Is this true ?? I am 5'11 and i feel suicidal

Is this true ?? I am 5'11 and i feel suicidal

King of manlets as fuck

>5'7
WEW lads I'm safe

6'1" reporting in. Feels good

OP, ur just average. Nothing to worry about.

Op here, do you feel tall when you walk outside ?? I dont :/

tfw exactly 6'4 1/2
gaining weight was hard for me but you just need initial mass and it becomes almost too easy. even if i gave up on muscle training i could still be a 6'5 250lb vending machine and fall ontop of attackers.

6'6
The journey from hungry skele has been long and hard
Started at skinny fat 170
Now at 195 13-14% 2 years later
When i bulk i have to eat 4300 calories. Rip, when i finally make it though
Good God

5'5" here I would cut off my own dick to be as tall as you OP

reminder that the weakest lanklet is as strong as the most t-rex manlet

I feel tall, yes. I look down at most guys and almost all girls. Girls comment on my height as being perfect. That and the deepness of my voice. The girls like the voice more than the height, actually.

>be 6 foot
>don't care for height till /fit starts jizzing over it
>now if someone is 6'1 feel like a midget

Fuck this place man

tfw 7"9

Congratulations you fucking retard, Veeky Forums memed you over like a bitch

Damn lucky, chicks dont even mention my height, i am average as fuck

same lol

tfw 6'2 masterrace

6 4 but I'm not lanky

I know I'll make it

5'7" turbo manlet. Accept the fact that you were dealt a shitty hand and either play it or don't.

This is your daily reminder that you aren't done growing until 22-25 and that you may still have 1 inch left in you.

Always the King of manlets lol

That's a very exceptional case. You stop growing at the end of puberty. That's 18

Op here, i am 18, maybe i can reach 6'0

Happened to me, same height and everything. And if I somehow grew 2 inches I would be butt hurt about not being 6'4". Just be happy brahs

Surprised to see a non-troll version of this image.

OP's pic is pretty much spot on but I made slight edits to make it more accurate.

>tfw 18
>tfw turned 5'8 around birthday
>tfw 18 1/3 now
>tfw got measured yesterday and am now 5'8.25
>tfw still growing
we're all gonna make it

King of manlets here, still taller than 90% of girls so it's acceptable.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that suicidal feelings and thoughts are just a side effect of being more than 0" tall.

We're all gonna make it brah. A couple inches doesn't change the amount of steps on the staircase or the amount of rungs on the ladder you need to climb, just how much bigger you look to everyone else when you make it to the top and finally get to look down on everyone else who never tried.

Nice try midget lmao

maybe the problem is in your head not in the length of your bones

5'11" nekkid. Feeling good.

Male puberty extends into your 20's for sure. My penner has grown and I've grown about .5inch in height since 18.

what is 5'8, can i be duke of manlets pls.

5`11 is perfect height, newer problem going into cars, small houses etc better blod circulation etc not an awkward lanklet not a manlet eighter you can buld a juicy physique natty

I feel bad for all of the delusional 5'11 manlets here lmao.

>if your height doesnt start with a 6 you wont get any chicks

Only bad thing about 5'11" is that you're not 6'0".

Source: am 5'11"

I'm 6'0 and I'd definitely like to be taller so I call bullshit on this

Tfw 6'3'' turbo skinny fat at 185. Need to bulk and lift like crazy once I get better from the flu

Plain wrong but okay. Put shoes on a 5'11" and you get a 6'0". Girls really don't give a fuck as long as you're a good 4-5 inches on them.

Same feels good

not really m8

im 6'0 and my fiancee is 5'10. ive had people constantly ask if im 6'3 because seeing how tall my gf is and seeing that i am noticeably taller makes me appear even taller than i am

protip: date a girl 2 - 3 inches shorter, if shes the same height as you in heels makes you look taller and more alpha to have confidence to date a taller woman

>thought i was 5'8
>measured
>5'9.5
>I'm on the way out of manletville guys

Do you smoke

>average height in us of a really is 5'9
tfw a slavfag and literally a king of manlets at this height, about anyone I know is at least slightly taller than me (apparently the average where I live is 5'10.5)

>mfw i actually am moving to China

>Vending Machine get's stabbed 17 times
Please don't do this.

Why is 6'0 the perfect height? I'm 6'0 and a half and it ain't nothing special

>puberty ends at 18, not even close.

>Not saying your 6'0

>tfw stronger than 90% of my gym
>always helping out the nubs on Veeky Forums
>sometimes share tales of my conquest on here
>and all I ever get is "how tall are you?"
>4'10"
>"lmao manlet"
fuck this board man, it annoys me that my height seems to discredit any and all advice or stories I tell on here

tfw I cry on a anonymous image board about being 5ยด11 but tell everyone I'm 6'0

I grew until I was about 21

5'9" as a junior in HS, 6'1" at 20/21

meant 5'10"

if you are over 5'9 its not a problem for 99% of grills

No. That's just manlet propaganda. This is the real chart.

