Is no one going to comment on the fact that Cindicator is down 30%

In the last hour. Where are those stupid fucking shills now?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa
medium.com/@Cindicator/october-december-roadmap-bb0639f68be8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol u fell for this shitcoin?

better delet this before I hack your ass nigger (:

Buy the dip user.

Some rando comes in and shills something for a few hours and idiots buy in.

The entire board shills chainlink for the last month and everyone thinks its a threat.

I will never understand you people.

why don't i see this on the deltas of autism? i was going to sell my etp to gamble upon this coin of shit but it's looking like a bother. i just downloaded Merican made, starring tom cruise. reckon that's a better use of my time. the gooks could pump etp while i'm sleeping. decisions decisions.

Its not even listed on etherdelta you have to manually enter the address.
i wouldn't even look at the price until its on a real exchange.

there's only so many shekels to go around. how many people do you think are participating in the market?

What's ico price?

Still near 2x ico price. BTC mania is ongoing. Some want to get in on it. That's all this is. CND will moon.

ICO ship has sailed, everything that ICOs now immediately tanks when it hits a market

there is 0 reason to buy anything at ICO prices anymore, just wait for it to dump as soon as it hits exchanges before buying anything

FOMO goonna ride this wave

It's not listed directly on ED yet, you need to scroll down to custom and add it in manually with the contract address which you can find here: etherscan.io/token/0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa

sorry guys, i gotta fill my bags

thanks, you're a nice lady. i was too lazy to buy link on the deltas of autism and the regret is real.

holy fuck lol

you sure do have alot of faith in this project

STOP SHOWING THE GOYIMS HOW TO TRADE
DELET

i-it's gonna go back up, right?

Gotta fill mine too then!

Wow it went down slightly on an exchange that's not normie friendly. Even more so cause it's fucking unlisted.

satan trips, what does this mean?

Pink Wojacks in a few hours when it gets listed on ED

Don't lose hope yet. This is only the very beginning. More news on its way!

medium.com/@Cindicator/october-december-roadmap-bb0639f68be8

Lol I got in at .000078 and thought it was a bargain.

I mean it is, but it's annoying I could have had so much more. Fucking fomo

It means my negative attitude towards the silly OP is justified and you should buy some CND. Digits never lie.

hail Satan.

You all should have waited for request. Patience is key in this game. Don't get greedy.

Why not both?

Seriously sell.

nothing good is going to come from this coin.

Because cindicator is going to sink.

thanks guys

muh ai
muh apps

My digits disagree. When this hits a major namebrand exchange, you'll be so sorry.

Don't worry, just wait a little while longer. The Indians are going to wake up soon and then we will start to see a massive jump in the price.

.000075 here, not even mad. Still gonna make plenty, you will too if you aren't a Veeky Forums meme right now.

>tfw only 480k CND

;
only have 140k, will I make it?