Veeky Forums making it more difficult to post anonymously!

Just a warning. You may think that you've got the hang of this posting anonymously thing here on Veeky Forums. Day after day, post after post of the same reCAPTCHA pictures of street signs, cars, store fronts and apartment buildings. If you're like me, you can check the boxes in the correct patterns just by glancing at the picture because they use the same ones over and over.

Then THIS happens. Books. A huge pile of books. Is this a picture of the last day of school and the teacher said, 'Just throw all of your books in a pile over here."? Almost EVERY box needs to be checked.

Don't even try to do this with your eyes closed anymore. They have caught on to us.

I click wrong things on purpose to fuck up their shit. It only works on some images though.

Thanks for the idea. I am going to try it.

Turn on legacy captcha you fucking retard

This you fucking newfags

testing

HOLY FUCK THIS IS BRILLIANT

I actually do appreciate the tip. Thanks

Not using classic captcha, Congratulations on showing how new you are.

Remember the time before captchas before that aussie continually spammed the boards to butthurt moot? kek

Dont forget to re-nigger my friend

>he makes thousands of dollars trading crypto
>too cheap to support the site where he spends all his time

>wastes his money
>doesn't want to waste more money

same i hate it. i thought google has a smart algorithm do determin if im a bot or not.

FUCK IM NOT A BOT SELL THOSE FCKING GOOGLE STOCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Same. The original captcha plan is "one word we know, one word we don't" and with the images it's often easy to tell which ones they already know. Especially swap cars with road signs, people already do it on accident a lot. We gotta slow Skynet while we can lads.

Oh no! You found out I am new!

wow this is bretty nice

Whenever I get upset at captcha I have a flashback to when /b/ was utterly destroyed with that shit and accept the necessary evil.

after doing hundreds if not thousands of captchas I just said fuck it, you win. I bought the pass. Life is easier now on 4 chan.

Same, I select vehicles when asked to select street signs and vice versa.

>not using legacy captcha
Faggots

You're late.

No........

ty

>hundreds
newfag

Yes, we're here now. It is the Veeky Forums Veeky Forums flippening.

test

You passed! A+