Ideals Thread

R8, h8, and make your own shitty version

Template

taysway a shit

you're a fucking try hard faggot, these threads are for complete losers.
>pic of naked man
>pic of random fucking clothes like u can't just go out and buy an entire outfit why do you need a pic of it
>pic of some guys hair style same as above why does it need to be a 'GOAL'
>pic of attractive female

if you have a 'type' you're probably a virgin loser.

don't get me started on
>>is right leaning but not political

kys

I thought summer was over

>pic of random fucking clothes like u can't just go out and buy an entire outfit why do you need a pic of it
How to spot someone who dresses like shit

this tb h, don't really see the point in these circle jerkey threads. Can't wait for the rate fags to show up.

>don't really see the point in these circle jerkey threads.

Sharing goals for fitness and life with each other are great for motivation.

I always see people posting long hair in these threads. After 11 years of that shit I can honestly say, don't do it brahs

great but goal body threads already exist

don't even see the point of having a goal grill unless you were a basement dweller might aswell have a waifu.

clothes i can kind of understand, but if you aren't already wearing your ideal fit then you're probably poor and if you don't have your ideal hairstyle then what are you doing?

really just doesn't make a lot of sense however to each their own

>not already having ideal hair/fit
That was my point user. u should already be wearing your ideal clothing. there's literally nothing stopping you

goal physique threads make sense ATLEAST but this shit is just cringey

>don't even see the point of having a goal grill unless you were a basement dweller might aswell have a waifu.

A lot of people here are lifting to give themselves the confidence to try to get those ideal girls once they reach their goal bodies.

>clothes i can kind of understand, but if you aren't already wearing your ideal fit then you're probably poor

Which is easy to say if you can pull off that style with your current body. Others, not so much. Honestly, my ideal style is mostly autumnwear, but I live in Florida, so even if I bought that ideal fit, I'd rarely get any mileage on it, because I'd be sweating in December 9/10.

>and if you don't have your ideal hairstyle then what are you doing?
>tfw shit tier beard genetics
>tfw balding in my 20s

Basically these threads are Goal Body Plus, factoring in what you'd want to do with that Goal Body to build an ideal you.

these threads are for Narcissistic DYELs.

There is literally nothing stopping you from being at your peak.

Lifting is great for confidence but if you want to pull a certain type of girl, you talk to them, not post pictures of 'ideals' it's just really fucking cringey.

I almost feel like the whole 'goal girl' idea of the template is because without it you're basically posting pics of attractive males, with good bodies, good hair and good fashion sense.

Do what you want, but maybe make some mental gains and think about how retarded these threads are.

>There is literally nothing stopping you from being at your peak.
Awesome go shit up a goal body thread then.

6/10 but you get +1 for Moogz.

7/10 not a fan of the girl.

8/10 but you lose 2 for coalburning.

3/10 go to bed grandpa.

I'll make an updated version of mine for tomorrow.
It'll still include Arnold and Artoria, don't worry.

>8/10 but you lose 2 for coalburning.

Dat feel only ideals bit I need is

>less bf%
>more fitness bf
RIP in peace me

fuck off roastie

jokes on you, i love getting punched

>doc martens
are you also interested in social justice you fucking faggot

Never forget

>projecting

let me punch you mami