I'm thinking of creating a yt channel in the style of GG1. just a channel of lifting and talking about feels

i'm thinking of creating a yt channel in the style of GG1. just a channel of lifting and talking about feels

would i be b& for shilling vids here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2-mrOPB3jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe. who knows. I'll sub to you though

cool man. i'm uploading a video now so i'll bump again when it's uploaded

i won't make a habit of posting my shit here, i know people get pissed off when youtubers post a lot

took longer to upload than i thought. anyways, check it out if you like

youtube.com/watch?v=G2-mrOPB3jY

Watched it user, pretty solid video overall. You have a good voice and the background music was a good touch.

thank you dude. i'm embarrassed how much your comment means to me lol

you should check out both those artists if you haven't heard any of their stuff, they're both amazing (i put band names in description in case you didn't see)

hey man, i liked it. subbed. you will for sure make it

How old are you my depressed friend?

t-hank you brah ;_;

I'm 22

Did you script what you say even a little bit? I used to struggle staying on topic when i tried to do this kind of channel.

Also, i dont know if its a good idea to be so open on depression. Employers look for any reason to not hire you. I had a picture at a rave in my public profile and this one HR lady just drilled me about drugs use.

I think a lot of what was in that video clicks with majority of the people here (myself included). Veeky Forums is packed with depressed and mentally unstable people after all. At least Veeky Forums believes in some form of self-improvement rather than wallowing. Just keep lifting. I'm 26 and still soldiering on. Talking does help. I think most of us would have killed ourselves if we didn't have outlets like Veeky Forums to interact with people with similar issues.

i didn't script it, but i thought about what i would say before i started recording the voice over and i had to re-do a couple bits because i stuttered

you're probably right about employment but fuck it, i need an outlet and you guys are pretty much my only friends

my thinking was along the same lines. i know lots of fitizens are aspie depressed guys like myself, and we need to be able to feel together (no homo)

Not bad at all, man. At least it's a bit different to the over saturated sea of copy pasted shit you see in youtube fitness at the moment.

>talking about feels
you cant be for real

thank you bro

oh i'm fucking for real

Good job brah, subbed

dyel?

I bet he's bigger than you faggot

thanks a lot, srs

barely

thats something we do on an anonymous japanese anime forum, not sure if it's wise to go public with it. literally the whole world can see it, forever.

>subbed for having the same feels
>wishing i didn't have the same feels

>literally the whole world can see it, forever.
Unless he y'know just deletes it because he has literally 20 subs

it definitely is not wise, but fuck it, i want do it and if some future employer comes across my vids and asks me about it i'll just say '' u mirin brah?''

we're all gonna fucking make it

also a good point

there can always be 1 autist downloading the videos and reposting them for whatever reason.

good luck with your channel OP, may it bring you a qt azn gf, or whichever racial preference you have

I enjoyed this a lot man. You're actually very entertaining to listen to. You sound like you've been in the youtube game awhile or something, it all seems very natural. I'll be subbing and keeping an eye out for more

any qt gf would be much appreciated at this point lel

thanks man, this is the first time i've ever done anything like this, but like i said, i'm pretty much just copying the style of GG1's videos. you should sub to him too if you like this, he's fucking hilarious
>tfw he stopped making vids

are your vids always going to be sad as fuck?

probably lmao. maybe if i hit a huge squat PB the video will be nice and uplifting

I liked this. You have a very pleasant voice and the video was oddly calming. You seem like a cool dude and I'd watch more of your vids. Subbed as well

thank you very much user. i will come through for you

>talking about feels is a bad idea
Probably true, but for what it's worth I think it's kinda cool man.
We're all gonna make it bro.

thanks dude, i appreciate it
>We're all gonna make it bro.
you're goddamn right we are