/plg/ - Powerlifting general

Because it's time the old one died already edition.

GOTTA GO FAST

Why has nobody ever shopped filip opening a bottle of tren (inb4 Bodorio) while somebody says "what's he doing with his hands"

so getting back to my post, SHOULD i squat today even with knee pain or no?

High bar squats til they don't feel good
bench til it doesn't feel good
deadlift or variation if it feels good
accessories
abs
arms

what are you doing, fagt?

you should go and feel it out
because that isn't creative

Leverages affect everyone lmao

>FR thinks leverages effect a (novice) 100kg deadlift

Hold me cause I can't stop laughing

Real talk, don't be a little bitch and make excuses to not squat

Be a fucking man and do it, if the knee pain gets worse then stop. Not hard to fucking figure it out

Nn plg

Why would it not

Just bought a house lads

Next comes dogger

>High bar squats til they doesn't feel good
So, never? :^)

>WAWTT
Pic related, squats feeling breddy gud despite being sick. Have my amrap next

>there are people that lockout past mid thigh

>sldl 165

Kg?

It is such low weight you're not getting capped by your arm length but instead by poor programming and recovery.

Leverages determines advanced level performance, that's when form becomes a limiting factor.

If you've an adult man at literally any weight and you can't deadlift 100kg or can't surpass 100kg you're fucking up bad, it has nothing to do with your leverages.

Same with a weak bench and squat. The deadlift is an arbitrary example.

8========D ~~~~ O:

definitely

real men don't sldl with fewer than two big wheels on the bar, amputees excepted

I fucking wish. My sldls are piss weak, for whatever reason.

Except we were talking about a female that has very little muscle on her frame. It can affect rate of progression and starting point.

i dont lift, can i still trip

>weeb
>doesn't lift
nah you are better off being user

Mope, it was a generalised discussion, not about Esmeralda.
Anyhow, even if 100kg is a harder for a 64kg female, her limiting factor isn't leverage. Contradictory to your claim, she has good leverage for the deadlift, she has long ape arms.

The real reason for her strong in relation squat is she admitted she has spent more time squatting to fix more.
Of course your squat will be better than your deadlift when you squat thrice a week and deadlift once and half a week. You're progressing so much faster.

>240x13
Aww yiss boys

SLDL?
KG?

Your shit posting is annoying. Time it down or face consequences.

- user

memeing aside it looks like your squat is coming along nicely. What was your last 1rm and when did you do that?

>So, never? :^)

Don't meme at me nor my wife's son's bar placement ever again.

Wew, @10?

I'm 5'11" is there any chance I could be a good 148lb power lifter or am I too tall?

If you wanna be any good you need to be a 93, minimum.

>quads cramp while setting up for bench now
Ayy lmao

Never officially tested 1 rm, but the 325x1 about a month ago was pretty much it.

>@10
No clue. By the time I got to 8 it felt like I didn't have anymore in me, but I kept going. Probably could have forced another 3 or 4 reps. So, I guess, by definition, 6.5?

isn't 83 a good weight class for 5'11?

you'll be/you are a skele and no you will never be competitive. You should be 93kg/205 if you want to stay on the lean side, 83/181lbs if skinny

noice. enjoying 5/3/1 still? which variation are you running? BBB?

Was enjoying it, wanted something different though, switched to Cuckols 3 day beginner squat + bench, int 1 day deadlift. Shown here

No. No it isn't user. The little Asians will fuck you up good.

Come with me to the 105's.

Off for a coffee with the lad and the doggo

The AMRAPS are what made me think it was 5/3/1
Looks pretty neet. plenty of beauty work too with all dem curls.

Wew.

Bench 110x3x10@8
Close Grip 100x3x8@7

Incline as always.

Went slightly better than expected. RPE not ENTIRELY where I wanted it, but it picked up from last week, so fuck me, I'll take it.

>tfw she starts biting her lip while moaning louder as you begin to thrust deeper and faster

Mostly doing the curls so my tendinitis doesn't flare up, and it appears to be working quite well, no flare ups whatsoever since I started. Enjoying the amraps quite a lot, even the 8+ stuff.

don't you mean 110 3x10 or did you do 10 triples as you wrote it?

I figured as much but having nice biceps is always nice

Here are my biceps made from the BBBR

Meh

So how's your SI feeling?

rrrrepostan
git hype for dem 4 plaetz

Did you start ph3 yet
You might wanna run an extra week before it to prep you for the work capacity

3 sets of 10 you silly goose.

