Can you survive the race war?

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32474784/kalgoorlie-on-edge-as-crowds-gather-at-court-to-confront-man-accused-of-killing-boy/#page1

I've been lifting to prepare for the race war and its finally happening in my town Veeky Forums, if any aboriginals come around here im ready, but are you ready?

They just need to burn down your house with you in it Op.

perthfag here, coons are fucking disgusting animals man, literally the worst indigenous group in the world. I feel for you that you live in kalgoorlie, goodluck lol

>read through the entire article.
>barely any coverage on what actually happened.

Did some abbo kid get hit by a car?

the little coon stole a white locals bike and from what i can gather the guy chased him and either ran the abo over or the abo crashed and now white man has been charged with manslaughter, wa is such a fucking cuckstate

That's it?
Now I understand why they were being vague about it the kid was a victim of his own fucking stupidity.

>kid steals motorbike
>owner of said bike drives into him with a car
>kid dies
>U RAYCISSS!! KILL DA WHITE MAN

Yeah, Australia dont like to portray Aboriginal offenders as criminals, but rather victims, such a joke.

>Kalgoorlie
Ya fucken had it comin mate, move somewhere where the coons know their place

>Kalgoolie

>tfw Sydney masterace

is it true that there are actually functioning aboriginal members of society over east?

6 hours from Sydney and I've met a few
One in particular did quite well, owns a business and such but she's half native

Im 19 years old from Perth and besides the few natives they send out to primary schools to teach about indigenous heritage, I am yet to meet an aboriginal that is not a piece of shit, even the one i met at a train station one night with my mates who seemed to be nice has been done for armed robbery and assault in the past.

perthfag here too. Got a story about our Indigenous cunts.

>work retails. This weekend in the Gosnells branch.
>first customers of the day are an aboriginal couple
>man goes to look at dvs, woman is drinking from a green glass bottle and wandering around the store
>they have a shopping trolley with 3 black bags and one of those granny shopping bags on wheels
>they leave the bags near the entrance, but I keep an eye on them anyway
>woman keeps moving stock around the store, acting shifty
>man takes forever choosing a dvd but buys one
>they're about to leave when the woman fucks around with more stock close to the door so I go over there
>start putting items back and watching them
>turn away for a second and they leave
>notice an empty spot on the wall where an item I only just put back should be
>fucking cunts stole something!
>I go to the door and watch them cross the road to coles and shit
>decide I'm not going to let this shit slide so I lock the shop behind me and run over to the shopping centre to look for the cunts
>go into coles, give the security guard there are a description of the couple, but he's a clueless fucker and barely seems to speak english
>fuck you, Pajeet
>based ladies who work at coles overhear me and offer to help me look. Suggest I check out the TAB
>we go to the TAB and there's the guy
>I walk righu to him and say he took something from my shop and I want it back/ He tries to push the trolley out but I grab it and stand in the way
>he loses his shit, starts opening his bags for me
>TAB staff tell us to take it outside
>I can't see the item, so I ask where the woman and her granny bag thing are
>she walks in and I go accuse her too
>she acts all innocent and tips her bags out
>still can't see the item so I tell them I'm going to get security footage and if they're on cam stealing the police will be involved
>man fucks off swearing, woman says she'll come back to the shop with me to show me where she put the item
Cont...

too bad you fags gave up your guns, would make it a lot more convenient

If you go into the actual city they're all along Darling Harbour with the didgeridoos. It's rare to see one in a suit or been served by one.

Wow.

We have our fair share of shitters and dole bludgers for sure

>I'm skeptical, but take her back to the shop anyway
>Fucking stunned that she actually finds the item since she put it back in the wrong place literally as they went out the door and I wasn't looking
>I apologise, because I'm a decent fucker like that and they didn't take it
>She says I should come apologise to her husband
>Coles ladies tell me to just let it go, but I insist on apologising because I don't want to come off as racist
>Go back outside, husband doesn't want to hear my apology so the wife tell me it's ok. I apologise again to her and go back to my shop
>husband left the DVDs a fucking mess, so I start to tidy them up
>while tidying, I find the packaging for a massage oil kit among the dvd cases
>check store inventory. We should have 2 kits. Only have 1 plus discarded wrapper
>Fucking furious now because those fucking aboriginal cunts DID steal something! I was watching the woman when it was the man flogging shit right next to the dvds.

