What hope is there for guys with big heads? Are we doomed?

What hope is there for guys with big heads? Are we doomed?

> get to be big and look normal rather than with a tiny head

Get big breh

large skull is an alpha dominant trait what are u on about.

Getting skullmogged is brutal.

>big head
You mean being a faggot manlet?

Yeah. Really sucks having a big head.

large head is masterrace what are you saying

Sometimes my head looks really large and it depresses the shit out of me. It almost makes me want to give up all my vanity and live an ascetic lifestyle.

Is Thor hover handing?

He knows if he touches her his immense Thor-chad power will vaporize her immediately

lel no

just look at its insane that his head looks too big for his body, considering this man is gi-fucking-normous

fuck that
live an aesthetic lifestyle

it may look out of place but its also supposed to be a very attractive trait to women, which is what its all about in the end anyways right?

Source?

Big headed people don't get knocked out as easily

i dunno if uve heard of a forum called rooshv but they basically autistically study the relationship between various factors and how they impact attractiveness.

its where the whole FACE FRAME HEIGHT meme comes from.

google "skullmogging"

Holy shit. I just looked it up and apparently it's aesthetic to have a skull that's over 23cm in circumference. I'm packing 23.6cm over here.
>mfw

U jelly m8?

the only solution is to keep lifting, getting a bigger bod and make it look normal in comparison

also no one probably even notices brah

Thanks man. I'll try

is this shooped

What do if small head?

He has to be very careful when dealing with fragile womenfolk, lest he Lenny her like a soft rabbit.

It's not. I'm being srs. Look up Art Atwood.
His head is like a dandelion growing out of a brick shithouse.

Don't skip head day

What did he mean by this?

This. Big-framed guys have large skulls, along with robust joint, broad shoulders, etc.

HOW CAN HEADLETS EVEN COMPETE?

Someone needs to shop his head smaller. He will look huge

I've been doing with dak and my head has been growing.

I met trump and Giuliani the other day. They had big heads.

Mine's big too. Had to buy my own helmet back in rookie baseball. 7.75" at age 9. I grew into tho.

What's your circumference?
>inb4 sub 23in

meh i guess it is only attractive if you have a proportionate body to match, and broad broad shoulders

i have a gigantic head. and i mean huge, giada de laurentiis level huge. i'm exactly like her. i'm also 5'5 and have the body proportions of a 5'5 person... including shoulders.

i look like an alien and i feel like an alien. i'm scared to get too close face to face with someone during sex cause i don't want anyone to touch my face/head or upper body, cause they'll realize it's fucking weird up close and be turned off.

If you're a woman it doesn't matter.

Just put an extra effort in lats and shoulders and that way it will look smaller in comparison

Cope harder, skullcel