Home gym mater race

Home gym mater race

Do I just imagine or is the bar holders really high? How do you reach them when benching. Regards: 5'10 master race

Aren't you that soft voice, batman shirt wearing bald lifter youtuber?

While I am a member of the mome gym master race I don't trust my carpentry skills enough to build my own rack

What a piece of shit

Whenever I hear people say "Home gym master race" this is what I imagine their poverty gym to be like.

Is this any good lads?

What is that big rack thing above your weight bench? Whats it used for? Pull ups?

Extreme makeover gym edition

>move that bus
>*bus moves
>see this
>bring back the bus

The houses look British

They are

whats wrong with t' local xercise4less m8?

poverty housing estate lol

B..but what if it's raining

THEN WE SHALL LIFT IN THE RAIN

Aka, Autism Gym

That backyard looks miserable

How much that scaff cost?

Picture related pretty much, i use two bins to hold up the weight when i go in for squats / OHP, and when doing floor press i lay them down. The bins are holding 140kg in weight and have never had a problem.

Weights are weights, can get big and buff without the need for a fancy gym.

all that upcoming rust tho

third world gym just got real

you could have at least painted the fence in that shithole of a house

flash bastard

Do people like receiving rimjobs in poor countries? How much higher is chance to get parasite?

This. Answer him OP

>local man commits suicide with elaborate trash can base contraption

Jesus lad, I admire your dedication

looks like Scotland

Hillary got another one

thanks for the idea, im gonna steal some trashcans soon kek

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>tfw mom took my weights away for being a bad boy