Running is for cucks

Running is for cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhzaUCx-amQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fatties will actually justify not doing cardio as if they were healthy lifting weights
Enjoy your ED

that image is pure shit OP, we don't need bullshit facebook science posted here. Your mom already posts enough of that shit clogging up my wall.

humans are literally the most efficient runners on the planet. Being a bulky roidhead goes against everything humans evolved to do.

I guarantee you that you look like shit if you have that philosophy.

>cures diabetes
>cures parkinsons
[CITATION NEEDED]
This is like the DUDEWEED image that says it grows brain cells

This. That pic is literally for "I'm perma bulking but my lifts are where I can put weights on the bar now". This is broscience for people who don't want to work out

you should lift, do cardio, eat well, maintain a sleep pattern, and fuck on a regular basis to be a healthy well-adjusted individual

t. someone with a vastly superior education and physique

>he doesn't run alone the ocean front track with his shirt off so all the qts can wet themselves
Why do you even lift?

>he lifts weights but refuses to run

HAHA CHECK OUT THE FAG WONDERING WHY HE CANT GET ABS

But serious tho. How accurate is this?

sprintfag here. I might confirm that long distance running does fuck up the heart, muscles and... fuck just look at a fucking top class sprinter and compare to a top class marathon runner. You'll see the difference

>mfw do all of the above consistently except fuck

>Seeing the world in black and white

What's it like being 14?

Actually, factually - its not cannabis that does that, its Magic Mushrooms, they cause regeneration or brain cells and can generate new brain cells.

This is documented.

>and fuck on a regular basis
;_;

it's the runners that seem like all skinny fats to me. they are to weak mentally to put lots of effort into a short exercise.

humans are also the best benches and squatters in the animal kingdom. and you are right. being strong and having endurance is meaningless and had no place in human existance.

how many people's ACTUALLY used this running skill to any result?

stay skinnyfat and enjoy your ankles and knees and messed up skin.

>how many people's ACTUALLY used this running skill to any result?
hunters of past and present, niggers, athletes, people rushing to work, soldiers

Quite a lot.

A gorilla could probably bench more than a trained lifter

show me how large numbers of hunters RAN to hunt instead of stalking it with a spear or how.

we are talking about survival. how does being a distance runner work out better than just being fit and strong with good cardio allow for better survival?

it dosnt. you run for sport which is no better than a powerlifter that you look down on for being a niche athlete with little real world use.

studies have even shown that distance running is no better than no activity when calculating the damage it does to your skeleton. and running is worse than lifting in that regard. it's a johns Hopkins study. look it up if you are curious.

>humans are the best at bench presses and squat of all animals
Yeah I dont know where you got that data but that seems like bullshit. In fact, humans are not that strong at all. For example a Chimpansee has about 4x the relative strength of a human (force per pound)

Actually, you're 100% fucking wrong. Hunters would ambush/run down herds of animals. We can sweat and release heat far better than the animals we hunt, so we can run for longer than most. We'd run the animals down till they overheat and exhaust then take the easy prey.

>show me how large numbers
No one was fucking there, we have absolutely no idea.
But persistence hunting was probably a thing.

it was a joke. the point is there are a lot of things humans do that we can say we are the best at. and as far as I know gorrilas haven't showed up at my gyms squat rack.
how do we know a horse dosnt just realize distance running sucks and say, fuck it this is boring. and stop

so to say we are the best runners as reason to run is absurd. we do a great many thing better than animals.

>they are to weak mentally to put lots of effort into a short exercise.

Running requires a ton more will power than lifting.

you guys have no real knowledge.
only a few select people from certain terrains would persistence hunt. and only a few types of animals can be hunted that way anyway.

ancient man would use his brain. he would scare them over a cliff or into traps. he would stalk or ambush with spear or bow and before that, we were scavengers.

with all those other factors, it would be impossible for us to have evolved to be persistence hunters.

lifters are better at running than runners are at lifting.

>as far as I know gorrilas haven't showed up at my gyms squat rack

Lmao what a shitty gym are you at

give me sauce on your real knowledge please

Sure. When they're not just passing out after 1 single deadlift.

You know what's siiiiiick dude?
You can do BOTH!
That wat you can have SIIIIIICK endurance and BODY.

But for real this whole cardio is bad for you type of shitpost isn't really funny anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhzaUCx-amQ

maintain the others and that one will come with time

Do proper long cardio once a week.
Do 15m cardio at the end of workouts.

>Passing out after 7 deadlifts

Still utterly shameful

>tfw competitive endurance athlete
I run because it's about physical endeavour and accomplishment. It's sport.
Lifting is exercise. It's for self-improvement.
But what's the point in making your body better if you're not going to do anything with it?

ACTUALLY, you are completely retarded.
this whole "humans are the best distance runners and thats how we hunted" is stupid and completely false. But since you seem to be a person who likes to know what he is talking about, let me inform you. Persistance hunting was not use widely by early man and for good reason.
1.It takes a huge amount of calories to do this sort of thing. Calories are the currenty of nature. Dont spend them unless you have to. Lets say you run all that way and dont actually get the animal. What are you gonna then eat? Because if you dont eat soon, you will die. Its putting all your eggs in one basket sort of hunting. Why not set up near a deer trail and wait?
2. While running long distances you are making yourself weakened to other predators. Do you think another animal wouldn't make a tired human their lunch? Same goes for your "prey". They got pounced on by a tiger. Better luck next time.
3. You cant persistence hunt in all terrains. Try persistence hunting in a forest, jungle, or anywhere an animal could hide. Not gonna work.
4. Pretty much any animal that does a migration can outrun you untill you at least cant even see them. And that whole thing about humans being the best at cooling themselves off? wrong. Lots of animals do better in hot climates than us.
5. Lets say you do actually get to your prey and do kill it. What now? Your journey just begins. You are gonna drag a 1000kg animal 40km back to your tribe. Cause thats the only way they are gonna eat.

Watch a video on african or pirmative hunting techniques. Its humans working in a cohesive team to take on these animals. Not simply jogging them down. Shit, go on naked and afraid and try it. See how that will work for you.

in summary, you are retarded.

yup, agree with this user. 10/10 post

This, thank you. And to add, most of the "persistence" part of persistence hunting was walking, not fucking jogging for hours on end. They would track the animal, not fucking run after it for hours.

let me also add that while you are dragging this animal back to your tribe, assuming you arent lost or injuried, it will take you days, maybe weeks. Every predator within 3 km radius or any predator that has crossed your trial will be following it right back to you. You would have better luck putting your life savings in a wagon and pulling it through a ghetto all night.

t. fatass with no stamina

RUNNING
-causes cancer
-kills ur legs
-makes u skeleton
-m akes weeewee small

LIFTING
+cures diabetes
+cures cancer
+makes ur dick bigger
+increases ur height