If there are no downsides to taking steroids and they make muscle grow by itself...

If there are no downsides to taking steroids and they make muscle grow by itself, can I not work out and just take steroids instead?

>if there are no downsides to steroids

there are. do some research you retard.

But then you won't be a natty king

You'll get fat

I have and there literally aren't

Yes you can, and honestly, nobody is stopping you.

You can literally take 10 grams of test a week for few months or so while lifting and eating a lot and be beyond your natty limit just like that.

Cycle off, do a good PCT, maintain your lifts in the gym. If you do it right, you'll be at your natty potential or even a bit beyond it at the end. Then you can just go to the gym once or twice a week to maintain your lifts.

You just have the balls (and the money, it'll be maybe like $1000 AT MOST, very well could be half that), and rhe dedication I suppose, and you can be jacked in just a few months.

If you're not that crazy, a study found in untrained individuals, giving them 600mg of test a week (not much at all) made them grow 6lbs of muscle in 20 weeks, and add 20% to their squat, 10% to their bench. That's just sitting on their ass with an injection in their butt once a week. Doing that with some decent training can nearly double that.

Steroids work very well.

Good question

but how i get the roid doe?

you're literally retarded

Order online, or ask around in your locker room

>tfw i would be on tren right now if i wasn't such a pussy about needles.

C-can it work by just putting the tip in once a week?

There are multiple things that make me think you're full of shit and are in no position to give advice..

No one measures injections in grams.
Gaining 12lbs of muscle will not get you to your natural limit.
Cruising test for a few months will not get you even close to $1000.
12lbs of muscle in 20 weeks for a beginner is nothing out of the ordinary. On the juice it would be ridiculous if you only gained 12lbs.

OP, reminder that the people giving you advice here are 17-19 years old and lift for less than a year.

Sorry, 10,000mg. Is that better, little baby who doesn't understand the metric system?

Dan Duchaine reccomands doses exceeding a gram a week. It's not so uncommon.

Also, I meant to say 10 weeks.

13lbs of muscle is 10 weeks is a lot.

Compare that to control group got 4.5lbs of muscle in 10 weeks.

I know you're a little baby with extreme unrealistic expecations who thinks you can go to the gym and do a few sets of bicep curls and gain 25lbs of muscle in a year.

But you have unrealistic expectations.

A lot of your assertions only apply at regular doses. Yes, running test for a few months won't run you anywhere near $1000. 10 grams a week for a few months could run that, $50 for 2.5 grams of test in suspension, 4 vials a week is $200. Buy in bulk and buy in powder an mix your own, you may very well be able to do it with $500.

But fuck you, you're a stupid little delusional baby with no reading comprehension

post body or fuck off giving steroid advice you faggot.

This^

Also, I never said 12lbs was the natty limit.

In 100 grams of test over 10 weeks you're easily talking 20kg of gains, if you can eat for it.

That really is a careers worth.

He doesn't need to post his body when he knows what he is talking about. He has been more helpful than you. Welcome to fit, read the sticky newfag.

Uhmm show me your tits before you come in here and ask for a job it's to prove your credibility xD

I also never said my "advice" was good or should even be taken seriously.

I'm literally reccomending 10x what a usual dose it.

>If there are no downsides to taking steroids and they make muscle grow by itself, can I not work out and just take steroids instead?

Yeah, seriously man, that's the way to do it.

I got ripped mass and I don't work out at fucking all. I just shoot up the test cyp and it's all good.

>I never said 12lbs was the natty limit.
>reading comprehension

>10 grams of test a week for few months
>grow 6lbs of muscle in 20 weeks
>with some decent training can nearly double that
>beyond your natty limit just like that
>I meant to say 10 weeks
That's literally what you said you fucking cretin.

But yeah OP, everyone hop on the juice. What's stopping you. user just gave you the thumbs up so you're good to go.

