"Dancing is my workout. I just dance."

>"Dancing is my workout. I just dance."
>"My diet sucks. I eat pizza, fried chicken, macaroni; I don't eat vegetables. But I dance!"
>"I do the lazy workouts. Even squats hurt for me. I ain't gonna front."
>"I'm no gym rat."

>Has a body like this.

Is this believable Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbiOazijZVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wii fit and zumba bro
it's all about sabotaging the competition to make yourself look better

Dancing is great fucking cardio
>"My diet sucks. I eat pizza, fried chicken, macaroni; I don't eat vegetables. But I dance!"
It's the same thing when skellies "eat a ton" and only get 1500 calories a day
>"I do the lazy workouts. Even squats hurt for me. I ain't gonna front."
These people never have muscle and just give up after a month of no results

My point is she has to be lying. You don't just get a body like that 'by accident', especially if you're female. Lifting and careful analysis of diet (particularly protein intake) is necessary.

she also just gave birth like 8 months ago.
those are some great genetics.

shit...just made a thread about this but I'll keep it here instead

She's probably not lying in that she eats a bunch of junk BUT she'd be able to burn off the calories easily. Also, what's probably a "lazy" routine of dancing to will probably put others on their ass after a few minutes. I just hate how the emphasis is always placed on buzzwords and terms like "genetics", "I don't really work out" "I eat anything I want" when there is clearly more to it than that.

I just think it's strange. To achieve a body like that one has to put in a lot of hard work, so why would you purposely play that down? It should be something to be proud of.

You really don't get that there is money in telling people what they want to hear.
If you haven't discovered we live in a time where people are not happy about putting in effort and therefore they enjoy people confirming the lie that effort is not worth it

Yeah, I don't understand why she's downplaying it in all her interviews. Does she think it's frowned upon these days to show that you're putting effort into your body?

nigger genes are a real thing plus shes only 25

10 years from now it might be a different story

>nigger genes are a real thing

but black women are the most obese group in the US overall.

the nfl is like 70% black

>Does she think it's frowned upon these days to show that you're putting effort into your body?
No but she does get a whole lot of (possitive) attention for doing so and therefore also money and power.
The people with the weakest minds, those who like to be told it's just genetics and luck etc., are often very caught up in consumerism and therefore a nice target group.
If she instead took the approach of trying to do the good lords work and motivate people she would not hit the same group of people but more importantle she would not be in competition with a lot of people already in the motivation business.
What she is doing is kind of the HAES(-ish) product repacked so that it now besides hitting the normal HAES(-ish) group also hits a new market of especially teenagers

and my point is to normies she sounds like she takes it too seriously so she lies

>doesn't even squat
>has a butt like that

What sorcery is this?

Lies, mainly

Black magic.

HA

for a woman, yes, because it shows that you're just naturally better than the rest (ie your competition). if she were to explain how much effort she put in to look good, her competitors would have one-up on her and lie, saying that THEY don't put much effort in, and naturally look better than HER

>Is this believable Veeky Forums?

Yes, her dance routines are probably intense and she probably has pizza every 2 weeks or so, and only 2 or 4 slices a day. Her portions of other food may also be small

>implying butt isn't mostly genetic
Girls with cute butts have it naturally, girls who squat to get an aesthetic butt feel like i'm fucking a mans ass.
Literally i'm bi, it feels exactly the same as fucking a dudes butt.
I prefer the girl who genetically just has the right amount of fat in dat trunk

Black women usually dont have flat asses so they dont usually need to squat to get round butts. Keep in mind she might be raising her lower back off of the ground

Hers looks like a lifting ass though, rather than a completely "natural" one.

>You don't just get a body like that 'by accident'
There's no way a butcher's lad from Cleckheaton can "accidentally go on holiday to South Central LA."

>tfw black master race

wut...

Dancing is insane cardio. She probably dances two to three hours a day at least. It seems possible she is telling the truth.

who even is she? i honestly have no idea. i don't follow normie culture.

girl in new Kanye video.

Vid isn't on youtube because Jay-Z wants you to gibs him that Tidal money.

>mfw I bet she's cucking Kim Kartrashian so hard right now.

based Ye.

There's this dance that is common where they go "low" and it's pretty much like squatting

My sister does it

twerking?

This is what makes me believe it.

This is TakeSomeCrime.
youtube.com/watch?v=MbiOazijZVQ

In the description in one of this guys videos, or comments, he posted a link to paperwork that had his bodyfat professionally measured. He's at 3%.

