Why are Austrian girls such whores Veeky Forums ?

Why are Austrian girls such whores Veeky Forums ?
And why is Austrians so fucking stupid ?
In all of my 18 years of growing up in Austria I found out that there are 4 types of women in Austria.

> the fat ones who are thirsty af and will fuck everything
> the 5/10´s who are mostly blond and have no personality and are not really interesting
>the 10/10 who are also whores but only want to fuck rich boys
> the fit cutie who works out everyday but no one wants to fuck here cause she has "no ass and tits"
as for the guys in Austria there are also 3 types

>the thirsty af niggas who fuck 13 year olds with 20
> the thirsty af boys who fuck fat chicks cause of "big tits and big ass"
> and fucker like me, who do not find Austrian girls attraktiv and try to date turkish cuties but fail because their father´s are fucking assholes even though there are 18 years old

>18 years old
>having a revelation about the world
pick one

Y'all niggas got itike that?

Also free Freddie Gibbs faggot

>turkish cuties

I've been to Austria recently. Your women are fine, you are just a little bitch that has yet to grow up.

t. North Europoor

uhm why all girls in photo are ugly, except the dark skinned one? if thats the case at austria, thats really sad tbqh my familia

Come back when your balls drop

girls who play chess aren't known for their beauty

then the photo shud be something that represents the general population

claiming 14

>mfw I wouldn't fuck even ONE of these women

Does this mean I have high standards or are these girls just unusually un-cute?

only 5, like i said
if she wouldnt look old tho, she wud be hot
1 too not that bad but again, looks like 30yo

They're actual nerds. Women who are nerds are almost always repulsive unattractive because somehow nature views the existence of smart and attractive women as an affront

14 is kinda ok though

What kind of nerds? You seem to know the context of the picture so I'll ask you instead of reverse searching.

P.S. 10, 11 and 14 strike me as anything but smart. I'd be very surprised if I spoke to one of them and they didn't sound dumb right away.

Austrian chick here. Are you turkish and mad because of the fact that turkish people aren't particularly liked here?
Oh and I'm fit, my ass is fat and there are people who want to fuck me. what type am I?

will you pls be my gf?

warum bist du so wütend?

Huanmode

Weil der OP so dumm ist und mich Dummheit immer wütend macht.

Bin voller Österreicher, Tiakn san eh leiwand, wollt mein ganzes Leben nur a tiakische oide
>Type 4

A N K A R A

Aber bis jetzt hab ich erfahren das türkische Frauen total gestört sind, weil sie den übelsten Vater und Aufmerksamkeitskomplex haben und sich für Aufmerksamkeit ritzen

18 year old autist complaining he's not getting laid. How original.

14>12>3

the rest are kinda unfuggable, except maybe 7, depending how fat she is, and 4 who needs to get rid of the dark eyebags and tan a little, makes her look like a psycho.

this is literally a female chess club.
>Chess-For-Girls-Webster-Vienna-Campus.jpg
and theyre holding chest pieces.

doesnt take a genius to figure it out lol

14 is mine!

Oh it's you again.

This pretty much.
I finally figured all or most of woman logic and behavior. And I'm 32 y-o

I didn't bother to look for clues, including OP's filename. Was just looking at the version with numbers, then posted without taking a second look.

Any way, chess may count as nerdy but it's not really about "smarts". Chess is mostly rote memorization ever since computers solved the game. It took smart people to advance it initially of course, but now being good at chess is just about memorizing moves. Of the people I know the guy who is best at chess is a dumbass. A lovable, goofy, funny dumbass. Not at all the calculating mastermind you would expect to be good at a brainy game. He also gets laid a lot because he is anything but a nerd.

These chicks are most likely "nerds" because they're ugly, not the other way around.

Holy damn, none of these women are attractive.

Lul ure all pathetic

I'd fuck the 3 on the right sitting down, nobody else. Those are even borderline

This

10 all the way!

Chess isn't solved and you can only memorize the openings up to the point where the other guy makes a weird move and then you're off-book and on your own

Im moving to austria then mang.

Then teach us bro

Then why do all of the top chess players have IQs in the 150s? And how can you say chess was solved when the computers have been beaten and even wikipedia says it hasn't been solved?

>the computers have been beaten

By a man? Source now.

wo in Ö btw?

Its the other way around. Ugly chicks have to actually develop in some way or another to get stuff done, plus have more time on their hands because they aren't approached by guys. Thus; actual nerdy chicks are usually ugly

Girls are whores everywhere you virgin autist

12 pls