youtube.com/watch?v=umvJMg1Cf5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Compare that Auschwitz survivor to the natty Scott Steiner

>natty
if you believe that i've got a bridge to sell you

Never failed a drug test

we've fallen far since the days of Stone Cold Steve Austin

pretty much after pic related

Sure but he's a cruiserweight. You compare guys like him to Jamie Noble or Billy Kidman, not heavyweights like Triple H, Goldberg etc.

F

>if he'd just killed himself he'd be seen as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time
>instead he has to brutally murder his wife
>and then after 12 hours go and kill his own son, who may well have been awake hearing what was going on downstairs.

Fuck him.

Good thing WWE never mentions him.

>roids
>not even once

Poor mental health and roids do not mix.

Has he been scrubbed from the annuals of WWE history?

as well as an addiction to pain killers.

but mostly CTE

As soon as they stopped doing bra and panties matches

Did they sign this retard? God he's boring to watch.
Gentleman Jack is what ZSJ should strive to be

G E N E T I C F R E A K

is that adam sessler?

fucking vince is taking a backseat and is letting sjw queen stephnai run this cuck shit

>vince wwe
JACKED UP people
NO manlets. if you werent atleast 6' you had no chance of getting a push
Women got bra and panties matches
dude actually started a bodybuilding brand (WBF) cuz he liked jacked dudes THAT much

>Stephanie / modern wwe
shit indie manlets
fucking obese peple (kevin owens)
old people
women""""revolution""""""

Nowehere is safe everything is becoming cuck central

dailymotion.com/video/xxd5xd_stone-cold-gets-fired_sport Greatest moment in sports entertainment history.

>Sports entertainment

Hello vince

KO is based. Eat shit.

underrated/5

fuck off back to /asp/ you miserable cunt

You forgot stephanie wants LGBT characters...

fuckin' this.
Jack Gallagher actually looks like he lifts, and his style is not just counters upon counters, guy knows how to work a crowd.
They should be signing him on the spot, fuck ZSJ, nothing but internet hype

Never heard of this guy before. Who is he?

Krispen Wah

WCW didn't test at all, WWE's testing pre Benoit is laughable. You don't gain 80 pounds of muscle in 2 years by just being a genetic freak.

>Never failed a drug test
hahahaha that proves it m8. Never failed his scheduled drug tests!

BIRTH CONTROL

IN THE TAP WATER

XENOESTROGENS MAKE YOU A BITCH BOI

What guy

Only poor people drink tap water

bottle water is even worse you cuck literally that whole bottle is an estrogenized pipe bomb u fucking retard

bet you're the kind of idiot that thinks anti-depressants are safe for human consumption too

>tfw even the CEO used roids

Chris Benoit. Arguably one of the greatest wrestlers of all time but his technique was very abusive on his body (his finish was a diving headbutt from the top rope). He was also addicted to painkillers, had about 5 close friends die in a very short time span, was in a failing marriage, and had mental health issues, not to mentioned he abused steroids hard. When he died he had a T/E of 57:1 and a brain of a senior with advanced alzhimers from an innumerable amount of concussions. Had he simply killed himself he would be regarded as one of the greatest ever and a poster child for PED use and concussions in sports. Unfortunately he also killed his wife and 7 yo son and has been completely scrubbed from WWE history.

OH YOU DO, THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE!

AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SAKERFICE

>Vince wwe
> not Vince wwf

Yeah. The WWE hate it when someone brings him up.

This one time they were in this city and the crowd was chanting CHRIS BENIOT , CHRIS BENIOT, just for the lolz.

then I think HHH or Vince came out and told everyone that, that wasn't cool.

or some shit like that.
But yeah that guy really fucked up the wwe

>NO manlets

Rey mysterio
Chris beniot

>all this talk about Benoit
>No mention of the GOAT Eddie Guerrero
Seriously though what the fuck happened? After ruthless aggression era ended the roster started getting flooded with out of shape indie faggots and shit talent, is Vince to blame for this?

Probably wasn't the roids tbqh

Years of wrestling balls-out turned his brain to swiss cheese. Same reason Daniel Bryan had to quit, and why guys who don't do ridiculous stuff can last forever (Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, etc)

That's actually been an interesting topic in wrestling recently as a result of this probable worked-shoot

youtube.com/watch?v=8d4SLA4HYp0

chris benoit is a magnet for steel chair headshots and his diving headbutt demolishes your brain/neck.

Hogan almost never gets hit by chair shots and with how slow and limited he fights hes pretty much stress free.

He doesn't fight anymore, but yeah, pretty much

It's also why he was able to wrestle for decades, while guys like Daniel Bryan had to retire early and Benoit should have retired

>getting worked THIS hard by based Stephanie

How do I interpret this image? what does the right side means? are those "holes" in his tissue or what?

the dudes brain was like a 90 year old alzheimer's patient

They do not like to talk about what happened with him.
Dude straight up died in the middle of the ring from a MASSIVE fucking heart attack.
Fuccbois sat there and watched him fucking die in the ring instead of get any kind of actual help.

What about Nick Foley?
How is that complete psychopath still able to form complete sentences?

He's a genetic freak; he's not normal. You got a 25% (at BEST) at beat him

>How is that complete psychopath still able to form complete sentences?

God only knows. Probably the magical healing powers of his daughter's pussy

mick foleys body is so thrashed im pretty sure on podcast he's just barely good enough physically to go through life.

Hes just lucky in the way an obese drunkard who also smokes all day can live up to 90-100 at times.

kris benwah

tbqh if I won the lottery or whatever and didn't have to worry about money ever again, I'd roid the fuck up and join a wrestling school

youtube.com/watch?v=umvJMg1Cf5c

Goddamn.
It's true what they say about ugly men having hot daughters.

Yeah, I figured as much.
Dude is probably going to need a wheelchair pretty soon. if he's not already in one.

Is Luthor still around or is he dead. Cause I heard that he's basically poor and living in a home.

>implying

Mick was handsome as all hell however his personas were not.

they drug test violence ballerians?

Yes. The quality of that testing is arguable, but they do it.

They never tested Steiner though.

I hope there actually is birth control in the water, just so it keeps tinfoil /pol/ idiots like you out of the gene pool.

That was scripted but Eddie did die in his hotel room later that night

You got worked hard brah. That heart attack in the ring was fake

ZSJ hasn't been signed and there's no reason to think he will be after being soundly outclassed by Jack Gallagher. Even if he hadn't been shown up as a one-trick submission spot monkey, Vince & HHH wouldn't sign him with that physique.

Cool your tits.

Wrestling can fuck you up. I dabbled in it for a few years but stopped I was starting to forget things like where I parked my car if I went out...I didn't even do crazy shit in the ring to end up like it

>wrestling
Literally grown men pretend-fighting each other. Entertainment for retards.