No I just got back from a music festival so I've got a week before I start it
What kind of prep week

Lookin good bby

I'll let you know today. It's usually a non issue until it very much is an issue. What bothers me is I thought it was a relatively harmless spasm but my chiro made it sound like it's structural

>take 1 week off after testing
>now 1.5 weeks after
>everything feels like ass
>grip strength is like 2% of what it normally is
fucking shit it didnt use to be like this

KGxSxR or KG (for) SxR. You have it backwards

Not nit picking just explaining how to stricture it right to remove ambiguity

Idk I remember layne nortons mentioning it but not explaining it

You could run the first week but with deflated maxes 1.5-3% then if that okay then start week one as written or you could just run the entire block deflated since it'll increase at the end of the month from your rep test

My forearm where it meets the elbow is sore if I make a fist in certain positions. It's been this way for weeks. Usually I don't feel anything but obviously something is damaged in there.

I stopped lifting upper body two weeks ago (since everything uses forearms)

user, how fucked am I?

>time off after testing

>tfw sick

nigger even 50% feels like death right after, normally do few 5s there but had exams etc

Is the SI joint just the back or the front too? Because i just googled SI joint pain and I have pains at the same place just infront (where benis is located)

I know this wasn't directed at me but it could just be tendinitis. You're more or less fine in all likelihood. Curl a lot and see what happens

>remove ambiguity

200x13 bench lads

>Tfw thinkin of boardie hurting
:(

Iktfb, somehow am performing decently well in the gym though

5'9" is almost too tall for 83kg. I say almost because only because John Haack is 5'9".

howd your dl go? last time i tuned in you were "pulling 250kg+"

Guess i'm bulkan then

Let me explain like you're more than a standard deviation dumber than average

>I did 110kg 3 times for 10 sets
>I did 110kg for three sets of 10 reps

I'll be fine eventually my man

nice gyno

Actually 5'9 is the optimal weight class for 74 83 93 105 kg weight class

Hancott 74 haack 83 Norris 93 etc all 5'9 but you get the picture

I don't test until next Thursday.

Eh, on weightxreps.net you do

load x reps x sets

so maybe he got it from that.

fuckin
REEEEEE
That's what I've been saying

Do you get tendinitis from lifting or is it all the wanking?

Hello lads I have some question related to weightlifting shoes. Which one do you guys recommend and where should I look for them?

Buy Romaleos II
No substitutions

This isn't weightlifting general

I like my PowerLift 2.0s, cheap off Amazon, compared to other weightlifting shoes

Then powerlifting shoes you rude fuck. Also explain how deadlift/bench/squat is not weightlifting?

I use Adipowers and I quite like them.

Weightlifting is clean and jerk and snatch. Comp lifts that are squat bench deadlift is powerlifting.

eli burks and bryce krawfish (105kg gold and silver at worlds this year) are both over 5'9

Yes, you're lifting a weight, hence its weightlifting.

I know that when it comes to sport names. What I meant is that powerlifting exercises are also pretty much weightlifting because you lift weight.

God damn nigga, give your autism some rest. I just use LOADxSETSxREPS because it makes sense to me when logging shit.

Meme

>some random blue chart with black text on it with no citations means its true

nah only chart you need is pic related

Here's something similar

Who here /Rest Day Depression/

Those RDL's at 135 4x10 really sored me the fuck up. guess i must have done them right

when i lockout, the bar is pushing my balls up Tbh

>Boris wants me to be 110kg+

Jelly m8. Kinda sorta considered buying the house I live in right now but it's not super feasible given that I'm one year away from taking on two years of master's debt. Also considered dogo but that's out too for similar reasons. Definitely want a dogger bad.

Just take the first X out dummy

For your health

Also doing the math and realizing I could make much better money fucking delivering pizzas than I can as an EMT for this semester. W-wew...

>>some random blue chart with black text on it with no citations means its true
its is from sheiko

isn't bryce lewis shorter than 5'9?

For a younger guy/newer lifter it's fine, longer term you'll get btfo by stockier, more muscular lifters.

Thanks for the answers lads, I think I'll go with powerlift 2.0

>tfwiktf
>tfw she squeezes your back

>tfw lockout is at the base of my shaft

NO!

Where's the bully police?

And its pretty evident even he cant make up his mind

Sorry but Ill take people who are confirmed IPF champions not some literally who drugaroo russian lolfed weightclass lifters

the only decent russian ipf lifter is fedosanko and he's a literal midget in literal midget weight class and im pretty sure he isnt even coached by sheiko

What is a BBBR?

and?

But he's right. However you log things in your personal log is a matter between you and your god. But on a public forum please abide by convention so that others may read without ambiguity.

>phils sheiko 85% doubles now 600lb
wew

big biceps blaster routine

I'm just under 83kgs at 5'11

Now tell me do you think I should bulk or just eat at maintenance?

Who is Bryce Lewis, Alex