How do fake nattys justify being such lying cunts?

How do fake nattys justify being such lying cunts?

youtube.com/watch?v=8iTPfN9daPU

Nobody believes them. I prefer the BB'ers that just don't talk about steroids.

Money

>Nobody believes them.
Normies do.

If lying would reward you with thousands, if not millions, of dollars, would you not do it?

there's dupers and the dupees. chances are, youve been duped by a ton of dupers and don't even realize it.

good on them for exploiting the stupid, i honestly don't have a problem with it.

>Good on them for exploiting the stupid, i honestly don't have a problem with it

*Tip*

its not their fault normies think that hard work and protein shakes and FAT BURNER 2000 is the key to a good body.

If they lie and say it is and people believe it as a direct result of that lie, then id say theyre a major contributing factor, by basic definition

>fake natty
nah he just works harder than you

lmao stay mad because you are too lazy to put in any real work DYEL

900% percent harder right.

This just shows how fucking stupid the media is :D no one in their office was competent enough to call him out ?

E-E-EVEN WITH STEROIDS YOU STILL N-NEED TO W--W-WORK HARD OP

Im not fucking mad!

>being this new

I remember when i was this innocent

Confirmed natty

This guy isn't a roid monkey, he's a roid ape

literally who cares

That's true

We have to be scientifically correct with this stuff

Idiots give them money.

I actually saw some people on facecrack the other day arguing about whether The Rock is natty. That is how stupid some people are.

h-he's not?

Veeky Forums just can't handle that you can look like a bodybuilder without gear as long as you train hard and eat clean for many years.

A 15 year old who is 150lbs can put on 5lbs of muscle per year until 25 and 3lbs per year after that naturally. By age 40 it's no trouble to be 245lbs at 5% body fat and that's if you have shit genetics.

>245lbs at 5% body fat

how do I reach neckmode

Honestly the dude aint that bad. Probably thought this was a good way to get his name out there.

Seriously hes preaching more about the importance of clean eating and the big three than he is about being natty.

If I got on gear I'd lie about it too.

Not for money or anything, I just don't want to disappoint mommy :( I even hide my violent video games.

>How do fake nattys justify being such lying cunts?

Because of retarded society.

If you tell someone you're roiding they think you're a cheater, a fraud and have horrible health and will die tragically. So why bother telling them the truth?

Definitely the money. If he didnt claim to be natty, he'd just be another mediocre steroid abuser.

Most Normies and to be real, most gym goers have no fucking idea how fucking small you'll look at the natty limit unless you've been lifting for literally half a decade or more. Gains are so slow after a few years that it will take you 10 years to get to 10-12% bf at like 185-195 lb

Also most people want to be lied to, nobody really wants to hear the truth, ignorance is bliss and especially when it comes to self improvement, people don't want to hear that they're ugly, will not look like X and aren't smart, hard working or otherwise not able to reach their goals

Simeon still relevant?

>If you tell someone you're roiding they think you're a cheater, a fraud and have horrible health and will die tragically.

Because for the most part it's true. Take a look at the bodybuilders from the 90's and how well they're doing.
The ones' that are alive that is. I grew up worshipping those guys and thinking that I could get to their level if I worked hard enough. Hell I was cruising around with more natural muscle mass then steve reves era bodybuilders as a natty and wasn't happy that my 18.5 inch arms weren't the 24 inch arms that arnold shwarzenegger cliamed he had(dude had 19 at best)

The lie that they can get to have the same muscle mass and muscle shape and that will solve all of their image and masculinity issues is what they sell.

When they realize that you CANT shape how the muscle looks and that getting that level of mass as a natural is completely impossible then it just becomes watching a bunch of damn near naked ass men prance around on stage.

Same for strength trainers and power lifters. The fuck do I care that some guy who geared himself to having a heart condition at the age of 30 can squat 800 pounds with a range of 4 inches with shitloads of lifting gear and 5 spotters.

Entire thing is rigged.

Would be if his stupid ass didn't proclaim as loudly as he could to everyone around that he's 100% natural.
It's fucking laughable.
If his stupid ass had just danced around the question or simply proclaimed that he's a model bodybuilder and does what it takes to look good without going into specifics? Yeah could have worked with that.
But he didn't. So now he's a laughing stock.

I think its entirely possible to get an amazing body. Just expect to do it for 20-30 years. Even people who use steroids(pros) do it in such a small dose that when compared to people who have no fucking clue are doing INSANE amounts which is why all these guys/gals die out literally.