What early morning rituals do you guys do to prime yourself for the day?

What early morning rituals do you guys do to prime yourself for the day?

I usually do 1:4:2 breathing until I feel incredibly relaxed and then I focus on something positive without any shred of doubt. Then I jump in a cold shower to help me completely wake up and then I start my day.

"If you don't have 10 minutes to prime yourself for the day, you don't have a life."

terminator pose etc etc shower etc etc

Review my hit list and repeat to myself " one day, one day"

jerk off for a few hours

Explain this 1:4:2
Explain this terminator pose

i just jump out of bed and do everything half-assedly because i'm always late

>wake up
>pee
>brush teeth
>wash face
This is almost always how my days begin

I go to the gym at 4am so all my shit is packed the night before. I have a pre workout, cereal and go.

Get up, turn on some up beat happy bs music, cook breakfast, drink coffee, jumping jacks, stretch, cold shower.

(Fitz and the Tantrums are some great "just woke up, cooking breakfast" music btw)

>Wake up
>Get up
>eat something with protein
>either go running, climbing ,rowing ,lifting
>go home
>shower and practice mindfulness

>wake up
>sit on the sofa drinking my morning shake and doing the nytimes crossword
>light stretching and kettlebell swings
>cold shower while playing pump up music
>meditate
>check email, lay out priorities and schedule for workday
>get to work, after an hour have some sardines and green tea

normals just use a spotify playlist

^

Fitz and the tantrums are a supermarket Muzak trash

grow grow grow

Jim brakewood?

Literally jump out of bed. Every time. If I'm sleeping with my bf, I still jump out of bed. If my dog is sleeping on my lap, I still jump out of bed. Even if I'm sick and don't plan on going to work I still jump out of bed because fuck it, and fuck being in bed.

Sleep is death. Choose life, every time.

My bf thinks it's annoying AF though desu I don't care.

After my bed jumping thing, I usually run around the block for 10-15 mins. Then I rinse off, do my eyebrows, moisturize, eat 1 scoop with yogurt and cook lunch.

After that, I study for a mite.

Then I dick around on video, vindictus lately.

Then I go to work. And if there's no work to go to, I bring work to me and clean, invent, study or craft until I feel like I did good for the day. Then I harass my bf and try to weasel into his day.

If I'm not successful, I go to the gym. And if I'm still not successful after that, I experiment with cooking and I play video games and I watch anime, usually two at a time.

Wew lad, what a babe

Damn, if you were a guy you would definitely be one of those loser types. Lucky you.

I. What? I don't understand.