What supplement do you use?

what is the best for mass gaining?

Dianabol

have you experienced any side effect?

Just bought this one, taste good

I'm using the cookies and cream flavour powder. Every time I drink it I want to hurl

lmao, I got that one too a few years ago and had to chuck a whole 5lb container away, shit is awful. Just stick to the chocolate my man.

shirts don't fit you anymore, worst side effect

I used Serious (M)ass by the same company in your pic. Not sure how good it is compared to other weight gainers, but I got mild pecs in only three days.

you are talking about the gold standard whey?

yes

I only need 3000 kcal a day to bulk and I've been hitting it for weeks, yet stagnating in my weight. Still getting consistent strength gains though. Considering switching from regular whey to mass gainer.

sorry man I'm kinda new to this stuff, can you explain what is the difference? I mean does the mass gainer has more than 30g of protein? is it something like that?

nine times out of ten a "mass gainer" is just a protein powder with a shit ton of sugar. they'll claim a bunch of other shit too (proprietary weight gain scientifically tested mass gaining formula 5000!!!!) but mostly it's just the sugar

>I only need 3000 kcal a day to bulk and I've been hitting it for weeks, yet stagnating in my weight

IF YOU NEED 3000 TO BULK THEN YOU'D BE GAINING WEIGHT YOU FUCKING MORON.

if you're "stagnating", you aren't. eating. enough. That's literally it.

>108 scoops.
Lightweight baby!

2cups of 1% Milk
28g of Nesquick
80g of oats
---------------------
Calories: 680
Fats: 8g
Carbs: 106g
Protein: 31g

Dont fall for the mass gainer meme. Honestly protein powder only has its place during a cut.

108 SCOOPS, CMON

I've nearly finished the entire 5 pounds of powder though. Only about 2 - 3 more servings and I'm done.

No its fucking malodextrine
A complex carb
Not sugar

Most mass gainers aren't maltodextrin. They're usually just dextrose.

Also while maltodextine is technically a complex carb it doesn't act much like one. Hence its use in some 'recovery' products and similar as a hyper-fast absorption carb.

Geez we are in summer indeed...

Once again: MASS GAINERS ARE A SCAM
The ONLY supplement that is somewhat worth it (for convenience if nothing else) is 100% ISOLATE.

Eat real food goddamit.