How many times a week do you hit the gym, Veeky Forums?

How many times a week do you hit the gym, Veeky Forums?

Is 3-4 times enough?

5 times.
3-4 is probably enough, it all depends on your goals. Besides that, oftener is of course going to get your bigger quicker.

Five times a week for me. 3 is plenty for a new lifter though

3 times is for people who got trolled into "muh strength"

PUSH X PULL X LEG XX
X = CARDIO

If you're not hitting the same muscle group twice a week, you're not going enough.

4 times, doing a modified ULxUL split of TM by trappy; enjoying the training and I'm closing in on 3pl8 squats but I want to go 5 times if possible so I can add in some more back and arms work while still keeping to TM as much as possible

Preposterous. It should be PPLxPPL or PPLPPLx. Your way is the wrong way. It's not enough volume, trust me.

3 times gym, 3 times biking, 1 rest day

6 but I do OLY lifting

6 times a week and I still feel bad for taking a day off

I go like twice a week. but i dont hit legs so both days are upper body.

I do bodyweight so to compensate the closest thing to a rest day is a cardio day

You're a DYEL, right?

Twice. Full body

5 times at least

whenever i have free time some weeks thats not at all some weeks thats 4+hours a day

more you amerishart until you're bone fucking break

Four, doing 5/3/1. And I try to do cardio on two off days. Just a light ~25 minute run outside.

>Besides that, oftener is of course going to get your bigger quicker.
bro science

Six days legs - push - pull - legs - push - pull - rest

7 days a weeks for me doing chest shoulders, back arms, legs on a never ending loop. Thinking of changing it to chest shoulders, cardio, back arms, cardio, legs, cardio to get leaner.

6-7x a week.

3 days
Legs
Back
Legs
I can't bench right now and do arms whichever days I have energy and time for them.

aww look at his little boy shoes
how adorable

>oftener is of course going to get your bigger quicker.
Yeah and eating a kilo of protein a day will get you even swoller.

This.

Hitting every muscle twice a week is a great goal to strive for. How often you have to to the gym for that depends on the program.

Thrice a week is event better and still not so often that you'll burn out if you program correctly.

Four times a week is too often and not sustainable long-term for natties.

Or you could be a madman a allot frequency according to the time it takes for specific muscles to recover. For example: hit small shit like side delts and biceps every 24-36 hours (alternating isolation and using them in compounds,) hit chest every 48 hours, hit legs every 72 etc. But that would be a nightmare to program and track and one slip-up would mean taking a long time to reset and bring things back on track.