Weighted dips

>weighted dips

>I arrange the barbell so that it is perpendicular with or parallel to any surrounding straight lines including breaks in the flooring, ceiling structures, walls. I feel that my lift is unbalanced if not.

>going over 5 reps

>abs

>unleashing the kinetic chain

>breathing

>stretching

>low bar

>if you're doing more than one set of deadlifts, you aren't lifting heavy enough

>high bar

>front squat

>compound movements

>clips on warmup sets

Is that Mesut Ozil?

Yes, I think so

>racking the weights number side out

That's Roger Estep.

well memed, mateyo.

>not on Veeky Forums for probably more than a year

These fucking threads still exist? You guys must really be bored.

>The Press

>Sophisticated satire intimidates me.

Please more fedoras. I fucking love these

Cancer that is killing this board

What is it with fedoras and katanas? What do the nerds have against other types of swords?

They're fucking weeaboos

5th guy longneck of peace

moar fedora

Is that his mom in the background?

>wearing your gym clothes to the gym

Ohhhhh nooooooooo, that depresses me. How didn't I notice that?

Do people still say this shit?

holy fuck you got me, im dying

>his mum taking the photo in the mirror

"This is my life. This is my son. I don't understand why he wants this done, or why he wears that hat day in or day out, or why he owns swords and poses like such a wank-pot, but he is my son and I will help him take a picture for his friends online, that I hope are real."

>He uses the 2.5lb plate

It's his gf.

no, it's definitely his mom.

surely every person in this photo is shopped.

>and a good morrow to you my friend. What am I drinking you ask? Why this concoction is called a pre work out. On my own I don't have energy or focus to finish my training, but with this, legal mind you, wonder drug I may even set a personal record today! What? Coffee?? Sir do I look like a common laborer to you!

Did nobody notice Dylan Roof (The Charleston church massacre shooter) on the right hand side

>wipe down the bench? I don't work here friend.

He's shopped in right?

i actually do this

>you appear to be doing a 'bro-split' I believe it is called. Let me enlighten you on the benefits of the superior full body workout

uhh aren't theses non-meme good though?

>skull crushers