You lads ever noticed how eating healthier and overall better food puts you in a higher state of mind so to speak...

You lads ever noticed how eating healthier and overall better food puts you in a higher state of mind so to speak? I'm not saying you have more energy or your tummy feels better, wich you do when you eat properly, but I personally almost feel like a better person. I even start feeling disgusted about jerking off, sleeping till noon or eating some shitty potato chips.
Ever experienced that or am I going crazy?

That's why Buddhists go vegetarian.

yes I've gone through the exact same thing, feels amazing and I'm gonna do everything to keep feeling like this forever. we all gon make it

higher standards breh.

I, for one, approve of this.

When I lost 20kgs I felt this way around the last 5 kgs. At that moment I realised my weight loss had become a lifestyle. Super clarity the whole time. A sort of higher awareness and more relaxed at the same time.

>disgusted about jerking off
are you not using an ankh to redirect your spiritual channels during orgasm?

Yep, ever since cutting sugar and going vegan I feel great.

no thats just placebo friend
I always feel like a king after my monthly cheeseburger and brownies.

You just have weak will power

I dont believe that anyone has a soul. I believe that everything in our mind springs forth from the DNA and the proper care of that DNA, through proper clean nutrition, habits and sports.

There were probably a lot of variables that created the men of old. The men who explored, conquered and invented.

For men testosterone is one of the most important things, that is also broken the most in the modern world. With obesity being one of the leading causes.

Then there are also things like our physiology being used to walking 9 km a day in the past (roughly a bit more than 1 hour a day) for a good healthy mind.

Sometimes even a bit running. Having a specific circle of friends that you meet (why tv series and watching video's of people may break you neurologically)

The major point of mine is that humans are a lot more fragile than most people are even capable of imagining. As we move out of the age of superstition, there are still way too many who think that we as humans stand apart from reality, and from its effects.

Not realizing that we are but another product of reality and not the other way around.

Our biology is fragile, and with it too so is our perception of reality.

That is perhaps why there are black swan events around civilization cycles. Mass delusions and mass ways that our many different mental systems break apart, and adjust with eachother to break in a similar way.

This guy's gonna make it

>Sleeping till noon
You sound like a degenerate

Kek this. Nothing like a rare cooked steak and a loaded baked potato to make me feel godly

Rate my breakfast for the first day of a new semester at uni, lads

1 egg
2 slices of whole wheat bread
1 tablespoon hummus
1 Apple

>rating an individual meal without knowing your consumption for the rest of the day
0/10
You're not going to make it

Thanks for your input

I am 184cm and 75kgs if that helps

I started to eat healthier, and it made me want to start working out, and it made me want to get a better job, and it made me want a better apartment, and it made me want a better girlfriend, and it made me want a better life.

One thing, done correctly, can impact your lifestyle more than you think.

Lol

And plan to eat another meal around 6-7 consisting of stirred fried vegetables and a bowl of yogurt

I don't think you get it, nobody cares what you eat. It's all about the macros. If you really want a rate, post macros

I have a feeling that it way less than my tdee, never calculated it. Might be the reason why I am skinny fat

It helps me not be a depressed piece of shit at least.

>Not knowing macros
There's your problem

>Not realizing that we are but another product of reality and not the other way around.

man i'm going through this realization right now. i'm not a unique person with choice. i'm just another person completely influenced by their surroundings and all my actions are reactions from my environment.

What's a good macro profile for my height and weight, ,
bra

.72 g of protein per lb of lean body mass - or ~1.6 g per kg

emphasis on -lean- body mass, so get your measuring tape out

So 120g of protein!!! Will I need a kidney transplant by 30?

0/10
weak troll
kill yourself

Placebo.

Military forces all over the world require and only offer clean, nutritious food when going through basic training, and none of them report this faggot shit that you're on about.

lean body mass, so actually more like 100 g per day

really not that difficult m8

>tummy

>MRE/chow
>clean, nutritious food

Military often eat extremely low quality food, albeit one that is balanced in terms of macronutrients Also, military represent the lowest IQ group you could find, so that would explain why there's no change in behavior.

what do you mean by this?

>So 120g of protein!!! Will I need a kidney transplant by 30
someone take this one out please

He said "healthy"

its called getting over solipsism, and its probably one of the hardest, but also one of the most significant trademarks of "consciousness" that you can get.

Once you get over this hurdle, your mind is open to what I feel is like the majority of the universe. You may not become an absurdist, but at the very least you may realize that there are things going on outside your perception. Important things even.

and that thought alone may destroy what you perceive as personality, make you break free of social conditioning, and it may allow you to go over your natural limit, as you realize that personal habits, preferences and even things like favorite foods are meaningless.

Getting over solipsism makes you realize that there are people out there who work harder than you, who train harder, who are genuinely just better than you. And depending on some variables, it could make you abandon whatever dumb stuff you made in your mind, and it could make you want to become better than them, but not by cheating, but by outcompeting them.

Those still stuck in solipsism will just dismiss them are crooks, as lucky people, and will want to tax them...perhaps. Which make up the majority of the people.