>I also never said my "advice" was good or should even be taken seriously
dat backpaddling
>I'm literally reccomending 10x what a usual dose it.
dat retardation
>xD
speaks for itself

>and they make muscle grow by itself

no

>no downsides

also no.

>

>10 grams of test a week
op pls do this and report back

This is stupid OP.

The study user is quoting refers to Lean Body Mass, or anything that is not adipose tissue. This includes water and bone.

AAS increase intra/extra cellular water retention and bone density. Instead of "12lbs of muscle" it's more like 3 with 8.75lbs water held in different places and .25lbs increases bone density.

There have been anons in fraud that blasted with no lifting. They went from skinny fat to bloated skinny fat with acne and mild gyno.

Do as you please but you will hate your body. It takes 0 effort to lift as a normie 3x a week full body minimum and eat relatively clean.

Or train like a dedicated individual twice a day seven days a week with a legitimate program and diet and see those massive returns you want.

As with anything else you get out of it what you put in. AAS are not a magic bullet.

>OP, reminder that the people giving you advice here are 17-19 years old and lift for less than a year.

What's the worst that can happen, honestly? You cycle and take PCT. Big deal.

>There have been anons in fraud that blasted with no lifting. They went from skinny fat to bloated skinny fat with acne and mild gyno.
pics?

>10 grams of test

Yeah, listen to this guy, OP.

IF :Steroids=Increased Muscle Mass: AND :Heart=Muscle: THEN :Steroids=Enlarged Heart:

Therefore IF :Enlarged Heart=Reduced Life Expectancy: THEN :Steroids=Reduced Life Expectancy:

Dispute that if you want, there are plenty of studies that have been done on the effects of pretty much all steroids. So if you don't want to take some user on Veeky Forums's word for what it is then you can look them up yourself. But if you're too lazy to do so, fine. I honestly don't care that much either way.

There are a bunch of other things that they do as well, some of them are good and some are bad and some things are in-between. I would suggest that you take your time and do your research and really think about it before trying them. This really goes for any drug or any sort of regimen you decide to take, it's your body and at the end of the day it's your fault if you fuck it up somehow. You only get one, so be careful with it.

Also keep in mind that some people just more inclined to them, which is the same with other drug. You could be the guy who takes them and never sees any downside for their entire life and taking them will be the best decision you made in your entire life. Just the same you could be the guy who reacts very poorly to them and experiences a bunch of complications that just make the whole endeavor pointless and frustrating if not outright dangerous to your health.

tl;dr
Do more research and look at as many different sources and arguments as you can to try to learn about the drug before you shoot yourself up with something you clearly don't understand fully.

Explain how almost every golden bber like Arnie and Lou are not only still alive, but in better shape than men half their age. Keep in mind that these guys took a lt more gear than the average gym rat ever will.

How many heart surgeries has Arnie had at this point?

I'm going to reply by quoting my own post, if that's ok with you.

>Also keep in mind that some people just more inclined to them, which is the same with other drug. You could be the guy who takes them and never sees any downside for their entire life and taking them will be the best decision you made in your entire life.

And when they say reduced life expectancy it doesn't nessarily mean that you're gonna die when you're twenty. It more or less means that because it pre-disposes you to developing heart conditions at a greater rate than the normal population that it simply means that you are more likley to die younger.

Think of it like this, you could have been born with great heart genetics that with a great exercise routine and good diet would last well past you turn 100 years old. Let's say that it's 100 for the sake of a round number and let's say that if you personally used steroids that it reduces the lifespan of your heart by 10%. Understand that I'm pulling that number straight out of my ass, but bear with me here.

So, in that case your heart would only last you until your 90, chances are that you would have died well before that point due to some other condition or disease. Even if you make it to that point and your heart craps out, you still made it to 90, which is way more than most people manage. In this instance, while your lifespan was significantly reduced, it doesn't really negatively impact you that much because you still lived a very long and probably quite happy life. Sure, 100 is cooler, but 90 isn't that bad.

