Gym attire

what are you guys wearing to the gym?

don't tell me you're in basketball shorts 24/7

Exercise shorts (much shorter than basketball shorts), tee shirt, running shoes.

>don't tell me you're in basketball shorts 24/7

w-w-will i still make it senfam

i wear this it make me feel comfortable :D

joggers all day

Who the fuck cares?
Always:
>T-shirt
>Shorts

wat shoes are dis

I sweat too much to wear joggers

Basketball shorts
Compressions
Saiyan armor tank top (yes actually)
The tank top may be a bit faggy but I'm confident enough that I really don't give a shit, DBZ is great motivation for lifting

Im not at the gym 24/7 but when i am i wear basketball shorts because anything else is faggot teir

>tfw I sweat to much to wear the shorts I want to wear
I'd have a huge wet spot on my ass if I didn't wear basketball shorts.

Lululemon t-shirt and shorts

Full autist spotted

You lift those stares away, Vegeta, who gives a fuck what people who can't appreciate DBZ think anyways.

>not working out in a suit

are you by any chance American?

Dude I just sweat alot, it's not because my hygiene sucks.
I sweat all over m8, need to drink about 2.5L of water every workout.

what do you guys think of tank tops into the shorts? I like the aesthetics but dont want to look like a retard

>Lululemon
Are you a girl?

i wonder how tall he is

Just whatever old clothes that are comfortable and easy to move around in, I'm going to the gym to train not to meet people or take photos

i wear a burqa when cutting

Sweats and a loose t shirt.

Probably 5'10

If you're huge it's good looking, if you're dyel you look like a child molester

vans slip-ons
generic basketball shorts
underarmor loose fit shirt

when it's cold out, sweatpants

I work out naked like the Greeks and Romans because I have a home gym

It makes me look bigger actually

Gym shorts 6 or 9"
Compression shorts (tighter ones on leg days)
Crossfit shoes (allows mobility, 4mm drop, stable platform)
Pendlay lifting shoes for squats/cleans
Tank top (black generic) usually for more mobility
T shirt sometimes on chest and leg days if I'm not doing cleans

I can be the girl if you want user ;)

>caring about what you or anybody else is wearing at the gym.

Who the fuck cares, you're there to work, it's not a fashion show you raging queer. If you're trying hard to pick up heavy things then put them back down again, you have my respect no matter what you're wearing. Nobody gives a fuck.

You're sweaty to a sheen anyway, it's not flattering. Show those delts, even if the shadows heighten the definition on each of the three heads, nobody gives a shit because they're busy working. Do some preacher curls in the mirror m8, good for you, you think cutting off those sleeves is OK anywhere else? Nobody gives a fuck about your pumped up ceps, might as well cut out the sides of your tank so you can check out your serratus. Seriously, fuck it, might as well lose the shirt entirely so you can see your lats glistening with sweat and contracting while you're working.

Go right the fuck ahead and wear your shorty-shorts that display your hams and the bottom of your firm glutes, nobody gives a shit bro. Better yet, just get rid of those, they don't really cover much anyway. Lift away m8! I really don't care if I can see your dangling scrotum and distended asshole at the base of the squat. If you're lifting hard, good for you, I'll smack your ass at the end of the set like anyone else, fashion doesn't matter. I'll help you stretch with an Armani foam roller if it makes you feel better, you fucking faggot.

Nike shorts and a black tshirt

It's not a fucking beauty contest, it's a work out.

SHART

>for mobility
Ya loose tshirts might as well be straight jackets

Jealous.

Idk why but seeing these football playing, adidas wearing, rap listening, ambiguously brown, douchejocks makes me angry.

i bet u fuckin wear basketball shorts

Something that's easy to move in

oh really? you wouldn't care if I wore this ?

Shorts & t-shirt in a wicking fabric.

- Non-mesh exercise shorts with pockets: Not really b-ball shorts but not quite regular shorts either.
- compression shirt: Not because I've got a great body, but I have a long torso and it doesn't ride up on me
- A pair of well fitting loafers-runners: Kind of a low-top runner with no laces
- sweat band: I sweat buckets when I exercise and if I don't wear it I'm constantly wiping sweat from my eyes
- lifting gloves: I have sensitive hands

I hate people that use hats inside the gym
whats the point? jesus christ
if its properly fitted and you're a gorilla I guess it's passable but using it backwards is asking to get beaten

You sound like a complete faggot

says the faggot using a tripcode

Shorts and a plain t-shirt. Why over complicate it?

Ooh same. There was a guy like the one I was complaining about in the gym yesterday, and he had a cap on. I think he used it to keep his loads of hair back, it was like a mane. Or like carrot top.
Either way the guy is ripped so I can't really be mad at him.

portrait of christopher walken in his youth.jpg

the only proper attire

boxers, no shirt

homegym. it's glorious.

(but before that random basketball shorts and a dri-fit shirt.. there to work out, not try to impress anyone.)

Same. I wear rugby shorts, though they are also much shorter than basketball shorts.

I can only imagine how it'd feel to get railed by Ronnie and eat his homemade cooking afterwards.

I fucking love this
I've been seeing an old man with great muscles at the gym with an american flag bandana and it really makes me wanna get one too

only the most worn out, holey and sloppy short stuff I have lying around

the clothes (rags) I wear exist only for 2 reasons:

1) absworb my sweat to not get in on the leather
2) cover my naked body to not get arrested

whatever t-shirt i wore that day

some sweatpants or something

Adidas superstars, dont work out in them

another good outfit

would be good if it wasn't for the cringy #IRONLYFE shirt, 7/10.

Guy spotting is 10/10 though

There's really nothing wrong with basketball shorts

today I saw some new guy wearing tight pants in OP's pic; he kind of looked like errol flynn too

>I've been seeing an old man

look at the shorts guys bulge
>i got your back bro

manlet alert

i wear a regular bro outfit
cheap ass tank, shorts with pockets, converse if squatting or running shoes for upper body
sweats if its cold

I wear comfy shorts and old, oversized t-shirts with holes because who gives a fuck?

i wear virus leggings and a nike athletic shirt

This should be a thing

IN

This guy would look good if he were elderly

Compression pants, short shorts, running t-shirt.

Is this pasta or not? It's pretty gud.

How do these feel on your dick and balls?
I want some like these but I don't want to lose circulation on my tools

Do you think he'd lift in that if reviewbrah went to the gym?

It's probably not as bad as you think. They leave a bit of room in the crotch anyway for mobility, but with compressionware you can always size up, and it'll still look the same on you, but probably be a little more comfortable.
It's not like women's leggings where it gives you camel toe.

Pajama pants and a tank top.
Fukken comfy brehs.

MART

I only wear pants when I'm doing deadlifts.

>generic basketball shorts
>underarmor loose fit shirt
this

tfw wear the same top and jump around holding weights pretending to be in X100 gravity training

Running shorts, much shorter than short shorts. They stop on your lower butt cheek

Best buys are always from goodwill. I wonder who died that used to wear that

Fucked up old t-shirts and sweatshorts

I'm here to lift, not to look fancy

Just sweatpants, old worn chucks and whatever t-shirt I've got laying around. It's a gym, not a fucking runway.

boxer shorts (much shorter than short running shorts shorts) crop top, rick owens geobaskets.