Entire family thinks I am gay because I've been lifting for years, tan naked in the backyard, autistic with nutrition...

>entire family thinks I am gay because I've been lifting for years, tan naked in the backyard, autistic with nutrition, trim all body hair, and have never had a GF

Reality is that I am just extremely insecure about that fact I am 28 years old and have still yet to ever have a GF. I don't even know what I am supposed to do, I cannot even connect with other people anymore. I feel like I am too far gone now for intimate relationships.

Also, what do you guys think about Sumo-Deadlifts for hypertrophy?

>Also, what do you guys think about Sumo-Deadlifts for hypertrophy?
It really tightens up your butthole for those long sessions and gangbangs, plus it helps to eliminate leakage later

How did you make it to 28 without having a girl like you? You're at the gym all the time. Aren't there girls at your gym

It's alright brah. Just bring a girl over and everything will turn back to normal.

We're all gonna make it brah.

>tfw your relatives think your gay because you haven't brought a girl to any family gatherings

Hold me Veeky Forums

Have you tried being ugly?

Been lifting since I was 16. Never really spoken to anyone at the gym besides the same 4-5 people I've been seeing weekly for 12 years straight. Never spoken to any girls there because they usually come in with BF or I'm too scared to say anything, for the very fact I mentioned i have no experience with women at all and don't want to embarrass myself.

I'm too scared to even make a tinder because if I get Match I know I won't be able to act on it because no experience and don't want to look like awkward cunt.

Modern women are extremely fussy about stuff which leads me to believe they'd never give a guy like me w chance: I have too much emotional baggage from being a KV my entire life. i don't feel mentally fit enough, or experienced enough, to even be in a intimate relationship, the woman would be doing all the work, because I'd have no idea what to do, and I know for sure that's going to turn off any woman.

We had this thread this morning.

What if you become my bf ?

> everyday

>wanting to do sumo deads for hypertrophy
You definitely want a bubble butt for a man to pound

>Never really spoken to anyone at the gym besides the same 4-5 people I've been seeing weekly for 12 years straight. Never spoken to any girls there because they usually come in with BF or I'm too scared to say anything, for the very fact I mentioned i have no experience with women at all and don't want to embarrass myself.

So wait, you told people at the gym (who you don't know) that you have no experience with girls? Or maybe I'm just confusing what you wrote? There's no reason for you to mention that, ever.

I'm too scared to even make a tinder because if I get Match I know I won't be able to act on it because no experience and don't want to look like awkward cunt.

Give yourself permission to make mistakes. Yeah you'll get shat on a lot, but don't look at it as anything personally against you, just learn and improve for next time. Even if you go in not trying to learn anything, eventually you'll get xp and level up.

>Modern women are extremely fussy about stuff

You read too much Veeky Forums, even if this is true it shouldn't stop you from trying. Once you get used to it, you can safely ignore about 90 percent of any woman's whining since they are creatures of feeling, just feign interest and sympathy that's all they really want. You don't actually have to PROVIDE all the things she's whining about.

go see a motherly hooker, tell her it's your first time

>tan

Please forget everything else, this is why they think you're gay, just stop being a faggot.

How can I give permission to myself to start trying to be in intimate relationships with the fact I am going to fuck up 100%? Im scared im going to sink even lower (emotionally) if I fuck up. In a way I feel like it's going to be a confirmation to me that I am missing something in my brain to form intimate relationships.

I tan because otherwise I look like a shut-in casper the ghost. I need to tan to keep that "normie" appearance up.
>tfw normies cannot even comprehend your situation therefore just assume you're gay.

ok well it seems this thread is dead already,

going to the gym now bye

My father yelled faggot at me cause he thinks im gay. Seems the neighbours heard and they now also think im gay.
Im just autistic, you cunts

Not everyone is a normie.

How do you spot a motherly hooker? I've never seen anything like that written on their profiles.

I know these feels user. We learned to go without, and now there is no turning back

Pretty much the story of my life

How do you know you are not gay?

milf with fat tits, comes across really friendly

I'm not too far gone yet but my standards are ridiculous for both what I want in a relationship and what I want for my body.

How can somebody love me when I haven't yet achieved my goal body?

HOW CAN YOU LOVE A LESSER?

>We learned to go without, and now there is no turning back
This describes my situation perfectly.

>be girl in gym
>sometimes catch guys staring at me through the mirror, thinking that I don't see them
>they like me teehee it feels nice
>but they never talk to me
>after half a year of lifting I become hotter and they try to start a conversation more often
>suddenly a guy who is there from the beginning comes to me for the first time
>he whispers in my ear: you know what those machines are called?
>They're called good girl and bad girl, he explains
>He continues: The bad girl machine is where you open your legs and the good girl machine is where you close your legs
>Tfw I was sitting on the bad girl machine while I was resting
>he giggles awkwardly and leaves gym
>I was going to giggle too but he ran away in fear of my reaction
>we could have a laugh together
even though his autism was huge I was going to talk.
Gym is boring without talking, and we're just human.

>pretending to be a girl has gone this far

I'm outtie boys

Man I hate these depressing threads. Move your sadness to R9k before you bring us all down with you.

Jesus Christ why do white people feel the need to tan?

it's healthy as fuck bro

you should be getting your tan throwing javelin naked with your bros tho

Maybe ask your mom for help in finding GF?

desu, those workout skirts are top tier comfy, almost worth it to trap up when you lift

OP here. My mum doesn't know anything about this stuff. My dad is the only guy she's ever been with. My parents are like that traditional married couple, they've been married 30+ years now.

My parents have no idea how modern people do relationships. Their advice doesn't work in the type of world we live in now.

Maybe try online dating.

>tfw to afraid to message girls on okcupid
>get messaged by fatties and foreign girls all the time
>all the seemingly qt pure nerd girls dont message back
>mfw i cant even talk to girls over the internet