So has anyone actually watched this? It's like 10 hours or something

So has anyone actually watched this? It's like 10 hours or something.

Is there a tl;dr?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tl;dr?

>only one ball
>no friends in school
>no friends in army
>liberal arts degree
>vegetarian
>hero of the betamale uprising, destroying Europe in the process
>suicide all alone

like most docs, it's propaganda
As a general rule, anything trying to convince you something is good or bad instead of just giving you facts to judge for yourself is propaganda

>Is there a tl;dr?
HITLER WAS A GOOD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN.

>had to beg his jewish commander to give him a medal

yeh i watched it. obvious agenda behind it but nothing is straight up false propaganda its pretty factual

t. hasnt watched it

So you're saying Hitler had two balls then?

>Aloys Schicklgruber
>Schicklgruber
>Schickl
>Gruber
>Schickel
>Grubber
>Shekel
>Grabber
>Aloys Shekelgrabber

Hitler had no balls, that's why he blew his brains out

I was under the impression that he had one (1) ball and that he loved Eva Braun trampling on that one (1) whilst wearing high heels.

Made by some Australian who wasn’t even a historian
>Germans were bullied and Danzig massacres
>Hitler was actually the tops
>Skips over Czech annexation
>Went to war with Poland because Germans were being treated badly in Danzig
It’s just a movie for /pol/

What a Jewish thing to say...

looks like /pol/ leaked again
are you really afraid of thinking for yourself that much? given that nazism is such an amoral ideology, i figured nazis would actually agree with me.

>Is there a tl;dr?

the Danzig massacre never happened, but it should have

Its propaganda

>are you really afraid of thinking for yourself that much?
Are you really going to say this after a whole life of propaganda? Really?
Not him btw

hitler is why we cant have nice things...

You only deny the holocaust because you hate Jews.

>You only deny the holocaust because you hate Jews.
Literally the most jewish thing you could say. Despite I am aware of the fact that jews hate us whit passion, I'm actually not even antisemitic. Try again

>Despite I am aware of the fact that jews hate us whit passion
maybe it has something to do with trying to gas them. but surely that wasnt because you nazis hate them, right?

>You hate jews
>You nazi
Thanks, that would be all. Take a hussar whit you

>durrr I think Jews hate all non-Jews and created a global conspiracy to make themselves victims so they can control the world
>b-but I don't hate them
Fuck off stormfag

>exclamation point on the title
all credibility lost

>I'm actually not even antisemitic
>He says, while unironically calling something jewish as an insult
>and spewing antisemetic propaganda about a jewish hivemind
kek

Hitler was /our/ guy.

>confusing anti-semitism with counter-semitism

>Jewish conspiracy
Why do Jews always strawman this? Like literally nobody here has posited anything even close to a conspiracy except you. If the only way you can defend your viewpoint is by lying, then it's probably not a very solid viewpoint.

I thought I was the only one

>He can't take exclamation point usage seriously
Tasteless!

The idea that the Holocaust is a perpetuated myth IS a conspiracy theory retard. Do you know the amount of time and effort is required to fake something like that (like you claim is faked)? Fuck off.

Lame.

>Saying jew to a jew is offensive
I don't know one (1) jew who does not use this card. So yeah, a really jewish thing

>How much time and effort is required to fake something like that
Dunno you tell me.

The only person who's talked about the Holocaust in this thread is you. And complete denial of the Holocaust is again not what /pol/ or internet nazis generall claim.

reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/

I know it's >Reddit but I love that place.

>The absolute state of Veeky Forums
I don't care whether you think Hitler did nothing wrong or if you want Israel's borders to extend from the Nile to the Euphrates, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>internet tribalism with le epic frog
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

>German 1871-1914
what happened

Things were very calm I guess. Probably more exclamation marks in the Congo though.

I've been here since 2011 through /d/, cunt. /sws/ is still a good board.

>/d/
Well that explains why you're such a fag

You know what, that's fair. I'll own that.

Found the nu-user lol

are we going to pretend that most of us here don't crank our hogs to both genders

ive been here since 2010
the politics cancer didnt start until 2014

gamergate was unironically bad because it shone a huge ass spotlight on Veeky Forums and caused millions of idiots to come here

Yeah post quality noticeably dropped around the time Gamergate happened and all the /v/ faggots decided they needed to shove that shit down everyone's throats.

It did seem to improve quite a bit once all the faggots who actually cared about GG went off and made their own containment chan while whining about "muh free speech"

High quality propaganda.

>my boy hitler did nothing wrong
>he had a roff childhood (like everyone else)
>he wuz going to war and everything
>LITERALLY he wuz going to school
>he wuz a people's man

Remember, Nazis are absolute masters of deception and rhethoric. Almost a cognitohazard.

If you love /pol/ so much maybe you should go back

/pol/'s shit fag but they do belong on this site, leddit does not.

>everyone who doesn't like my epic shitposting is leddit.

>Shiny golden font
>Exlamation mark
>Hitler

Everything you need to know is in the picture.

It's entirely true but very cherry picked.

Was the casualty rate pretty much 100% for horses in charges like these?

>another episode of lets make up some clear force invading Veeky Forums declining the quality

U know this has been rerunning since like 2008

>And complete denial of the Holocaust is again not what /pol/ or internet nazis
he didn't say anything about "complete denial". holocaust denialism is a catch-all term for those who deny the scale of the holocaust and try to minimize it on faulty grounds. Internet nazis and /pol/ carry out this practice all the time, including several times a week on Veeky Forums

That's because it's true.

Horses are hard to kill but I suppose most of them would be wounded beyond recovery for military use and mercy killed after the fighting.

He didn't say anything about Holocaust denialism, nice try though.

>A catch-all term
You mean an intentional misnomer and gross exaggeration for the purpose of discarding the subject without debating facts.

came here to post this, it's hat the "film" essentially is

Gemany dindu nuffin, that's literally the entire film with a few other mentions of how Leon Degrelle was basically Jesus

>hitler fixed the economy
>hitler wanted peace
>nein gorillion germans killed in the (((((((((danzig massacre)))))))))
>hitler let the british go at dunkirk
>barbarossa was a preemptive strike (unironically quotes viktor "who needs evidence when you have circumstance" suvorov)

>(unironically quotes viktor "who needs evidence when you have circumstance" suvorov)
Rezun doesn't claim Barbarossa was preemptive. He says Stalin wanted Hitler to attack so he could expand into central Europe.

It's equally retarded, but he doesn't legitimizes Hitler's invasion.

I believe it also fails to even mention Czech as well

I watched a couple of hours of it two years ago so I can't remember specifics but I literally shouted at the video for grossly misrepresenting reality. They take german propaganda at face value and regularly make up shit just to paint a pretty picture of a mass murderer.

I can't believe you left out the whole Danzig massacre part, it was fucking ridiculous

>its pretty factual

The part about his childhood is reasonably well researched, it's everything after that when it becomes pure propaganda

>the joos don't rule shit
>the joos are not ethnocentric & racist
>the joos want only the best for the european people

I think it's purposefully that long because the director didn't want anyone (except the neo-Nazis) to finish it (especially no one who can debunk it).

It's a shame too, the Leon Degrelle part is fucking hilarious

I know nothing about him before his ww1 participation. It might be you're correct but it doesn't change the fact that the rest is wrong.

>gamergate was unironically bad because it shone a huge ass spotlight
Gamergate spotlight was a joke and a good chung of sjw obsessed niggers ended up exiting the site.
Normalfag flood came with fappening. Way too much to assimilate.

>he's too young to remember history channel all throughout 2000-2010s showing ww2 documentaries everyday