Cbt for twinks

Hello fit

Working out for 1year now starten in twink mode and gained 15kg this year, what should i focus more on?

Lel pale af

Tfw you will never find yourself a twink

You've all brainwashed yourselves into taking the form of women instead of embracing the form of man

you all need help

6'2 200

mirin narrow waist, broad shoulders

cute, nice chest.

9 months in.

What should I focus on?

lifting

Starting your gym membership

asked for advice in a previous thread for advice and gotten some nice tips, anyone with any advice for me? 6 months of SL did this to me, I'm 6,1" and weigh 149lbs (started at 121lbs) what do I do now?

Pls no bully

Will I make it? 5 months of lifting. Started doing cardio on my off days starting last night because still a fat fuck.

Potential is there, watch what you eat and be consistent with your program. G'luck!

Alright bro we all going to make it. Some faggets told me to quit now, I don't have the genetics. But I MUST MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I don't have the genetics.

Wut. You might look less aesthetic that other people, but that is the farthest genetics go.

Chest for sure.
Solid progress for 9 months, if you weren't particularly active before that.

Mfw got into my best form of the life and tommorow getting all wisdom teeth removed so byebye gains

>6'1 149 lbs from skelly
>love handles

You didn't lift hard enough and packed on too much fat.

Currently bulking

And a photo of me a good couple months ago.

Of course man, time is all you need, put in 4 or 5 days a week working out and get dat_sleep.

5 months into SL, gained 11kg since starting so there's that..
Any advice for me?

Jesus christ dude
The least you could've done is censor that nasty ass D

Besides eating more, i'm working on it

My bad brah

Stronglifts + Core + Sprints

What do you mean didnt lift hard enough? Also I know I have too much fat overall, thats why I'm asking for advice.

klinefelter's syndrome

Nah kiddo, that's what running up to 50 kilometers a week gives you, all while having 1-2 meals a day at best.

Excited as fuck to see my results in 6 months from now, those lats will come out more, them arms will get bigger, more shoulder work.

Excited as fuck.

extremely low lats
mirin

currently cutting

>what should i focus more on?
Glutes. Once you're pretty tone'd glutes is the most important muscle group for twinks.

you totally look like young Tom Platz.

Good progress, and nice dick. Jelly.

oh shit, thanks for pointing that out
motivation overload kek

What he means is your legs are shit.

nah mate, im Tom Platz all the way now

>mfw can still see the benis