Do you seriously believe that if your knees are in front of your toes, your squat has bad form?

Do you seriously believe that if your knees are in front of your toes, your squat has bad form?

Do you seriously believe that isn't true?

I believe everyone is built differently and you should do what makes you feel comfortable.

No because it's a fucking meme

I have a size fucking 7 shoe. My knees go past my toes before I even hit parallel

Rollan

Rolling

Sheeyiiiit

rolll

did you used to believe that, then realized you're wrong and decided to make a thread about how knowledgeable you now are? that's what i believe

rollin

Wow your grammar is fucking shit

what's shit about it?

is the squat position on the right even correct? some guy was doing it at the gym and he looked weird as fuck. he started by moving his back arched into that position then went down. not only that, but his wrists were bent back

Keep rollin rollin rollin rollin

American education is shit if you can't even correct your own sentence with blatant errors everywhere .
Ask your english teacher.

what blatant errors?

used to is redundant
comma splice
wrong usage of you're
that's only the beginning and even by correcting these, the beginning is still fucking shit.
I suggest you go back to school you fucking dumbass

how is you're used wrong?

you're fucking retarded. I am actually mad at how fucking retarded you are haha

rollando

I'm not your fucking english teacher you damn retard. Kill yourself please

They see me rollin

It's called a lowbar squat.

Is it even possible to squat with your knees behind your toes? That doesn't even make sense mechanically.

Yes. How far the knees need to come forward depends on proportions and form, but a lot of people don't require that much forward knee travel.

ok but i used you're correctly, so you're 2 for 3. are you op and mad af because i was spot on ;)

i want dubs

Wut. Show me a picture or video.

I found this and in this position he'd fall backwards with a barbell on his shoulders, he has to stick his arms straight out as counterbalance even with just bodyweight.

He's in that position because he's got a stupidly narrow stance for someone trying to keep his knees back.

If you've never seen someone squat without putting their knees beyond their toes, you haven't seen that many people squat.

You didn't use you're properly you dumb shit. I can't believe how stupid you are. I suggest you reflect on that sentence, then when you finally figure out whats wrong, reflect on how fucking stupid you are.

Nigger you've probably lifted less years than I have, just post a pic and stop being a tool.

here's a hint because I honestly feel bad for you.
But before that, i have a quick question: did you drop out of highschool?
Ok here's the hint: are you a time traveler?

probably unlikely because you're fucking stupid

my penor

>Getting this mad about someone's grammar on a Latvian T-shirt proprieters board

Ashiggydiggy

clearly his knees are IN FRONT of his toes

oh yeah you're right lmao

confirmed mad af op tho

Roll

Have you thought about killing yourself? Because you should seeing how useless you are as a human being

Nothing except that run on sentence.

Troll confirmed

That is NOT neutral head position fucking lmao

mark rippetoe squats over his knees

plz plz

W...when is this from? How old is she now?

Rell

Pretty sure weighted squatting WITHOUT knees in front of toes is literally impossible with human physiology, and no one has been able to show proof of the opposite. The whole things sounds like a hilarious meme, just like "everyone under 6'3" is a manlet".

It just means you have good ankle mobility

Roll

His knees are NOT behind his toes and his head is tilted up relative to his spine.

yes

the buttwink is fucking bullshit though

gimme

I personally don't think it is possible for you to squat and not have your knees somewhat come over your toes. I mean everyone's CoG is different especially when taking height and body weight distribution into account.

I suppose "perfect muscle mastery" would be that you could literally just squat back into a seated position, without leaning your body forward, like you were some kind of human folding chair. However, unless you live the life of a zen buddhist/yogi master I can't see it being applicable to the muscle building world.

Ultimately I think that the description of knees tracking over is just the easiest way to lay-man good squat form to a beginner. Plus lots of people tend to roam away from fundamentals when you do something for a while (complacency) so it serves as a grounding point for going back to basics.

Assuming all shit-bait posting is intentional; we all know form in relation to squatting is alot more than just "How do my knees look?"

ROLLING FOR 69

rollin

rollin

roland

9 please

>did you used to believe that, then realized you're wrong and decided to make a thread about how knowledgeable you now are? that's what i believe

This is wrong because "did" is the past tense, the rest of the verbs should not be in past tense. It should read, "did you believe that, then realize you're wrong and decide to make a thread about how knowledgeable you now are?"

i.e. "Did you X and then Y?" In this case the X and Y are present tense. "Did you run and then jump?" not "Did you ran and then jumped?" Alternatively if you remove the 'did' the sentence can use past tense: "You used to believe that, then realized you're wrong and decided to make a thread."

This is basic stuff guys.

I always disappoint her

roll