Reminder if you wear size small or medium you're a manlet fugboi

Reminder if you wear size small or medium you're a manlet fugboi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cieTFxRotUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah okay so when I was an xxl I was awesome? Gtfo of here.

I'm 6'10 350 pounds and 5% bodyfat, don't fuck with me bro.

Nigga I'm xxl, but I weigh 190 and I'm 6'5. Fuck you on about.

>small or medium

this exist for men too? i always thought only women wear this.

In sizes in the UK at least, unless you have child bearing hips, medium will fit up to a 6ft something man.

I'm sure you're able to cut whenever you want to, right 5XL user?

>tfw XS

If you don't lift maybe.
If you've been lifting for more than 2 years and medium shirts still fit you, you're doing something wrong.

>tfw 5'7"
> wear small
> shows off gains the best
> grills mirin
Lanklets, when will you learn?

>proud of wearing clothes that have L or XL printed on them instead of S or M
>looks DYEL
???

pretty sure zyzz at his prime could've worn a medium shirt

Lmao.
In his prime he was almost 100kg.

Im 6.3 and I wear S/M, cocksucker.

lol u srs?
youtube.com/watch?v=cieTFxRotUQ

Kek, nice dress, faggot.

Wear mostly medium in my polos. Should move to large but they're too baggy, besides mediums are very flattering. Constant mires'.

Dress shirts are an entire different beast though.

My sleeve length is 33-34, and my collar length is about 17 to 17 1/2 (DEM TRAPS BOI). This issue arises because these measurements on a shirt OTR, or off-the-rack, is large, borderline XL.

Thus, the body of the shirt is cut to accommodate someone who is on the upper end of large and lower end of XL, which I am 100% not. This means almost every dress shirt or oxford I buy MUST be tailored to avoid looking like a muffin. Basically, when buying dress shirts I need to add a $15-20 bump onto the retail price for tailoring costs.

Makes the shirts look fresh and perfectly fitted, but damn it's annoying, especially when you cop a perfect brooks brother's oxford and have to wait a week or more to wear it.

210 lbs

So medium? Idk what you're on about sorry your clothes don't fit and you look like some poor homeless fag trying to feel big in your potato sack clothes
Prove me wrong with pic of your body
>spoiler
>you won't respond at all

Bro, a medium shirt fits a chest of 42" at most and thats if its douchelevel tight.

You honestly think zyzz had a chest 42" or smaller?

Are you from Japan or other Asian countries? Their medium is much smaller than US medium if you're also from murica idk where you get your clothes from but medium should fit just fine until you hit like 215-220lbs that's for a normal sized dude at like 5'10-5'11

Unless you shop at a manlet store like H&M or Forever 21 where a men's medium is a standard XS.

Literally what are you trying to say little man? "Lanklets" can just wear mediums and have the same effect.

What the hell. I'm 6'7'' and 250 (for reals) and I wear an xl.

Im 5'7 and have to wear a large, if i dont tuck it in a little at the back I look like im wearing a nighty, or like im 4 years old

Any brand recommendations for Veeky Forumsizens who need a large at the shoulders but a medium at the abdomen, at least in mainstream brands?

> inb4 underarmour muscle shirts

In a professional career, which is casual enough that suits are not required, this is still too casual.

> inb4 get a tailor

Not paying for that shit on every button-down I buy.

>tfw 9'2" 300poons 2.65% bf
>wear m-long shirts

What the fuck did you just say?

Couldn't hear you all the way down there, littlebigmanlet.

ADHDENDUM:

> inb4 ask They need a small in the abdomen and an XS in the shoulders.

>tfw have to get custom shirts because large is wide enough but 6 inches too short for a shirt
Being /longtorso/ is suffering

Ordering online I can usually get size LT, but these are me and I don't know what the length options will be once I find a brand with the right shape.

>be 5"6, 138 lb Manlet
>Wear large because mediums are too short/tight

Reminder that this thread is simply epin.

XS here. Lick my ass OP

some people like tighter clothes
some like it looser
i prefer tighter to show off my cock

No you don't.

>H&M
>manlet store
Nigger that clothing is made for Swedes

Underage detected

>tfw M/L shoulders
>tfw XS/S waist

ree all t shirts look ridiculous on me

I've tried thousands of shirts of all sizes and nothing ever fits properly, my body is just disproportional and weird

I'm 6'0 and I wear medium to show how toned I am. You obviously don't know whus gud

>tfw no 6'7 bf

Is this a troll? How can you be that heavy at that height?