Dem foods

We oftentimes forget about the most important aspect of fitness--nutrition.

What did you eat today, Veeky Forums? do you have any recipes for good macros you'd like to share?

I just woke up and had half an avocado on sourdough toast with a sliced boiled egg and EVOO, salt, and pepper. Just right, my doods. Pic semi related cause i can't take pics of the food i already ate.

Share your shit and help your fellow anons make it.

Only had breakfast so far:
>oatmeal with peanut butter and whey in it
>coffee
>banana

Best brekkie.

Poorfag here who just moved out of rents house.

What are some cheap Veeky Forums foods I should buy? So far I've thought of
>rice
>lentils/beans
>chiggin titties
>peanut butter
>frozen veggies
>eggs

Also how do i season my food to taste good? Does salt/pepper usually do the trick?

>my family doesnt cook

Usual breakfast

>Wholemeal toast with marmite
>Banana
>2 glasses of water and omega 3 fish oil supplements

Fish oil purely because I fucking hate fish with a passion, so im not getting it otherwise.

Those are all good, my dude.
For beef, I keep it to salt and pepper. The way you cook it is more important than the seasonings.

For other shit, try the basic seasonings like thyme, paprika, basil, and garlic (powder?) and see how you like them. It's all about catering to your own tastes, brah.

You can get anything tasting great with just those. After you make a few of your own meals hit the store, smell their seasonings, and see what you think might be good in dishes. You're doing good so far.

But add some fish for sure. Maybe beef.

>Woke up at 7 am
- 5g Creatine, 125 g oats ,10 g flax seed, 60g banana, 200 ml milk, 3 boiled eggs
>11 am
- Tuna salad (Tuna, olives, cherry tomatoes, carrots ) with wholewheat bread (2 slices - 125 g )

I don't get to eat up until 2 pm today, but I'll be having satai chicken with brown rice and a cottage cheese/sesame salad later.

You're my type of hardcore mode motherfucker

thanks brah i appreciate it.

Sounds good I would have changed the boiled egg for a poached egg though.

Brother, if I could consistently get poached eggs right I'd have done the same. Poached eggs are my favorite kind of eggs. Alas, I had one egg left and I'm not gambling with my breakfast, feel me?

Boar mince with seasoning

Put on plate

Melted cheese on top

Ate using nachos for utensils

Also cream fraiche and whole milk

Little low on carbs so I also had a redbull on my way to the gym

Now snacking on dex tabs and shit postan between sets

Pretty great tho my dad just called me and told me to get on with it my workout so I guess Id better

>tfw dad

Yeah mate

8:00
12 eggs, whole grain pasta, chicken breast and a side of pasta
10:30
500g of tuna, 2.5 cups of oats
I'm bulking and don't have cholesterol problems.

Side of salad*

I'm eating home made lasagne for breakfast and I will soon open my third .5l of energy drink after a long night of fucking.

I dunno, I'm happy right now.

Learn to properly grill onions and you will have a mountain of flavor.

2 gr phenibut
some gooseberries from a hedgerow

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

Had bowl of Smores cereal for breakfast and lunch is a 8oz steak, banana, and greek yogurt.

Breakfast was PB2 that I added water to-- to make it real peanut butter again-- slathered on top of two slices of Flax Seed Ezekiel bread, which were toasted golden brown and delicious.

Not sure what I'll have for lunch or snacks today.

Ate clean all day, complex carbs and protein.

had 2 of pic related tonight though... how fucked am i?

Had a protein shake for breakfast and here's what I'm having for lunch and dinner.

lost 31lbs in 4 months, honestly the only changes to my diet was to stop drinking fizzy drinks, switch from southern fried chicken fillets to skinless fillets and to cut out all fast food (which I didn't really eat anyway), maintained a super-basic lifting and running routine and that's it, still losing weight now and I'm at 72.8kg as of yesterday morning.

Generally my day goes like this;

>Breakfast - post gym

2 chicken fillets, 1 litre of water (400kcal)

>Post gym snack

2 scoop protein shake with water (300kcal)

>Pre-running meal

pasta pot with sauce (350kcal)

>Post running meal/Dinner

Whatever I want, sometimes Mexican rice and chicken, maybe a carbonara or tagliatelle, or half a fresh pizza (700-ish kcal)

Usually puts me at about 800 a day, I eat basic meals and have a basic programme, instead of complex routines and recipes, I focus on consistency and not messing up with snacks and stuff, I still eat most of the food I want, and over time have found it easier to eat smaller, more frequent meals.