Can you guys advice on a bar (best bang for bucks) for my homegym? Will be used for all kinds of lifts...

Can you guys advice on a bar (best bang for bucks) for my homegym? Will be used for all kinds of lifts, not really heavy as I only bench press & squat 100Kg, and don't deadlift yet.

Rogue Ohio Power Bar

Too pricey for now in Europe.

In europe look for ATX barbells. I have the bulls bearing bar for oly but I hear the powerlifting bar is great too. Was only $450 in aus compared to $700 for rogue/pendley. ATX is made in europe I think.

>Europe

Can't help you there, sorry lad, don't know what the prices are there.

Do they sell good benches too?

ATX specifically makes barbells. Their parent company is Barbarian, which makes racks and benches and I hear are great. Both are german companies.

Any bench will do desu, I got one thrown in with my rack and its fine. The barbell is what I'd splash on.

>no center knurl
And that's a good thing how?

It's made for crossfit, they don't need a center knurl as it can catch on clothes during lifts from the floor. Yes this is stupid, but it's what they think.

Get a regular bar. If you don't have the money to spare for a rogue then why bother? Regular bars are very sturdy. Just don't buy anything unless you're sure it's 100% olympic

what do you guys need the center knurl for? low bar squats? i can't think of any other time where it's useful.

I thought bars without a centre knurl are for squats

nice to see u bbbb

>Just don't buy anything unless you're sure it's 100% olympic
How do I make sure of that?

See that it's 20kg, 2meters long, it's that easy

Also helps with front squats, but that's basically it yeah.

Nope, these are sometimes called "deadlift bars". But really there are lots of little varieties but it doesn't really matter unless you do oly or PL.

I think all these brands (ATX, Barbarian Line, Heavy Duty) belong to one parent company called IFS. So far I'm satisfied with my ATX Power Bar and Heavy Duty power rack. There's also the Strength Shop Bastard Bar that's supposed to be pretty good, might want to take a look at that too.

Buy Eleiko and you'll have a bar for life.

Let's try that again.

>kg
>mm
USA confirmed cucked by metric system

It's from the European website