How is it possible to put on muscle without steroids? I've been lifting for 6 months and look worse than I started...

How is it possible to put on muscle without steroids? I've been lifting for 6 months and look worse than I started. Ive been drinking a gallon of almond milk a day(because vegan) and I still have yet to look good. Im thinking about hoping on gear very soon...

Pic not related

Yes it's possible, but you don't have to get fat as shit to do it.
The only people that can get away with the ridiculous go mad diet are teenage boys because they have high metabolism and shitloads of natural test.

Anyone else will just get fat and sick.
You only need to eat at maintenance plus 500 more calories to put on mass.

Secondly, it takes two years of dedicated full body work to see real changes. Lifting heavy and lifting like a bodybuilder combined as well as clean living getting good sleep and plenty of sunshine.

You can't bully your body into putting on mass as a natural. That shit is for people on life shortening amounts of gear.

Pushing yourself, going to the gym regularly and ensuring you're having enough protein and carbs to build the muscle

>2 years to see results
Why should I even bother?

>vegan

There's the bait

>drinking a gallon of almond milk a day(because vegan)

hahahahahahaha

>4 years to get a degree
>why even bother?

nihilists disgust me

>vegan
nice try

>pic
what is this i don't even

Lets just say you live to 80 years old. 2 years is 2.5% percent of your life. Is 2.5% of your life not worth reaching your goals, you impatient child?

>Why should I even bother?

Because everything worthwhile in life takes time and effort?

The only things that don't take effort get you no where. Like videogames or drugs.

ALMOND MILK HAS 1 GRAM OF FUCKING PROTEIN!!!! READ THE FUCKING LABEL!

but drugs get you high, mane

>ALMOND MILK
Are you fucking retarded? No protein. Because you're vegan go eat fucking nuts, bananas, peanut butter, spinach, and other good shit with high protein.

if you look worse than when you started roids wont suddenly fix that

btw almond milk is all sugar and no protein

youre almost quite literally drinking a gallon of sugar. i would be willing to bet most of your diet is sugar but you think its healthy because "nature"

>Mfw

>vegan
FOOKIN PUSSEY

THAT'S WHY YOU ARE STILL A SKINNNY DYEL

2 years is going to pass whether you lift or not. You don't have to focus 100% of your time to lifting, just include it in your day to day. In 2 years you'll either have done the work and be at your goal or you won't have and you won't be. Either way, you'll still be 2 years older.

Nihilism is legit when your perspective on it isn't self-defeating. It's not "Nothing natters so why bother?" it's "Nothing matters so fuck it let's live for now."

Actually, nihilism is the only truth. It gives you a blank slate to create your own.

>I don't know what nihilism is and I've never read philosophy
Fucking idiot

That's a bit closer to hedonism but it doesn't really matter. People who believe that there is some overarching purpose to life or that life isn't worth living without some bullshit, ephemeral, and poorly defined "meaning" are the most cringeworthy people.

You forgot to active the almonds

>Life doesn't matter lets party
that's existentialism, not nihilism

You do know roids are tested on animals, and they're harmful and by extension, you are hurting animals if you start roiding.... so whats the point of being a vegan then?

>How is it possible to put on muscle without steroids? I've been lifting for 6 months and look worse than I started. Ive been drinking a gallon of almond milk a day(because vegan) and I still have yet to look good. Im thinking about hoping on gear very soon...
>almond milk
>almond
If is not activated almond then i found the problem!

Start running for 1 hour daily.

> GOMAD with almond milk
> because vegan

NOT
O
T

GONNA
O
N
N
A

MAKE
A
K
E

IT
T

im vegan too you retard and never drank 1 litre of your hippy milk. this is what you eat:
1 banaan + shitload of outs, mash the banaan

for lunch eat same as dinner
dinner : 1 peanut butter jar, kidney beans, peas, chickpeas, anything with protein, broccoli, champignons and drop it into a pot cook it voila you fucking retard.rice as side dish. im 210 lbs and 20% after 1 year of lifting you faggot

It ain't worth it senpai. I smoked weed now I feel fucked in the head.

Why are you drinking a gallon of almond milk? There is zero protein in that, it's all carbs.

>vegan

Confirmed for never wanting to make it from the start

What you're actually talking about is existentialism, you fucking retarded faggot. And yes, that's Nietzsche's actual philosophy, who sought to combat nihilism which he saw as the thing that would destroy humanity. The reason people call him a nihilist is because retards such as yourself go about talking about him without having actually read him, and thus, by proxy, promote retardation in another segment of humanity.

The only way you can frame him as a nihilist is in a theological sense, as in he denies the existence of a god, but even that barely makes any sense, requires idiotic semantics and advanced mental gymnastics. Or you could simply not be retarded.

>vegan
>muscle

pick one

Das it

underrated post

Every lift till failure, every time

You're not pushing yourself that's why dyel