Inversely, let's say you were born with a shitty heart that's set to go for about 70 years, and the 10% figure still applies. See where I'm going here? Provided nothing else kills you, which is way less likely because of your shit heart genetics beating most other conditions to the punch, then we can say that your 10% steroids would cut your life expectancy down by 7 years and you only make it to see your 63rd birthday.

Everything I'm seeing is

>I only smoke one marijuana pill once and now I have no legs or arms

tier advice on taking steroids, basically everywhere says to not do it.

Long post so I'm just gonna finish that off here.

Essentially, life isn't really all that fair. Some people can cheat all they want all their lives and never see anything bad come of it, some people cheat once and it ruins them. Then there are some people who don't cheat at all and still end up fucked because Lady Luck rolled you a pair of snake eyes with X's through them.

The first scenario you get ten years chopped off, but chances are you would have never noticed. The second scenario you get cut down in your prime two years before you retire from the force because you were gunned down by a rouge burrito. It sucks, but that's just how it goes.

Personally I like to think that I have some pretty GOAT genetics, but then again pretty much every single male in my recent family history who's died has gone down because of sudden and catastrophic heart failure, so I don't think I'll be touching that stuff with a ten foot pole, let alone an inch long needle.

Why take advice from random when there's numerous scientific studies on the subject? Check them out, user.

Look at arnie. he's literally had a better life than 99.999% of the population and it's all because of steroids. He's lived to a ripe old age and is still healthy.

just do it

You're a piece of shit

>But then you won't be a natty king
there's no such thing as natty, you can be a vegan, paleo, only almonds and weed zealot looking like jeff and still some dyel faggot on Veeky Forums will sperg about roids.

the obvious downside is fucking up your hormones. And hormones are no joke. Make them go out of balance and you will feel like the worst piece of shit that wants to kill himself.
There are multiple sides beside that, but I think that's the first thing most people would regret about doing a cycle.

That's usually because they're dips who

A) Didn't do their research
B) Didn't take their bloods
C) Didn't take their PCT/Est Blockers

One for a genetic defect. Arnie is just one out of dozens, anyway.

That's literally just speculation.

It's all nice on paper. Life and sketchy labs verify a cycle. Also some people tolerate anabolics better than others. Some don't have any sides and don't even require PCT. And some get gyno and acne no matter what.

If your gear is legit and if you know what you're doing and if your body doesn't respond poorly and if you don't have genetic conditions that will fuck you over with steroid use then it's fine. You'd need to be Barack Obama for all those ifs.

Yes, I said that in the post. Why do you feel the need to point out obvious facts?

acne, penile shrinkage, roid rage, early heart problems etc...

I've seen the results of roid rage first hand. You don't want to be one of those nut jobs unless you're in the Army or something.

LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY

You speak how I imagine the girl in OP's pic would speak like.

stop posting pics of young girls you fucking pedo

>No downsides
Fucking lol. Do research. THere are lots.
>Make muscle grow by itself
Nope. Wrong again. It just let's you work harder for longer, which stimulates harder muscle growth. The difference between a natty and a juicer is that a natty has a "cut off" point where they can't work any more and their muscles need to recover. A juicer takes much longer to reach this line.

>Can I not work out?
Fuck no. A redditor tried that. he looked like a dried raisin, and I think had heart problems. Plus the sides from actually roiding.

Tl;dr: It's a stupid fucking idea and don't do it. If you simply must roid, then do research and lift, and you'll be fine. Roiding is a whole other issue, and I'm not going into that. But for fuck's sake, it's a chemical, not a transformation device.

Creatine isn't a steroid, user. Neither is whey, before you ask. Those test boosters you brought at GNC definitely don't count, and your zinc supplements aren't even close.

>>Can I not work out?
>Fuck no. A redditor tried that. he looked like a dried raisin

Sauce?