Has your gains ever saved a life?

Has your gains ever saved a life?

That bat spun around and still hit the kid's head.

holy shit is he unconscious

>wacthing football game at sideline
>ball is suddenly booted out of defense towards group of quties right to my left
>Swoop in and literally catch the fucker one handed
>get some wows and bantz some mates.
>grills didn't care
>should have let it fly

>Guy in the top right
>itstimetostop.jpg

Still looks like the better outcome for the kid. I bet that bat could have caved his face in.

Why are Americans so fat?

>adult male
>under 400 lbs
pick one yuropoor

I see 6 overweight persons in that pic. Impressive.

They are big guys, though. I was holidaying in Norway recently and all the Americans were fucking huge for some reason. Not one was under 6'2 and none were skinny. I think all the poor minorities really drag down their average height, because they used to be the tallest in the world so there is no reason why the rich whites still aren't. I bet they are.

The cost of freedom.

Make this a fit meme. Please.

what happen on this image

that guys face in the top right holy shit lmfao

/mag/

haha i laughed so hard i farted and pissed cum i my own mouth

This picture is a goldmine of reaction faces

You observe those very heavily st Universities and in upper-class neighborhoods. The average well-off white guy is clearly 6'0"+ but the national average is 5'9"

Your gains are not welcome here.

What a nice pic. You can see people behind the guy who looks to be dad flinch and trying to dodge. The dad still tried to save the kid instead of trying to dodge

>when you make so many gains you have to tell them to stop

fuking kek

>cutting

I think it comes from poor parenting during childhood. Lazy children = bad habits + lack of shame, I couldn't stand to look myself in the mirror if I were that fat. Aside from the fact that I don't think I could physically eat enough to maintain that disgusting physique.

> forcing memes

We don't need another Harambe.

Baseball game.
Kid was looking down texting his mom or something about how much hes enjoying the game.
Baseball bat slipped out of the hitters hands.
Dad saved his son from a caved in face. Literally would have hit him square in the face.

i guess it's better than being hit by the business end of a bat

>I don't think I could physically eat enough to maintain that disgusting physique.
If you get there, it's pretty easy to maintain it or get even fatter.

>>>/leddit/