to be something like this or you have entered the ghost zone. Won't delete you, but won't respond to you.

My last message was "Great, my number is _____, shoot me a text and we'll plan something"

Didn't screencap cause too lazy to edit my number out

It's definitely a dude.

>Alexandra ---> Alexander
>man face

Have fun getting cummed on by a tranny

Good, now set up a time and place, and you're done.

Guys here's the deal, I'm really ugly, have no friends, have no sexual experience at 24, etc. But I'd really like to try Tinder not for anything real, but just to see how well I can be witty/funny in a convo with them to see if I even have any hope at all at least at conversing with them first and foremost.

What do you think the best way to do this would be? Get fake pictures and try to get matches? I promise that if I used my own picture I would get nothing.

Are you able to make a fake profile and do that?

Good luck.

>thinking this is a bad thing

This. You have to set up a date within the first 15 responses from her.

These threads always remind me of this one thread where dubs decided the next message between this guy and girl, and it was pretty fun, but I've never seen threads like that since.