Is there any point to lifting when you'll always be stuck with a large hideous Adam's apple?

Is there any point to lifting when you'll always be stuck with a large hideous Adam's apple?

How is your neck so damn thin.

no, skelly

Because this is a women and this is not an adam apple.

how the fuck does that even matter? Is this bait or are you actually that autistic?

I forgot adams apples exist. Now I can't stop feeling mine. Fuck you.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

My neck is so monstrously huge that even Donald trump couldn't put his hands around it.

>12.5"
>huge
mine is 16", not even fat

way to miss the point.

You're a chick, it doesn't really matter. If it does, just do all that shit, neck bridges, shrugs, DLs, etc

>My neck is so monstrously huge that even Donald trump couldn't put his hands around it.
You wish he could shoke you, don't you?

Pls post face bby

I want to cum on your neck

Lose some weight for fuck sake

Could you post more of your neck with stuffs wrapped around it p-please?

Feels good man

I SECOND THAT, THIS IS SO HOT

OBBY!

Are you a grill?

pls respond

This fucking guy

that's 3 different people you subhuman piece of shit.

LONDON

WHO THE FUCK CARES YOURE GİRL NOBODY İS GOİNG TO JUDGE YOU FROM YOUR NECK THEYRE GOİNGTO JUDGE YOUR FACE AND LITERALLY ANYHTING BUT YOUR FRIGGIN NECK
JUST SQUAT AND EAT PROTEIN AMD YOULL BE FINE YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFULL WHORE I BET YOU HAVE A BEATIFUL FACE

>mfw ronda has a bigger neck than me.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

mfw thinking of you hurting

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Jesus Christ you are such a fucking beta.

copypasta

>dumb skinny liberal woman making a Donald Trump joke

Don't you have a Tyrone to fuck? Get off of Veeky Forums

Le no fun allowed police

D3L3T3 TH15 P05T N00B

would choke/10

show tits with timestamp so we can properly rate your neck

Please be a cis hetero female who currently resides in northern Greece

Lurking in dis bread. Reveral yourself, qt!

>Is there any reason to lift when (insert excuse)?
Yes, go do it.

>Is there any reason to lift when (insert excuse to cam for beta Veeky Forumsizens)
No, fuck off.

Leave and begone, newfag!

I like your hair.

D U B L I N
U
B
L
I
N

D U B L I N
U
B
L
I
N

pls respond

From the thumbnail it looked like you were bitten by a vampire twice

Nah, it's just cancer

Pls :'(

hey perverts
xneck.tumblr.com, unfnecks.tumblr.com, necklovers.tumblr.com, collarboneboner.tumblr.com, lost-in-you-lost-in-love.tumblr.com/tagged/neck, fuckyeahnapefetish.tumblr.com