TFW when you aren't confident enough to do the ultimate fitness activity

Why are you to self conscience to rollerblade?

they hurt your feet and you basically have to go home if you don't want to rollerblade anymore because they take time to put on and take off

basically they're an inconvenient and uncomfortable skateboard

waaaaaaa my feet hurt, waaaaaa I don't want to carry shoes

I just skateboard and justify when in reality it's just socially acceptable and I'm not man enough to go against the norm.

>who isn't going to make it?

why did you post a thumbnail?

adding "waah" to valid criticism doesn't strengthen your poor argument

plus a skateboard gives you a nice self defense weapon. someone could lasso your ass and haul you off and there's nothing you could do about it

Because I'm not 8 or a fairy.

Because the roads are shit and it is really inconvinient to use them to go to places.

>user why aren't you confident enough to walk around in a pink tanktop and lace panties?
>user why aren't you confident enough to hire Jamal to fuck your gf and cuck you?
>user why aren't you confident enough to walk around with a vibrator in your ass and give the remote to your gf so she can tease you in public
Protip: if it sounds gay, looks gay or feels gay, it probably is gay.

I used to go roller blading at like 1 am. It was nice and cool, no traffic, and it is a hell of a workout.

It depends on the argument being made. If the other person is being a little pussy bitch then yes, adding "waaah" is perfectly legitimate.

being delusional doesn't further the argument either my roller blading fairy retardo

When I was going to college in Austin there was a 70s style roller disco pretty far into the Southern part of the city that did BYOB rollerskating on Wednesdays. In retrospect, it probably wasn't safe that I'd fly around on wheels with drunken strangers while chugging $5 champagne but eh I got laid a surprising amount of times from it.

It was a pretty good workout too. I'd feel like my core and legs got a workout the day after and skating for two hours probably burnt any calories from alcohol. I agree OP, roller skating kicks ass (as long as there's booze and half dressed hipster girls).

>TFW when
>to
>conscience

just tollerblade back to grade school please

/thread

hahahaha, nice weapon? I've beat up enough skate boarders to not be afraid of their deck.

ya cause your faggot examples are similar. I bet you and your "bros" walk around in similair outfits, it really helps you feel like you "fit in"?

>you queers are such plebs you'll live an average life at best.

BUUURRRRNNN Good one dude! How can I upvote this post?

right, tough guy rollerblader is going to use his expert fighting skills while wearing 10+lb unremovable rolling blocks on his feet while a skateboard is swinging a giant piece of wood and metal at their face

get lost you fucking faglord

ya, cause some sperglord isn't going to get knocked out as he begins to pull his board back to swing it. All you have to do counter a skateboard is get in close and then all the weapons leverage is gone.

Unless you're talking about blindsiding someone, which is probably what you would have to do.

Ya bro, a dude who has been blading his whole life is proabably comfortable enough on them to fuck you up while he wears them.

>Being so fat your feet hurt when you support your bodyweight
>Shart in mart detected

>unremovable
Do they implant them in the leg now?

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOO

wait rollerblading is supposed to make me self conscious.?

>false flagging this hard
lmao @ your life, fatass

So you're going to take your rollerblades off and put on your shoes with a caved in dome?

you're forgetting a skateboard extends your reach by several feet. if you can't swing a board quickly you ain't winning no fight anyway

Just flip 3 shits open, literally takes 5 seconds.
>putting shoes on
who gives a fuck about shoes if you are about to fight
>caved in dome
wat

okay blaha, pretend you're wearing your tacticalâ„¢ skates -- then what?

what's the hardest part of rollerblading?
telling your parents your fucking gay.

No joke, I love blading. It's pretty damn fun. If only I could get myself to practice slalom now

>That pic
Yeah yeah, creepy chicks pretend to be dudes and pull shit on other women.
Welcome to the internet.

>false flagging retard at it again

blah. first reply on this thread. i just think it's silly to try to couch every fucking thing in terms of fighting someone.

if you're skating in an area where that's a legit fucking concern, you need to move.

people are degenerates no matter where you go you always need to be concerned for your safety

You really don't user, please keep fear mongering to uneducated soccer moms.

Love your neighbor. Life really is better when you let go of hate.

>Who gives a fuck about shoes have fun getting your feet fucking broken because they're not protected

lemme know when you step foot in the real world, kid

Kek, I live in Houston and grew up on the Texas-Mexico border. Never lived in a 'safe' area. My point is that crime has been decreasing for decades, and pretending like every part of every city is South Side Chicago is no way to live life.

The vast majority of people are friendly and probably would like to be your friend if you tried.

Nothing will ever change until society stops highly incentivizing high risk high reward behavior which leads to the formation of gangs and violent crime you naive fuck

I'm sorry edgelord I didn't realise I have to wear my warhammer 40k boots with metal plating with me at all times.

Rollerblading won't bring the 90s back.

You're basically wearing them when you're doing your autistic disco fever "activity"

Watch me try.