Fuck me Veeky Forums...

Fuck me Veeky Forums. Even after 9 fucking months on accutane I'll STILL need a low dose until well into my 20s or my skin will return to being shit.

I just want to be able to leave it alone like a normal person.

Worth the chapped, blistering lips for smooth skin tho.

I wish I had never taken accutane in my teens. I have IBS onw and can't help but think that accutane had a part in me developing that.

>not embracing your delicious pizza face

i had doxycycline when i was a teen but it was pretty shit my face is now covered in loads of scars anyway

wow dude, I don't have any real advice but to be sure that you've gone through all other options.
Did accutane for 4-5 months, haven't had to go back to it thank god
No permanent sides that I know of. It's just a shitload of A vitamin

>had small acne on back for a year
>go on vacation
>suddenly 2 huge fucking acne pimples on my back
Wow thanks I really needed this now that I actually want to walk around topless

Try manuka honey op, I used it after I started to break out after accutane, and it's really helped my skin. I'd rather have a few breakouts and pimples here and there than go back on accutane, shit sucks bro

What's IBS?

I was taught acne was cause by a dirty face, clogged pores. How does a pill fix this?

eat some oils, stop drinking too much milk, stop eating cheese

and no fucking sugar, stop eating candy

sharts for life

And I don't want fucking asthma. But that's the luck of the draw. Fucking lift faggot

Pooping uncontrollably

You were taught wrong.

It's a convenient excuse to get teenagers to eat vegetables and wash.

Two full courses in my mid teens man, no sweat. Absolutely worth it. I would have looked like a monster without it.

Spent my twenties as a working actor. Skin was so good I rarely needed makeup.

No worries. You'll make it.

the premise of accutane is hilarious, let me permanently damage my body so i get less pimples (and a million other side effects)

you're damaging your bodies ability to produce oils, forever

For some people having awful skin is a big deal.

It's not really much different to getting lazer eye surgery in that regard. There's plenty of permanent side affects.

Life is literally not worth living if you have heavy acne.

>this is a bag thing
Not having to wash your face and hair every single day is a gift from heaven. Who gives a fuck about producing more oil? nigga you dumb as hell

I'd laser my eyes tomorrow if they didn't also take a scalpel to your cornea.

It didn't. You just have shit genetics. Literally. Don't feel bad I have crohns, basically ibs on juice.

Replied to wrong post meant to reply to

So what is it caused from?

Hormones, genetics and/or bacteria as a general rule.

You can avoid aggravating it by not picking it, and not using various skin care products, etc. but that's not the same as preventing it.

SHART IN MART

this desu

It adds character :^)

on a serious note if you can't help it much no reason to dwell over it. Get more gains.