Now you take a look at this guy, who does not excersize aside from his dancing, and then look at her.

and then look at her here She clearly isn't anywhere near 3% bf, but if she eats shit and then dances in most of her time, then it would make sense that she would look like this.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to believe that she is dedicated enough in her activity level through dancing that she eats whatever she wants (though obviously not a lot) and maintains her body. But that's just my theory.

_End of Broscience_

It's more like this lmao

What's so impressive about that body? With thousands of Instagram whores this is like everyday shit. And yes some girls have an awesome butt without ever squatting or doing meme shit workout

basically just the female equivalent of chad

Bullshit, this retard is as dangerous as the Ham planets with "muh genetics"

Yeah.
You don't need to go to a gym or eat super healthy all of the time to get fit or be in shape.

Hell all over the world in other countries people have awful diets but they stay active rarely eat.
Now if you combine those with her high energy activity like dancing then well.
Yeah, she shook her ass to all kinds of gains.

What? Think that fitness and being healthy is tied to a gym or some slavish workout?
Damn, you guys have it all twisted.

Oh, but her insides and her plumbing? Yeah that might be fucked up.

How are those two things even comparable?

>You don't need to go to a gym or eat super healthy all of the time to get fit or be in shape.
Of course, that's why the average Stacy on the street has a comparably tight body.

HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

jesus christ you're a fucking moron.

>i don't follow normie culture.

the point is that black women are the most obese people in the US. the percentage of nfl players has no bearing on that.

He's not at 3% retard
8% at best

And a calorie is still a calorie
Maybe she eats like shit, but doesn't stuff her face

That ass... Fucking disgusting.

its just normies being normies

You have no idea what 3% body fat looks like, do you?

women dont need to work hard to get a good body.

as long as they eat within maintenance they reach 90% of their goals.

>being interested in black women

Fade Teyana more like Fade Away From My Memories because you look like just another THOT

Yeah and rappers are gangbangers and drug dealers.

All those statistics combined really make it seem like black people are the problem.

What is that comic and why is that kid wearing a madlib shirt

faggots.

>this
>the result of just eating within maintenance

you're not very bright, are you?

>Of course, that's why the average Stacy on the street has a comparably tight body.

No they don't.

Elaborate.
I'm curious.

>she will never crush your skull with her glutes

>implying that dancing doesn't burn calories

>trust what a nigger says
It's like you never met them in real life

>>Has a body like this.
she has the money for liposuction and implants, not surprising at all.

a diet/exercise routine like this usually results in skinnyfat with minor gains

the difference between men and women is however, women can, with good fat distribution, have higher amounts of bodyfat compared to muscle and still look gorgeous

while we men don't have it that easy

your argument fails when discussing the chick in OP because she's not a skinny fat. She does have a huge amount of plastic surgery though, so she got rid of the fat part of skinnyfat.

>thinking this is attractive

kys

And there's no way a fishyman just starts doing good deeds and calls a teenager mummy accidentally

Her body is amazing but her face looks like Wicket from the Ewoks.

She is kinda sticking her butt out, shes just on the floor so its pressed into the ground making it look "bigger."

Either way I'm diamonds desu

she literally hasn't had surgery though.

talk shit about again Wicket and ill fucking stab you to death motherfucker

>tumblr_m28ii1crg01qztzndo1_500.jpg

>copy and pasting the filename
What did he mean by this?

>tumblr

pls leave

no.

>Jesuschrist that fucking orang-utang nose.

It really ruins her face.

>She clearly isn't anywhere near 3% bf, but if she eats shit and then dances in most of her time, then it would make sense that she would look like this.

kek, what a retard, you realize 3% or anything near it is death mode for a woman right

>implying you would not

If you can dance you can do squats. Not at extreme levels. But you can def squat

I think it's kinda cute t-b-h

Only niggers are dumb enough to play concussion ball, succumbing to permanent brain damage for the entertainment of rednecks.

Any nog can pump themselves full of roids and make gains on the fried chicken and watermelon diet.

repeated lunges can be a dance

dancing can be a variety of muscle exercises

she says she dances

Would put my seed in her belly.

Yeah and any fag can pump themselves full of gear and succeed in power lifting or bodybuilding.

As a matter of fact, what sports do you enjoy?

not if you actually look at the maps, and can read them.

And most WWE wrestlers are white.

P A P E R B A G
A
P
E
R
B
A
G

That was the perfect response for that liberal fuck. I bet half of the information is bullshit.

Just watched the video again because I wanted to fap.

She's definitely lying.

how? where?

>le squat builds ass meme

can this die already?

True facts don't die, famalamadingdong.