Weight before and after?
Hiw long did it take
How much deficit?
How long/how much exercise?
Cravings?

Any thing else interesting?

Currently on 86 kg, lost 8kg, goal is 70-74
Been doing it for almost 3 months or so weight loss is slow

Starting weight 320lbs, current weight 185. Took about a year, eating around 1300-1500 cals a day, with about an hour of biking or running a day, started out walking. Now just lifting, cut the cardio out for a while. Cravings lessened up after a few weeks or so.

6'1". Went from 240 to 180, took not quite a year... Right at about 11 months I guess. So from that, we can do the math to work out my deficit:

60 * 3500 = 210,000 total calories
Divide by 48 weeks, and by 7 days = average 625 calorie daily deficit.

Exercise was mostly SS lifting. I also started adding 20-30 mile bike rides on the weekends in the last couple months.

I've done both keto and regular calorie counting. Cravings on keto were noticeably easier to deal with, and keto did break my sugar addiction.

I'm still right on the line between "normal" and "overweight" BMI, but I need a break. Going to bulk for the rest of the year, and then cut again in January (presumably with a higher TDEE.)

>Weight before and after?
95kg -> 67kg, 1m78
>How long did it take
3 moons
>How much deficit?
started counting calories when i stabilized my weight, not that much cause i lost all muscle i had from playing sports back in the days
>How long/how much exercise?
no exercise beside memecardio kek
>Cravings?
Not during the cut but finding how to maintain that new weight took me a while and i got a lot of cravings

>Any thing else interesting?
Went through a phase of "anorexia-bulimia" where i would eat nothing beside raw tomatoes and chicken breast (600kcal a day) during the week and binged all weekend, then found out about IIFYM and IF and no more issues with maintaining new weight without cravings

How long was your ramp up time on doing cardio everyday? DI'd you just start and never quit or did you slowly build up to doing it every day. When you can't make it to the gym do you just run your in your neighborhood?

I just started walking every evening for an hour or so around the neighborhood

Thats about 6kg a month I really wish I could lose weight that fast

thats about a deficit of 1650cal a day
How nuch cardio did you do a day?

I don't really know, i walked a lot (like 3h a day, it was summer so had nothing to do beside thinking about food), and ate pretty much only spoonfuls of 0% greek yogurt and raw cucumber all day, I mean, it was really awful but the weight dropped like crazy and only willpower kept me from cheating everyday (kek i thought eating a slice of bread was cheating back then)

When i think about that I went straight into anorexia and never felt so miserable but the thought of getting fat again was enough to sustain it during 3 months

>3hrs

Thats... wow...

I get tired after a few minutes of walking

Congrats dude

Honestly this sounds like exactly what I've been doing.
Started at 331 end of may, been eating about 1300-1800 a day, with ~5-8 miles of walking a day.
Now down to 297.

How was your loose skin like user? How fucked am I?

Not pretty, but much better than the alternative. Starting to fill out a bit due to noob gains

thanks man you'll make it, if i had to start all over again, i would start lifting asap, what made me realize i was getting into auschwitz mode was that one day i tried doing a pullup and couldnt even hold the bar, before the weight loss i had always been a big guy but really strong, also i would learn about IIFYM and IF as it makes cutting so easy, before this summer i cut for 2 month on 1900kcal using both and i had to force myself to eat pretty much everyday, and don't be wrong, i have the appetite of my former obese self

This

Keep it up man!

Started 102kg early march, now 88kg. Goal is 78kg 01/01/2017

about 500 calorie deficit per day
Going to the gym 3-4 times per week for 60-90 mins depending on cardio.

Craving chocolate because I live near a factory an get high discounts.

Tried IF for about 2 weeks but I need my breakfast.

Good to know. I'd rather have gross skin and be healthy than continue to be lard ass forever. Only 18, and no major health problems yet. Coronary Heart disease runs in my family though, so it's a good plan to start living healthy now so I don't end up like my dad and uncle.

6'5'', went from 264 lbs to 220 Lbs in little over a year. I stopped going to parties drinking beer (had to work weekend shifts anyway) for the first half year and just dropped the snacks and started eating clean (around 2000 calories).
lifting three times a week and doing medium cardio two times. lately i've been kind of lazy on the cardio, but for next year i hope to achieve my target weight, around 200 lbs.

once i started lifting it was pretty easy for me actually, off course had some weak moments but i punished myself next day in the gym by making myself do some extra sets

Weight before and after?
365 to 220 to 265
Hiw long did it take
3 years
How much deficit?
1500 to 2300
How long/how much exercise?
5b days a week 1.5 hours
Cravings?
Bread

Any thing else interesting
If you were obese go for bear mode after.you drop the weight , loose skin will be the trere forever

Weight before and after? 240 > 160
Hiw long did it take: 1 Year
How much deficit? -500
How long/how much exercise? 2 years didnt exercise because I thought it was hard
Cravings? not really I stuck to my diet really easily

Any thing else interesting?You should probably work out if you wanna lose weight 100% because I look like shit even though I'm at my goal and I just recently started lifting to get rid of the loose skin

April 2015 - 260lbs, 46" waist
Thanksgiving 2015 - 170 lbs, 34" waist
End of winter bulk (March 2016) - 185 lbs, 36" waist
Now - 160-165 lbs, 32" waist comfortably

Height: 5'6" manlet

Last year I was taking in about 1200-1500 kcal. per day and biking every day total about 150 miles per week. Started stalling in October when days got shorter and cardio time went down.

Started bulking in gym on about 2300 kcal. per day, but I was much more lax about keeping the number and ballooned up a bit.

This year has been more lax also. Been eating a much higher ratio of protein, 1500-1600 kcal. Still aim for goal of 150 miles biked per week, but have been consistently trying to go for longer rides (50+ miles) at least once a week. The last 2 weeks I've done at least one 80+ mile day. Legs are still fuckhuge cause biking.

Been enjoying more family time, too and picked up a new hobby with my kid (skateboarding). Id like to be securely in the 150s by this October/November.

Things to mention:
-still get cravings all the time. Trying IF. works pretty good.
-start slow and build up. 5 miles of biking was tough in the beginning but it worked.
-people get weird when you change and they don't. Also nobody will work towards your goals with you so you need to steel your will against all the junk that will be surrounding you constantly.
- kept 1 set of old fat clothes and put them on every once in a while. Many inspire. Such progress. Wow.

Went from 240 to 195 in two months. Then clean bulked to my current 205 over 8 months.

6ft1

It's so much better to do it while you're young, gets harder the longer you wait. You can do it, just gotta focus your will

Thanks man. This thread has me more inspired than ever.

was 145kg at my heaviest at height of 185cm and age of 16ish

over the course of next 2 years went to 100kg at 188cm

regained 30ish kg because life hit me hard with some shit

now im relosing it

what's interesting is that i looked legit aushwitz at 100kg 188cm, and i can't explain why.

that's a bonus tho because when i'm 130kg people think i'm 110kg at most. good weight distribution? don't know. does this happen to anyone else?

How the hell did you accomplish this?