Have you and your bro ever fucked a girl together?

Have you and your bro ever fucked a girl together?

Me and my friend are chilling and drinking and a girl is on the way over hete. Please advise

Jealousy. Jealousy will fuck shit up so hard you will not believe it. It's way worse with two women, but there will be other issues like who's most dominant.

Be patient. Find a chick who you could see yourself settling down with.

Maybe you should also fuck your friend while she watches to get her in the mood. Suck your friend's cock first though so he can get in the mood.

if neither of you is seriously dating her you should go for it breh

I had success with this desu senpai

Yeah tag team is the best man. But if you're not into feeling the other guys cock, you won't like it.

You can literally feel his dick in her vag when you're inside the ass

>Have you and your bro ever fucked a girl together?
Yes. We got Veeky Forums together, we've fucked girls together.
Hope you don't feel inferior if hes bigger than you though. Also hope he isn't much better looking than you, because the girl will focus on him.

>Went to a con years ago for the first time
>300lb neckbeard enjoying life somehow
>HOT ANIME TITS AND ASS
>Me and other neckbeard friend decide to get ripped
>Day after con ends we both start dieting
>Month later we hit the gym, hard
>3-4 times a week, never skipped, lots of core
>1st year we lost a shit load of weight and put on a lot of muscle
>Cosplay for the first time, do networking at the same con and get in with other cosplayers
>Work out just as hard the next year
>We're both pretty great looking now, worked on our social skills as well (went to bars together, clubs, tried being each others wingman)
>Tons of rejection on first year, we dealt with it fine because bar sluts weren't our goal
>Just learned what worked and what didn't
>2nd year of dedication, we got to the con again
>Get a nice ass hotel within walking distance
>Lots of booze, games, anime, and so on
>Got in to a situation where a girl wanted both of us
>Literally not prepared for this at all, we were going to sit out if one scored a girl
>Look at each other, a look of understanding, of brotherhood
>Agree, bring her back
>Mirin my bros nice ass, def more shapely than mine
>He whips out his 8incher, silent nod of approval even though hes way bigger
>Fuck a hot anime bitch together for the first time

All depends how much you like your friend, friend. I can describe the actual sex experience if you want.

Do eeeet

The times I've tagged teamed slugs with the homies, I never really looked at my bros cocks...

no homo

>We're dressed up as girls from some anime, showing off dem leg gains and arms
>Shes morgiana
>All of us still in costume
>We picked ours based on how easy we could fuck in them (skirts)
>Hers also works for sex, no armor pieces or anything
>Invite her and some people back to out hotel to play mario kart/party, drink some booze, watch hentai
>Things winding down, they all leave but her
>She was all over us that night, sitting in our laps, being touchy, me and bro gave each other looks like we're unsure who should fug her
>Brings up threesome ''subtly'' like she doesn't want to sound slutty but shes down for it
>Lots of foreplay, bro whips out massive cock, shes stroking both
>Bro gives me a nod, feels like we're talking telepathically
>Lets me go first probably because he knows I'm smaller but I know he meant well
>Position her ass up, lots of fingering, shes sucking him off
>Go to pound town
>Wait for her to have most his cock in her mouth
>Shove really hard, she accidental deepthroats and gags
>Dat bro smile, n-no homo
>She seems to like it, shes pinching his nipples under his shirt thing and licking everywhere, total slut mode
>Flip her over, want a proper spit and it'd be easier in a secure position (flat on her back)
>She has a gag reflex but she can still deep throat even if it took awhile
>We finish, have a break, tell her we want to go again
>Ask her about anal, says shes tried a few times by herself but never with a guy
>We all shower together, big bathroom, totally homo though
>Clean out her ass as much as possible, lots of foreplay as well, had to stretch it out
>Dry off because fucking in water sucks
>DP, balls slap together a few times, dicks touch, super homo but I've always wanted to pound a girl ass so I'm hard as diamond

great experience, we've had a few other girls together and plenty separate.

>we're dressed up as girls

Me and two other bros triple teamed a friend of ours that up until that point we had all already been fucking anyways. 10/10, literally nothing has topped this in any way shape or form. Fucking a girl with your bro(s) is great.

>>We're dressed up as girls
Fucking kek.

Me and my bro started lifting before we got into anime, probably gonna cosplay next year at a local convention. Im more attractive but hes stronger and think has a bigger dick. Dont think I want to fuck the same girl though.

Dressing up as a girl is top tier when you're in good shape. Best way to modestly show off your gains, as typically females in anime are more risque. Better than picking some random male character who is shirtless, that's just a little tasteless unless you're truly big.

First time I cosplayed I went as Future Gohan with my little brother.

I lost my arm from a fucking IED so I felt it was perfect. Little bro was Trunks.

You could also try Edward Elric, Guts, Sasuke if you want to be edgy, Kukaku if you want to be a grill.

That's not modesty.
That's gay and stupid.

How is dressing up like a half naked girl better then dressing up like a half naked man?

Because it puts beta chicks at ease?

I;m planning on doing Guts desu

>lost arm killing muslims
>gain sweet cosplay skills

Seems worth it desu

Can you tell the story about losing your arm?

It's not about half naked girls exactly.
Girls simply have lighter clothing and almost always show off legs, abs, or arms. Most men are very costume heavy (ie long sleeves, long pant legs, armor) Females accenture your gains (skirts, short sleeves or even cut off at the shoulder, missing ab section)

If you're in good shape girls fucking love it. Right and left aren't what I mean.
The middle is more like it. If you have shit legs don't even bother though.

>tfw you have never (and probably will never) fuck hot anime bitches with your best bro

Picking a shirtless male character who is supposed to be ripped screams tryhard. If you're not subtle about it you'll look like a fag. Unless you truly have a top tier body.

The dude on the right is in far better shape than middle.
Middle is hungry skeleton mode.

Right got some juicy fucking thighs.

I g-guess I have to shave myself then, r-right?

Oh I agree, right pulls it off fine and middle is dyel tier. I'm just talking about the costumes.

You can, although I prefer having hairy arms and legs.