So my gf (not pic related) went vegan this summer. I heavily advised against it, but whatever...

So my gf (not pic related) went vegan this summer. I heavily advised against it, but whatever. She's cut fat pretty well, but her she's turned pale, has lack of energy, and a loss of libido. I've tried to get some protein in her, but she vehemently refuses to eat meat. What do Veeky Forums?

Get her some b 12 and iron supplements

Tell her to read the sticky and/or replace her.

Being vegan is more related to a deranged mind i'd say leave her.

It's probably not the lack of meat, but the lack of calories and fats

Get that bitch some avocado and coconut oil

Drizzle her salads with olive oil and give her some BIG BRAZILIAN NUTS

"Loss of libido"

She's fucking someone else. Probably why she's vegan too.

is she a tomato?

Make her drink 4 scoops.

Along the same line would fish oil suppliments be good as well? I'm not sure what deficiencies a vegan diet would create.

More likely the protein. Fats are easy as fuck to get while vegan, protein on the other hand forgetaboutit

That woman has no torso.

bingo

>fish oil
>vegan
She's probably just fucking someone less retarded on the side.

Provided she actually knows what she's doing and has studied what to eat on a vegan diet, she shouldn't have any deficiencies except for B12 but since it sounds like she did it on somewhat of an impulse, you really can't tell what she's lacking. Things she definitely won't need are vitamin B, C, A and E and probably potassium since those are abundant in most fruits and vegatables. What she's most likely lacking aside from B12 is calories in general. Dairy, Fish and Meat are very calorically dense and people who go vegan try to eat less processed and "more healthy" foods anyways which are even less calorically dense. You get full faster and won't be eating the amount your body is used to, which is probably why she's losing weight rapidly.

Simply let your gf be vegan, and you should stop being an asshole

>numale
Yes support her destructive eating behavior and don't worry about the sex. Please get a bigger pedestal she deserves it

The most common deficiency in vegans are of the mental persuasion.

Buy her beans and look up lots of beany recipes for her. Great source of protein, okay on calories plus it has a shit load of iron which veggies/vegans really tend to lack.

lel cuck
If she's gonna be too much of a bitch about it and the sex is gonna be shit, dump her

find a hotter smarter gf

Up her essential fat, iron, calcium, b12, vitamin D, zinc, and make sure her calories aren't Auschwitz levels.

>I've tried to get some protein in her,

sauce?

Try to convince her to be vegetarian or pescetarian.

If not, get her eating a shitton of nuts, seeds and legumes. Get her eating THREE SCOOPS of plant-based protein.

Beans, oats, soy, tofu to start with, lentils, chickpeas.

There's plenty of protein available for a vegan diet.

According to her semen is an animal product. Believe me. I've tried.