Already have a great body

>already have a great body
>somewhat attractive
>still don't know how to hold/initiate a conversation with a girl

Help

Have you tried talking to boys?

I dont find men cute, so no.

What are you, a faggot?

Read books and just start practicing talking to girls.

You forgot the most important lift of SS.
Talking to girls 3xF

Try this one:
"Hey baby, if you don't give me your phone number I'm gonna start wasting hostages"
Works about half the time. If she tries to call your bluff, execute one of the hostages to show her you mean business.

is that supposed to show me how not do it or?

Oh wait here's another good one:
Ask a girl if you can borrow her phone to call a friend and then once you have it tell her you will dial 911 and call in a bomb threat unless she agrees to go out with you. This one has about a 70-80% success rate as long as you can maintain confidence.

Walk up to them, talk to them. Doesn't really matter what you talk about as long as you don't come off as an autist, do this in the correct setting and topics should be suited to the situation. Pursue more after your done but don't come off too strongly. If she is interested she will agree and continue to agree until she is in your bed.

Can anyone help me out
>been dating a girl for 7 months
>she has a past, i can't say her past doesn't bother me but when i considered everything i choose to carry on being with her despite her past.
> Today she tells me that when she was 15 she got pregnant and had a miscarriage. She held this back until now, I can't blame her for holding it back.
> lost my virginity to her when we were 19 but didn't get in a relationship with her until 7 months ago
> I'm devastated, don't know what to do. Considering ending it.
> Asking mexican bean farming forum for their opinions and advice.
> I don't know what to do or say, whenever i talk to her now it's always hateful and negative, don't know if i can get over it... probably going to end it tomorrow.

shes going to stop responding to you very soon

Here, just some examples of topics, if your in class talk about homework or assignments. If your in a club talk about music, you can get away with being v. forward in a club and if convo is going well go have a dance and get off with her. Just remember while your doing your grocery shopping you can't get awayy with doing what you'd do in a club.

where do you live senpai
i moved away from bellingham, wa after a crazy girl with that exact background began to vehemently stalk me. i was 15 at the time going to college and she was 18, and somehow took a liking to me. over the course of a month, found out shes fucking insane and incredibly clingy. ended up moving away at 17 to go to uni and escape this fucking basketcase who found out where i live somehow.

i'd be crazy shocked if this is the same girl.

You have to decide if you're okay with that part of her past or not. The miscarriage isn't a big deal in and of itself, but what she's like because of the experience.

I'm from england so i doubt it but i guess this problem is common in the world, sluts being sluts then fucking their shit up then taking it out on the must gullible cuck they can find and i guess that's me, we've been in a relationship for so long now and she never told me but now after 7 months of her hiding the truth she let it out while drunk over texts.

Tell them about any strong political opinions you have, prefably those that contradict hers. Bitches love a man that's redpilled.

I think I have a massive inferiority complex and iwashoping in the future we wouldhave kids and share that experience together, but she's been there done that with a lot of things. She's been preggo so it wouldn't be a new experience. Ive read shit about microchimerism and that basically means if i have kids with her im having kids with the guy who knocked her up first as well.

Ok so here's what I did.

I went out alone, had two beers.

I found a bunch of girls and just walked up to them and talked asking where the nightlife was in this town.

Then they tell you to join them and you just go with the flow

Now you're definitely just gonna fuck this simple task up.
Don't worry that is to be expected.

Next time you go out, do it again.
Find complete strangers and hone your skill with talking to groups of strangers while under massive pressure until your body gives up realising you won't stop making it embarrassed so the body stops wasting energy making you embarrassed.

Literally stop feeling like such a pussy constantly seeking validation

The only validation that matters is the one you receive from yourself you plonker

Use this advice as you will, you probably won't use it because clearly you are a little baby but some lurking user could get inspired and that's enough for me.

Not OP but same situation. This search for group validation of my actions is so much needed I feel awkward if I sense anything else and it's so hard to get over that quickly.

>Feel wave of radioactive autist when talking to very attractive women

Do it again and again until it stops bothering you m8