Start talking with gym chick for 1 and a half weeks

>start talking with gym chick for 1 and a half weeks
>mentions her boyfriend outta nowhere
>he lives 3 hours away
wat do

is it even worth smashing a gym girl?

Go for it.

hide the body

how tf do I know I wont be the beta orbiter and that she wants to smash?

Did you have to ask for tge detail that he lived 3hrs away or did she mention it? You don't mention those kind of details for no reason

What show is that?

Just because there is a goalie doesn't mean you can't score. That being said, it may take more effort to smash her and you may feel guilty about being the side nigga depending on your views on monogamy, etc.

shes a college freshie and she mentioned she had a bf back in her hometown

im just guessing the 3 hour part
so it aint worth it

messing around with another dude's girl is a shitty thing to do in general. it can also be risky.

also worth mentioning that if she fucks around on him with you she'll just do the same to you later if you actually try to date her.

who knows if she contracted aids from jamal last month

as a female, how do i even initiate conversation with hot guy at gym without being thought of as annoying or creepy?

Be attractive.

number of times a male has turned down a female for being annoying or creepy: 0

you have the cheatcode to life, use it

That does not help me

"hey you're hot, wanna fuck?"

any straight single male will say yes.

You're the worst

Go for it, but be sure to let the guy know his gf is a slut

desu I don't think there is anything wrong with messing around with taken girls as long as you let the guy know it happened.

Bruh this is sign she is lonely this how girls in long distance relationship lowkey wants to smash, go for it dude but try and find her bf later and tell him his gf is a whore.

The sheer truth of this statement is just depressing.

It's 2016, men don't "own" their girlfriends/wives. If she wants it, plow that chick.
It's the feminist thing to do.

>Any straight single non autistic male will say yes.

Maybe this is more up to your speed?

She did it so that now you're the bad guy if you have sex with her.

I've been the bad guy for two taken Chinese chicks, one my ex landlady and the other ex coworker. Same birthday, fancy that. Crashed and burned after a few times banging tho

Quite a thrill

This

>this girl and I used to talk freshman year quite a bit
>see girl I havn't seen since freshman year of HS at uni going the opposite ways on the stairs
>she has a skeleton bf (but he's not with her)
>wearing a tanktop and ottermode
>say hi to her
>make some small talk
>she asks me some things during the small talk
>say "hey I gtg but you should give me your number so we can catch up"
>she says "yeah yeah yeah definitely" starts turning away "ok yeah, ill see ya around, bye"
>quickly walks away through the door without giving me her number
wtf was this, im not butt ugly I'm at least average

>fuck gym girl couple times
>boyfriend comes home 3rd
>3 months later they come to the gym together, still together.

Nothing helps breaking prs than knowing I came on the face he's kissing and made her go ass to mouth.

Fucking do it.

name of middle blonde girl?

You're the Worst

depends. first make sure you're bigger then him. then make sure he doesn't have a black belt in jiu jitsu or is a trained boxer or some shit. if it's all good then smash away

well thanks, i suppose i'll give it a try. i'm not ugly, just insecure of my height :(
does this actually work?

there's a youtube video of a girl asking that question and every guy except for maybe 2 said yes.

you don't know how easy you have it.

>tfw i feel every attractive fit man is out of my league

guess i'll just actually try and stop being autisic

>have feelings for my ex
>not into casual sex
how big of a faggot AM I???

The two on the sides are fucking ugly, the one in the middle is okay

post face

Fuck that's hot.
Way to be, user.

bump4this

How does it help you man ?
Do you just scream 'I KEKED A GUY THAT I DONT KNOW' while your squat PR.

no, what if my gym crush browses

i like to think i'm at least a 7 ;_;

> college freshie
> bf back home
do it before someone else does.
She doesn't have a bf anymore.

What a retarded reason

Literally just say "Hi, what's up?"

Yeah man, you talked to her for 1 and half weeks, of course she is gonna let you fuck her, it would be rude if she doesn't.

not posting my face on Veeky Forums plz

If you're actually attractive she prob just sperged out but if you're not she only likes bonybros

Pretty please?

"You got any conditions I should know about?"

Im described as "cute" and Im pretty sure she had a crush on me freshman year so im guessing im ~7/10

lets say however worst case secnario is that im average, did she sperg out? or did I get rejected?

sounds like rejection to me

no i'll def get recognised :(

Real question you should be asking yourself is, 'why do I care?' You should be getting rejected all the time because it's women's job in society to say 'no' to escalating a relationship, and it's a man's job to push it to that point before backing off. Approach a lot of girls, work on your social game, and above all don't let other people's opinion of you affect your opinion of yourself. Analyze criticism: if you see truth, take steps to correct yourself; if it's just hate because they want to take you down for whatever reason, ignore it.
Get that good mindset game, son

Jesse Jane?

>does this actually work?
a girl once came to me in a bar and said I want to kiss you, we fucked 10 min afterward in the toilet.

You girls have it easy. One thing I learned is that you don't need to say anything as long as you are attractive to them, so I just went to girls and told them I find them attractive and would like to buy them a drink. Some say yes, some say no, if they like you they like you, if not then not, no amount of storyshitting will change that.

lmao no, that's elsa jean

YOU KNOW THIS WEBM JUST REALLY FUCKING PISSES ME OFF

>leaving the titts inside the bra while fucking

never understood this meme

found the insecure whiteboi

A whole three years later and he still spends his time cuckposting

Found the closet cuck