>Calling 5'11 manlet when your 6'0
Comes off as really insecure, it's an inch man, it's unnoticeable, I bet you're on those guys that changes his posture at convenient situations.

nice meme

>Tfw 6'2" @ 260.
I'm just a dirty hobbit.

jesus christ, just use cm

>king of manlets

i'm fine with this shit.

>175cm
>crohn disease
>just lost a year and a half worth of gains over the last months because of a shoulder pain that started early may
>Dr said it should just be a tendinitis and heal itself overtime but gave me an echography prescription in case the pain comes back
>waited out the whole summer to be sure it healed properly
>tried doing a few push-ups yesterday since I hadn't felt any pain for a couple of weeks now
>pain is coming back during effort

I have an appointment for the echography next week, but if they can't find anything or tell me I should simply stop working out I'm gonna fucking kill myself.

I don't even know why I'm posting this on this thread.

top fucking kek. whoever made this was 5'11

literally ex-Yugoslavian countries

No doubt that a manlet made this chart

6'0 is where the okay height begins. 5'11 is the king of manlets, 5'10 is the cut off point and you're fucked if you don't have a pretty face. 5'9 and below = start taking hormones and start working on that boipucci.

lol 5,11 is my dream length. its perfect to build muscle on. Tall enough to be huge, short enough to build muscle faster.

>Tall enough to be huge
lmao fucking nope

it's arguably at best where the cutoff for not building muscle to compensate for height would be. 5'11 will never be huge.

yes it will. Kill yourself. You are probably jealous because you are over 5,11.

Lol 5,11 is master race.

6'2 Anglosaxan master race reporting in

reminder girls will pick a dyel 6'2 over a ripped 5'11 every day of the week.

fucking tell him

Wrong.

you cant be tall and short at the same time you absolute fagtard

I have never seen anyone get more pussy than a guy I know, and he's 6'7. He never needed to approach a girl himself in his life.

this should be done on a country basis, a 5'10 dude in the Netherlands is an actual midget while it's average if not a little bit more in Greece/southern Italy

Keep telling yourself that, skelly

178cm and i recently became 18
My dad is 187cm and my mom is 164cm
Is their hope of becomming taller?

i'm not skelly, i'm 6'1 and built. that's just an observation. no one gives a shit if a short guy is athletic.

But 5'11 aint short

okay

I still don't really care because I'm 6'2" and no girl gives a shit as long as your a couple inches taller than she is, and I've can't recall meeting any legit 6'1"+ hotties. It is funny, though, because my close group of friends is goddamn tall. I'm the second shortest one in a lot of pictures.

Sure thing, buddy!

>posting the one made for literal midgets

someone post the real one already

My girls little sister is 5'11" and models. No tits but nice ass and gorgeous face. She's dating a 5'8" Manlet who she is all over because he is a little shitlord and he knows how to spike her emotions. Don't focus so much on height brahs

> 6'7" is not the manlet cut off

Fucking manlets deluding themselves

Shore ewe did m8

Post pic of model

You gotta work that shit out fellow crohnsbro, trust me, taking time off is gonna do shit. Start doing face pulls every day along with front raises/lu raises/rear delt raises, you'll feel golden in a week or two. Crohns is gonna make your joints feel like trash every now and then but you just have say "fuck you" to your body and beat it into shape.

How important is diet when it comes to height growth in your younger years?

I'm 5'8 but grew up poorfag so ate very little. Always wondered if I would be considerably taller with a proper diet.

also mad that I'm pushing manlet

dude i'm only 5'10 in the morning barefoot and 5'9 at the end of the day, fuck you.

lmao try being 5'3

5'8

>High Priest of Manlets

Fuck

4'10 here and dating a 6'0 lifes gud

>tfw average as fuck
feels bad

It's round.

99% of men prefer a chick that weighs less than them.

100% of men prefer women who are younger and don't need a small army of make up artists and clothers to make them look like 6/10s who long ago hit the wall.

Not that fucking joke of a site
They did some fucking tinder survey bullshit thingy where girls together used tinder, cringeworthy bullshit
girls like this, girls dont like that etc and its all bullshit to sell their products to "help" your game

Also those chicks look like litteral dogshit, not trying to be mean but they are in no position to be picky. The fact that they can even get a single match that wasnt a mistaken left swipe is beyond me

manlet status:

not triggered [ ]
triggered [x]

I've really never understood why women believe at all that they have options.
Men will fuck just about anything in most cases (proven by how fat girls keep getting laid and breeding little fatties).
If anything you'd think the the average looking male would be much more valuable. Women are supposedly outnumbering men lately.