Fuck them, seriously. I was trying not to be all racist just because they were dodgy Indigenous cunts, but fuck them for proving the stereotype.
I didn't see the kit among their things, since without the wrapper it just looks like a black zip up bag, and the man's bags were full of black things like that. I was also focused on looking for a different item and had no idea a kit was missing.

And to end the story
>head office tells me off for chasing down shoplifters and confronting them
Oh well.

you live in fucking kalgoorlie?
what the fuck do you do in kalgoorlie?
do you even have a fucking job?

You can't respect people who do this.

>I don't want to come off as racist

Seriously man, they suck so much. I work at a subway in the northern suburbs and they come in and order food with no intention of paying for it.

>just gonna go grab da money from my car
>walks out with subs in hand across the car park into the horizon

and its not like you can refuse to serve them because then they'll kick up a stink and if you chase them down their 20 cousins out the front will kick the shit out of you

>>just gonna go grab da money from my car
>>walks out with subs in hand across the car park into the horizon

Where did the owner of the bike steal the car? Theft doesn't justify murder though but what do you expect from an island for criminals and their descendants

It's SO HARD not to embrace blind racism. But it's always aboriginals who do shitty things.

Anotehr time I was at a bus stop and an aboriginal woman asked me if I had a spare $2 because she'd lost her bus ticket. I gave her money, the bus pulls up, I get on and scan my smartrider, take the seat right behind the smart rider scanner, and then that fucking cunt bitch gets on and scans her own fucking smart rider.

Lost her bus ticket my ass. Now I never give them anything when they ask. They can get fucked.

Yeah, I know. It's fucking shit. In retail, they like to come in and make a mess and waste my fucking time. If they do buy anything, it's something cheap and shitty that they didn't need all that time to pick out, like a DVD.
I try so hard not to stereotype, but whenever one of them comes into my shop, I keep an eye on them, or try to. And it's ALWAYS them who steals shit.

>Giving them the sub before they present money.

If you let them do it they'll keep doing it.

Why are Aussies so shit with coming up with racial epitaphs? Call the Japanese Japs call Aboriginals Abos. You literally just give them a nickname you lazy fucks

I think I have a decent shot

we have other racist nicknames but americans wouldnt understand them

This. Can you even speak Australian?

you put them on the counter next to the till, theres no where you can put them without looking like your already assuming theyre going to steal, which will result in 10 minutes of "fuck you ya racist white dawg, think im gonna steal cunt"

>people

you sun damaged wrinkled fucks probably just add a roo to the end of their name and call it a day.

Wear some sunscreen you idiots. We had an Australian exchange student who was 24 but looked 45.

Good catch.

>I've been lifting to prepare for the race war
This doesn't suddenly make your post fitness related.
keep /pol/ in

Lmao chill out breh, go shoot up a school or share a trump facebook post

You should probably just get out of their country

Nobody pays attention to Australians on /pol/

>I insist on apologising because I don't want to come off as racist

You should have thrown them out your store the moment they started "rearranging" things. That is not something a customer is allowed to do. Just fucking tell them to leave when they behave in improper ways. Don't wait for them to actually steal something, ffs.

Captcha: storefronts

>france bans the burkini
No way, they're starting to get uncu-
>people from France and every other Western country flock to twitter and protests in opposition to the ban
Goddammit humans

>France bans free expression

>people don't like it

Funny how you guys are all freedom of expression/speech when people call you assholes but when something like burka bans come up your full blown fascist

So what, man, I collected like 300 good goy points that day. Surely noone will call me a racist for MONTHS after this! Worth it.

>freedom
>Muslim women

Pick one, my naive friend.

You should have the freedom to live as you choose you dumb fucks.

Unless you're a Muslim woman, you mean.