Have a good ass job for my age making 60k a year at 20

>have a good ass job for my age making 60k a year at 20
>Have my own car, have my own place
>Got Veeky Forums
>Spend my weekends doing volunteer work

>A year ago my gf cheated on me with my best friend, told me he was better than me. Told me I wasn't good enough to date her.

Should I message her bros? I think I can get her back now. Im at my peak.

no dont go digging back in trash

go find a new gf

No retard now you find a hot skank who only wants you for the money

She isn't worth you bro, if she is willing to fuck your best friend and play mind games she is a piece of shit.

You wanna get her back? Find someone you really love and enjoy, and be happy with them and spend the rest of your lives raising kids having an amazing time while she bounces from guy to guy.

tldr live for yourself and not others

there's much more to life than women
you're young, go for it if you want, it's a mistake and time will teach you your error but you can afford these mistakes
wisdom tells me forget her and women as an incentive for success, do not weigh your worth by the perceived value you have towards women
forget her, rebuild the bridge with your friend if it's broken, I'm sure he feels shame and regret, if not he's not your friend
fall in love with yourself and focus on growth, you've just begun
women will come and go, they are countless and fleeting
you are with yourself, do not lower who you are by backtracking and sniffing for old bones you've buried

What do u do to make 60k a year at 20 years old?

Going back and showing off to the people who wronged you in the past is pretty much the opposite of alpha behavior. If you happen to cross paths, humblebrag like a motherfucker, but otherwise just forget she exists, except as motivation in your mind.

Bad dog, stay out of the trash.

yo where you work tho

>should I message her

never understood the logic. creep if you want but why go back into the trash?

>hmm, that was a mighty tasty burger
>oh no! a dog got my burger
>some time later...
>find it in the trash
>contemplate eating it

this is what you sound like only the burger is guilty too

>have a good ass job for my age making 60k a year at 20
h-how?

Dog, break it off with that ho and kick the nigga in the throat.

Now that you have one less ho and bitchnigga in your life you can start living.

Go out and hook up with the finest women you can pull or afford. What's stopping you?

his dad probably owns the company

Do it, then fuck her best friend

Don't!

>having a job

>A year ago my gf cheated on me with my best friend, told me he was better than me. Told me I wasn't good enough to date her.
If you believe her she's right, if you don't she's not

That alone is enough to delete a woman from my life entirely. Who the fuck does a bitch thinks she is to be saying those things?

the fuck is wrong with you? delete them both from your life and move the fuck on

"Get her back" as in get revenge? Or "get her back" as in getting involved with her again?

I mean, the answer's the same regardless. Don't. I just need to know if I should berate you for being petty, or berate you for seriously considering crawling back to to a girl so cartoonishly repugnant it makes me question the authenticity of your story. You already know your good points. Add "Have dignity" with them. No girl on this earth is hot enough to bother with after that bullshit.

Suck off your best friend

Ill say this with the most sincerity on a Vietnamese Holographic Card Collecting Forum; sometimes people are trash no matter how you treat them. Its not you its her. Carry on with your life, the best revenge is success.

I had a similar situation happen to me, I treated her right and she left me for a Chad, who was my friend. Come to find out all mutual friends told me they were glad it was over between us and I can do much better and stayed friends with me over her.

Now shes fat, so win win.

What job?

Everyone on Veeky Forums has a job paying at least 60k a year starting at age 18, idiots

Then they graduate college with their computer science/engineering degree and make 100k starting

>message her back
LEL

JESUS CHRIST SON

ABORT

also how in the fuck can you ever consider going back to her after she told you that much degrading shit.

Even if she had never fucked your backstabbing best friend, for her to ever step to you like that and say shit like that... just hard next her man..

300k a year pleb.

nigger what the fuck. No don't try to get her back, apparently she didn't want you, she wanted your friend instead. Move on.

Fuck your best friend back. That'll show her.

you what my nigga?
fantastic example of typical Veeky Forumsizen. alpha on the outside, completely cucked beta on the inside.

How fucking beta are you

What are you, stupid?

Nah don't talk to her until you are completely over her. She cheated on you. End of story. It may be different if you guys where like 40, but you're 20. Go bang some randoms when you're ready.

If you don't have children with this bitch then you NEVER talk to her ass again. Let that bitch twist in the fucking wind.

>wanting a slut back that cheated on you.
How about no you cu.ck

this thread is sad huh

we are on Veeky Forums and nobody asked for estats or pics. shame on you guys

I neither believe nor disbelieve the claims posted in the OP, because it really doesn't matter. Everything here is a work of fiction anyway.

Do it you low test beta.

You already have no self-respect if you're even considering this.

B E T A
E
T
A

you must find a new gf
I'd give you advice to look at girlls of different nation:
if you're white - get afro or latina gf, it will be something new for you

Why'd you want to get a cheating entitled stuckup honorless bitch back?
At most, fuck her once then tell her she ain't good enough for you.

They are also 6'4 250 pounds, been lifting for 7years, benched 3pl8 and deadlift 7pl8 the first time in the gym and would kick conor mc gregors ass.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet

This

T. 30y/o male

>dating a nigger
no thank you user

You are not your car, your place, your ikea furniture, your fake do-good image, your paycheck etc.

Grow some fucking balls and get a personality. This is why she dumped you to begin with.

hey look what we have here!
a little mom's racist
how cute he is, how funny!

I'm 19 with a job that pays 50k and might be moving to another job that pays 60k within a few weeks

I'm not bullshitting, I just kinda lucked out (and happen to be good at what I do anyway)

Of course, I'm kinda short and am pre skelly so maybe that makes up for it

syd btw

this.

Also, you sound like the ultimate cuck. She heartlessly cheated on you back then, yet now that you have bettered yourself, you STILL want to go back to that hoe? Man, you are almost begging to become a beta provider

Why no black/black stats?

No, fuck her (as in, forget her cheating ass) and your friend is probably not much of a friend either.

Go find a new person. You're a new person now, why bother with someone from the past?

>blacks marrying
>fathers not just running away