Is it possible to be both fit and fashionably alternative?

is it possible to be both fit and fashionably alternative?

nice PUA pea-cocking

Greg o gallagher looks like a Veeky Forumsggot and he is on sterons

>is it possible to be both fit and fag?
yes.

He just looks like a faggot

My dream man is very muscular and wears a pirate shirt. Are you my dream man, OP?

>fashionably alternative
What the fuck does this even mean bro

He's hot and gives good advice.
>inb4 Greg pls go

>dressing well is gay

I bet you wear sweatpants and Ed Hardy t-shirts in public

>dressing well
Kek bet you just look like a faggot too.

He just looks like a faggot.

fitness aside, fashion is the second half the appearance game. doesn't matter what the look is, just find one that suits you and rock the fuck out of it.

lol
you and the rest of Veeky Forums don't dress well

It means you look like a six-year-old who dressed themselves.

>wearing clothes
You got something to hide user? Like a tiny baby carrot cock? gyno?

I think it's more of a triangle of fitness, face, and fashion with personality in the middle.

Show us what you think dressing well means.

aesthetically pleasing functionality

Nice cop out. Everyone has a different opinion of what is looks good. Post pics of what you think dressing well means.

you first

>is it possible to be both fit and homo
Yeah, like half of Veeky Forums is gay, or at least bisexual

Look, I mostly don't care how you dress. My problem is when men start degrading themselves into becoming small castrated little fucking bitches with their tights and manicured materialistic bullshit. What Veeky Forums and people like it represent to me is self obsessed emasculated materialism. It's disgusting, it's pure fucking mindless idiocy to me.

This is my opinion of what dressing well means.

This is perfectly fine. OPs pic is an example of the kind of shit Veeky Forums tries to justify and makes me sick.

no tie necessary

Oh but I'm sure it'd be cool if they were black sweatpants, right Veeky Forumsggot?

You're stating assumptions as they're fact by saying the other user and Veeky Forums don't dress well. So post pics of what you think dressing well means.

You can state bs about guys who dress well are materialistic emasculated ect. At the end of the day we're constantly being judged and if you don't care about presenting the best possible you, you won't get far in life.

Yes
Rick Owens and Yeezy Szn both have clothes for more Veeky Forums people.
Just don't try and squeeze your quads into some SLP skinnies like a retard. You gave that dream up as soon as you started squatting
It's all about the fit of the clothes

I wear joggers, Adidas soccer pants, chubbies for bottoms.
Top: T-shirt that's color goes well with other combination, or button up shirt with sleaves rolled up, or v-neck.
Shoes: Usually Adidas superstars, or vans

the only problem i find is that alt-scene clothes are hard to fit in unless you're super fucking cut, but not BIG cut.

nah dude you just buy bigger skinny jeans. show off those quads.

I don't see how this is fine but
this is >wow wat a fag
If he was wearing a pink frilly scarf maybe but cmon now