How do I gain weight?

OK so here's the deal. I'm 23 years old, 120 pounds and I'm 5'8. I'm trying to put on weight, but I'm fucking poor so I can't really buy good stuff like steak. I'm starting at the gym next month, my friends are bodybuilders and they said they would train me, but obviously I need to buy my food on my own. What can I do to gain weight? I'm going to buy ensure + and a protein powder to supplement my diet as well. Any tips guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

G..guys..?

Make more money retard.

I can't I'm on probation for 2 years so I have to ride it out that's why I'm gonna start lifting, to pass the time and get fit. Already lost my gf and I don't want to get another chick for a while

Calorie dense foods

>Rice and peanut butter nigga.

>Lentils, canned tuna and chicken.

>Jerky and cashews for a snacky.

It's easy ya dingus

how are you only 120lbs and look like that?

Also I ditched all my shitty friends because they're trouble I just want to be a hermit and get fit

GOMAD

I don't know, abs go on a skinny dude like big tits on a fat chick. My bmi is 18.2

There is no way that's OP... Right?

rice and beans

hamburger meat (don't get the super lean stuff)

another guy already said peanut butter but yeah peanut butter

eggs

also check out this series of videos youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs

It's me, I was just flexing really hard . idk I'm pretty weak man I struggle to lift 40lbs sometimes

you are atleast 5'6

How much peanut butter? Like a jar a week?

But I'm 5'8

dude you aren't 5'8" 120 pounds and look like that, you are completely full of shit

even though 5'8" isn't "tall" by any stretch, a person 120 pounds at 5'8" would not have that much muscle. Some pecs, skinny but not that skinny forearms, bicep, tricep, and even deltoid development

how much peanut butter you eat in a week will depend on your overall calories. a jar a week might be excessive depending on what other things you're eating. don't pay too much attention to the guys who're screaming "you gotta eat big to get big" because most natural guys with average or below average genetics will just get fat if we eat like pigs no matter how much we lift.

so basically just eat enough to gain weight but don't overdo it. you should learn to count calories like the sticky suggests and eat the appropriate amount for a lean bulk.

But I am, I don't get why that's so unbelievable. People constantly come up to me and say 'gosh you're so skinny' . maybe its the mirror

Why would I lie about my weight & height when I'm trying to gain weight yo, there's absolutely no reason for it..

Can I eat shitty food like cup a noodles and generic hot dogs? The cup o noodles is like 290 calories each, but I would probably only eat 1 a day and I have other food I can eat

Go for the hot dog. If you have to eat shitty you might as well go with the option with most protein.

It seems like different people can have a very similar look but a very different weight. I've seen it plenty of times. Differences in bone density?

you can eat anything "shitty" in moderation, just make sure to keep your protein intake high. when i ate something like that i would add a separate protein source so i don't have just an all carb meal. so i might do a cup of noodles and a protein shake or maybe get creative and add some cooked ground beef to it or a few eggs or something like that.

How the fuck are you only 120? I'm a 5'3 tall girl and I weight 123 pounds, 20% body fat. I'm tiny.

Could I kill you?

O
D
Y

OP this is bullshit. I am 5'10" and 135 pounds and I am nowhere near as muscular as that